Author Topic: WOLF vs CUTLER: Bigger GLUTES = Better BODYBUILDER ????????????????????  (Read 8490 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
HAHA...I knew you couldn't resist!  ;D
Do yourself a favor and stick to long pants!
 ;)

::)

Go squeeze one out then get back to doing my roof.  Hope ya saved for your "Private collection."
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

Go squeeze one out then get back to doing my roof.  Hope ya saved for your "Private collection."
Not the first time you've taken off your clothes at the request of a man, huh sweetcheeks?  :-*
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Not the first time you've taken off your clothes at the request of a man, huh sweetcheeks?  :-*

Ummm OK wearing shorts.  Keep dreaming bout me sweets....  Go back to work or I'm calling INS and having your ass deported.
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Ummm OK wearing shorts.  Keep dreaming bout me sweets....  Go back to work or I'm calling INS and having your ass deported.
My people have been here since the early 1800s, fucktard. I'll have YOU deported, but its always tough to evict trash from the trailer park. :D

I can see your retarded ass now..."I'll show him! I'll go get my prepaid Trac Phone and take a picture of my lower leg! Maybe if he likes it he'll pm me for my services and I can make some real money for once. Mom won't have to sell her ass on the streets and soon I'll have enough money to move out of the trailer!"
hahaha...what a dunce.
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
My people have been here since the early 1800s, fucktard. I'll have YOU deported, but its always tough to evict trash from the trailer park. :D

I can see your retarded ass now..."I'll show him! I'll go get my prepaid Trac Phone and take a picture of my lower leg! Maybe if he likes it he'll pm me for my services and I can make some real money for once. Mom won't have to sell her ass on the streets and soon I'll have enough money to move out of the trailer!"
hahaha...what a dunce.

Still on the mom jokes.  One trick pony.  Struck a nerve with the deported comment huh?  Still waiting on the green card to come through.  And My family, not just my ppl have been here since 1752 documented by the tax list of Orange County North Carolina.  You on the other hand are still undocumented.  How's that working out for ya? :D  I bet you your paycheck ($5) that you can't tell me your pedigree past a generation.  Do you even know who your dad is?
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Still on the mom jokes.  One trick pony.  Struck a nerve with the deported comment huh?  Still waiting on the green card to come through.  And My family, not just my ppl have been here since 1752 documented by the tax list of Orange County North Carolina.  You on the other hand are still undocumented.  How's that working out for ya? :D 
Still on the immigrant jokes. You would of struck a nerve if you actally got my ethnicity correct, retard. I don't need a green card, but since you are from Bumfuck North Carolina you probably can't process that fact. Let me guess, your dad married his sister or some other crackerjack redneck scenario? I guess that's why you came out dumber than dirt an unable to obtain a college degree.  :D
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Still on the immigrant jokes. You would of struck a nerve if you actally got my ethnicity correct, retard. I don't need a green card, but since you are from Bumfuck North Carolina you probably can't process that fact. Let me guess, your dad married his sister or some other crackerjack redneck scenario? I guess that's why you came out dumber than dirt an unable to obtain a college degree.  :D

Nope I'm from Florida, Assumption is a motherfcuker.  actally = actually, Learn to spell immigrant.

Edit: I got your ethnicity correct, just not your geographical origin.  Hispanic of non-white origin.
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Nope I'm from Florida, Assumption is a motherfcuker.  actally = actually, Learn to spell immigrant.
LOL
Florida is worse! Now I am sure years of inbreeding is the cause of your retardation.  :D
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
LOL
Florida is worse! Now I am sure years of inbreeding is the cause of your retardation.  :D

You're right we have a serious Hispanic problem is South Fl.  I bet your "people" were in a serious uproar when Elian was deported.  Thank God the authorities didn't screw that up.

I have more brains than you when I'm sleepwalking to take a piss. I'm sure your IQ is higher than mine. ::)

It's so easy to get under your skin.  Don't take it out on your keyboard.  You could probably get some dough for it.  Those old school Packard Bells maybe worth something to a collector.
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
You're right we have a serious Hispanic problem is South Fl.

Good to know. Next time I see a Hispanic I'll let him know. Fortunately we don't have too big of a problem with rednecks here in NJ.
I have more brains than you sleepwalking to take a piss. I'm sure your IQ is higher than mine. ::)
Keep telling yourself that as you run off to apply to some minimum wage jobs today. Having a superiority complex is a bitch when you so many of those "inferior people" all around you doing better than you. How far did you advance in school, kid?

It's so easy to get under your skin.

Please don't flatter yourself. You are hear for my amusement this morning. Who posted their pic like a little bitch upon my command?  ;D

Don't take it out on your keyboard.  You could probably get some dough for it.  Those old school Packard Bells maybe worth something to a collector.
Instead of my desktop I'm using the Toshiba laptop with 17" monitor this morning. Maybe if your mom hustles and sucks enough cock this week you'll be able to save up for a down payment on one you two can share.  ;)
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.

Having a superiority complex is a bitch when you so many of those "inferior people" all around you doing better than you. How far did you advance in school, kid?  ;)

Bachelors and Masters from the University of Florida.

Please don't flatter yourself. You are hear for my amusement this morning. Who posted their pic like a little bitch upon my command?  ;D
Instead of my desktop I'm using the Toshiba laptop with 17" monitor this morning.

WOW aToshiba with a 17 inch monitor?  LOL at the 599 best buy special.  I bet you camped out all night to get it.  Not to different than your normal living conditions.  LOL, I'm posting from an Iphone.  Maybe when they go on sale and no one wants them you can pick one up second hand. :-*

Maybe if your mom hustles and sucks enough cock this week you'll be able to save up for a down payment on one you two can share.  ;)

Wow still stuck on Mom jokes.  It is quite sad to see your lack of wit.  A clear indicator of a low IQ.  :-\
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Bachelors and Masters from the University of Florida.

WOW aToshiba with a 17 inch monitor?  LOL at the 599 best buy special.  I bet you camped out all night to get it.  Not to different than your normal living conditions.  LOL, I'm posting from an Iphone.  Maybe when they go on sale and no one wants them you can pick one up second hand. :-*

Wow still stuck on Mom jokes.  It is quite sad to see your lack of wit.  A clear indicator of a low IQ.  :-\
I'm going to let the liar get the last word he so desperately craves...
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
I'm going to let the liar get the last word he so desperately craves...

Brutal caving under pressure. Epic Jealousy.... I can't help it that My Education is > Your's.  You should have applied for minority grants.  As far as the Iphone.  I reap the benefits of my higher education.  It's no secret that I work in Insurance as an adjuster.  It's been posted numerous times on this board.  I have the luxury of working seasonal and as there are no hurricanes hanging out I get to hang back and post on Getbig. 

Don't "Playa Hate" cause you have to get ready for your McJob.

Your morning long Meltdown was fun btw.... I rather enjoyed getting under your skin and shattering your fragile ego.
\

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Jay's density is unreal but his color is horrible. 

yes, Jay has a thick waist and his colour is similar to that of a lobster

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Wolf vs. Cutler - 2008 Olympia - I have Wolf coming in second at this show against Cutler...

But unless you were there, it is hard to compare in pictures.  Each photographer can get the best or the worst out of someone in a pic.  Still Wolf did compare quite nicely to Cutler at the 2007 O.

Assuming everyone comes in shape, you got that one right on  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Well, the gluteus is the humans biggest muscle.
Q

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Wolf beats Jay in a lot of poses IMO.
Dennis' upper & middle back is excellent.  His lower back needs more thickness yet and his lats will never be attached real low.  In comparing back pics there's an arguement for either to be better.  I think Dennis' wider shoulders & scapula combined with the narrow waist and V-taper makes his back look better than Jays.  However, Jay's got him in the hamstrings and calves.
Wolf's quads are excellent, his sweep is sick.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Wolf has all the tools to be Mr Olympia and will win it when he sorts out his flaws to the best of his abilities , anyone who thinks Wolf beat Jay last year is ignorant on how bodybuilding is judged he did look better in some poses for various reasons however when all the criteria is applied he wasn't beating Jay or Vic

He's staked his claim and he should be improved this year and he will continue to move up he has at least another 2 years before he's vying for first place ( unless Jay & Vic come in way off ) Wolf looks fantastic and would make a great Mr Olympia but he shouldn't just be handed it because he has superwide clavicles and narrow waist & hips

I do think he should have placed higher than Coleman though

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Wolf beats Jay in a lot of poses IMO.Dennis' upper & middle back is excellent.  His lower back needs more thickness yet and his lats will never be attached real low.  In comparing back pics there's an arguement for either to be better.  I think Dennis' wider shoulders & scapula combined with the narrow waist and V-taper makes his back look better than Jays.  However, Jay's got him in the hamstrings and calves.Wolf's quads are excellent, his sweep is sick.

post of the year

I laugh when people here still say he has "no back" - who are these clowns  ???

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
well Danny might as well jays whole leg some of those pics jays thigh seems bigger than wolf leg, not to mention the fact that jays tricep looked biger that wolfs arm too.....  jays got the full low insertions of the lats... if wolf work that though...  

arms are more than just pure size. detail, conditioning, separation, vascularity, and balance are just as important

did someone say triceps?