Author Topic: The True Adonis AKA The Steel Beast is a liar...juiced pictures attached.  (Read 12003 times)

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
Actually i take it back. I was using ephedrine for contest prep and in most natural orgs that is banned so if you want to use that to eliminate me as a natural thats fine.

Do these natural orgs let you use Test ratboy?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
i love the drugs w/ no proof statements around this board.
$

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Its people like you who put what jeff does naturally, into doubt. You try to jump on the natural bandwagon with your piss poor mass genetics.
Jeff has his shit nailed down to a T, he lives and breathes it, unlike your juicer twink self.

Whats really funny is that if you keep gearing which you will have to now, it will become pretty apparent soon that you do use steroids.

Come clean now and save future embarassment and loss of respect.

why would you suspect LB of juicing and think that Jeff a top finisher at the team U (which has previously been won by "naturals" like skip lacour) is a true lifetime natural?

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
why would you suspect LB of juicing and think that Jeff a top finisher at the team U (which has previously been won by "naturals" like skip lacour) is a true lifetime natural?

Ratboy knows he is using. When it becomes more obvious, he will look like a even bigger silly twink.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
i love the drugs w/ no proof statements around this board.

right,...these dudes kill me...but i take it as a compliment

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
right,...these dudes kill me...but i take it as a compliment

getbig has the largest percentage of sub 200lb juicers on the net.
$

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Adam looks like a spider monkey and he has never told the truth about anything in his life.... :-X :P :(

Adam you still working as an adjustor with your physics degree from a major university and working for NASA in highpoint?  ::)

Drinking your expensive wine and eating your gourmet fish heads? :D

still licking your wounds after baby jizzabell dumped you?? :'( :-X

It's really no fun to play with you anymore since you have been destroyed so bad on the boards and in real life you are a failure just like you are on the internet....

creepy looking perverted bandit you are!!!! :-* fking those grey hounds up the butt??? :-X :P

drug abusing fagggggg. :-*

gay and stupid as the day is looooonnnngggg.... you really are a disgusting looking creature even in the pics with your 20 inch legs and miniscule shrunken nuts form AAS abuse...nasty looking fk.. :P

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

getbig has the largest percentage of sub 200lb juicers on the net.

if you juice to get a massive 185lbs , maybe you should take up tennis or something....that is hilarious....

Tombo

• Getbig V
he's got the whole 'something about mary' hair goin on there

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
he's got the whole 'something about mary' hair goin on there

He gets his hair gel from the source like leafy.