Author Topic: Proud to be an American in the Land of the Free?  (Read 3203 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Proud to be an American in the Land of the Free?
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »
I've heard good things about Romania

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 12:56:32 PM »
Is there something Sevastase? ::)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
just not good enough

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2008, 04:54:29 PM »
"Land of the Free."   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We have 2,375,000 people in our prisons. The highest percentage of citizens in ANY countries history. EVER! 1-out-of-every-100 Americans is in jail, in prison or on parole.

Land of the free...  ;D ;D
a

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »

We have 2,375,000 people in our prisons. The highest percentage of citizens in ANY countries history. EVER! 1-out-of-every-100 Americans is in jail, in prison or on parole.

Interestingly enough blacks make up the majority of the people in our prison system, despite only comprising 30 million or so of our 300 million population. Very interesting.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »

People aren't "free" to sell crack and pimp out their ladies.

Hope that helps.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2008, 05:14:19 PM »
Interestingly enough blacks make up the majority of the people in our prison system, despite only comprising 30 million or so of our 300 million population. Very interesting.

41% of the prison population is made up 12% (think that is roughly the % of black population) population.

Def out of whack. In large part because of a serious lack of fathers/father figures that stick around and act as role models. Its not just a black issue though Its all over. I see the same thing on the rez so often.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 05:17:39 PM »
41% of the prison population is made up 12% (think that is roughly the % of black population) population.

Def out of whack. In large part because of a serious lack of fathers/father figures that stick around and act as role models. Its not just a black issue though Its all over. I see the same thing on the rez so often.

As correct as you might be, my friend...posts like this don't go around these parts  :-\
just not good enough

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 05:20:26 PM »
America still is the shit, haters 8)
A

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »
Sevastase,

I agree with many of those points, and it is awesome to see people turning their brains on and being able to accept the fact that their entire lives have been a lie.

I do feel however, that Jefferson was sincere in wanting the people to have their own land, grow their own food, and be free.  At that time he consistently spoke against the National Bank.  He wrote Washington in 1791 to tell him his objections.

I don't for one second question Washington's Loyalty to the Crown.  There is a great quote that you can dig up on atgpress.com

But I also have to wonder about all of this history we read off the internet.  Have you verified it?  Have I see the original drafts of these letters?  It makes it difficult to even know if original sources are true.

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »
We're doing just fine. People have just become soft and weak. Remember the great depression, fuck tards? The 70's?

Fuckin' whiners....

Yes.

Very, very weak.

Its like Utopia here compared to those days.

How you say...?

"Harden The Fuck Up."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 08:19:16 PM »

hahaha  ::)

Or it could be a shitty culture or them just growing to be animals regardless  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 11:25:13 PM »
Sevastase,

I agree with many of those points, and it is awesome to see people turning their brains on and being able to accept the fact that their entire lives have been a lie.

I do feel however, that Jefferson was sincere in wanting the people to have their own land, grow their own food, and be free.  At that time he consistently spoke against the National Bank.  He wrote Washington in 1791 to tell him his objections.

I don't for one second question Washington's Loyalty to the Crown.  There is a great quote that you can dig up on atgpress.com

But I also have to wonder about all of this history we read off the internet.  Have you verified it?  Have I see the original drafts of these letters?  It makes it difficult to even know if original sources are true.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 11:39:49 PM »
Here is a quote from Conversations With Research Scientist Initiates: Brain and Technology Update ©1995-1997 Leading Edge International Research Group

http://www.trufax.org/convers/conv4.html

Therefore, 1995 will be the year where massive doses of electronic mind control, programming, thought intrusion and brain/biogenetic manipulations will commence in grand scale. These projects are no longer experimental. They are fully operational, for the “field testing” is over! The whole arsenal of frequencies will be unloaded on the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Mexico as part of Stage 1 of the First Protocol, (to include) Woodpecker, Buzzsaw, Videodrome, Subliminals29, Sonic Pulses, Optical Holograms, Visions, Voices and strange Psychokinetic phenomena. Beware of TV’s, computers, movies, radios and phones! Also books, magazines, newspapers, printed advertisements and posters will also contain the encrypted hidden subliminal holograms. Ladies and gentlemen, the Gestalt of the video movie “They Live” is here now -- 1995! ( dead silence ) Any questions?

Elizabeth the II is not human. el-lizard-beth is a human reptilian hibrid we call a shapeshifter, from our own perception.

She is currently the 2nd highest reptilian representative on the surface of the earth as far as the hibridization aparatus hierarchy goes.

she is very very old. The human form they are able to present is a result of very complicated genetics.

Loves to feast on teenagers.

Re: Gilles de Rais, aka 'Bluebeard' ( many think the fairytale
Bluebeard was based on the real life of Gilles de Rais)

He was a high-level military commander for the French royals,(the equivalent of France's military chief of staff) and the remains of mutilated and tortured children were found in his castle near the channel islands. Some say there were over 200 bodies found, others say it was over 600.
His castle army was 200 knights strong, and he was found in possession of occult books.

Quote:
http://vampires.monstrous.com/bloody_de_rais.htm

After the years of glory, Gilles seemed to have found life unbearably dull. During the course of the following year, according to his later confession, he committed his first sex murder, that of a boy. His grandfather willed his sword and cuirass to the younger brother René but died in the following year. Gilles was suddenly able to do what he liked.

One day, a young boy dubbed Poitou was brought to the château and raped, after which Gilles prepared to cut his throat. At this point, Gilles de Sille pointed out that Poitou was such a handsome boy that he would make an admirable page. So Poitou was allowed to live, and become one of Gilles' most trusted minions.

Gilles' attacks of sadism seem to have descended on him like an epileptic fit, and turned him into a kind of maniac. A boy would be lured to the castle on some pretext, and once inside Gilles' chamber, was hung from the ceiling on a rope or chain. But before he had lost consciousness, he was taken down and reassured that Gilles meant him no harm. Then he would be stripped and raped, after which Gilles, or one of his cronies would cut this throat or decapitate him (they had a special sword called a braquemard for removing the head).

But Gilles was still not sated; he would continue to sexually abuse the dead body, playing with the head in grotesque manner, sometimes cutting open the stomach, then squatting in the entrails and masturbating. When he reached a climax he would collapse in a faint, and be carried off to his bed, where he would remain unconscious for hours.

His accomplices would meanwhile dismember and burn the body. On some occasions, he later confessed, two children were procured, and each obliged to watch the other being raped and tortured.

Gilles was not merely sexually deranged; he was also a reckless spendthrift. He surrounded himself with a retinue of two hundred knights, for whom he provided. He loved to give banquets and fêtes; in 1435, when the city of Orléans celebrated its deliverance by Joan of Arc, Gilles presented a long mystery play about the siege, with enormous sets and a cast of hundreds, playing, of course, the leading role himself. He also provided food and wine for the spectators. Like a Roman emperor he must have felt that he was virtually a god.

In a mere three years he had spent what would now be the equivalent of millions of dollars. Back at Machécoul, he had to sell some of his most valuable estates. His brother was so alarmed that he persuaded the king to issue an interdict forbidding any further sales of land. For a man of Gilles' unbridled temperament, this was an intolerable position. He went into a gloomy and self-pitying retirement.

Years before, when he first went to court, he had borrowed a book on alchemy from an Angevin knight who had been imprisoned for heresy. Alchemy was prohibited by law, and for a man with Gilles' romantic craving for "the forbidden," this must have been an additional incentive to learn more about it. Now, ten years later, with his coffers empty, he realised that black magic might be the answer to his problems.

what is interesting is that the nearby Channel Islands include Jersey,
where the current Haut de la Gerenne scandal is unfolding,
complete with children's remains, which was home to the Beast
of Jersey , child rapist Edward Paisnel, who is thought to have idolized
Gilles de Rais.
Paisnel is said to have claimed to be part of a larger of group
which met to do black magic rituals while wearing masks, and
there are many who have said that Gilles de Rais himself could not
possibly have been solely responsible for all the murders attributed
to him.

Here is his coat of arms:

featuring the fleur de lis, which has been linked to the Priory of Sion.

of which Leonardo DaVinci and Isaac Newton were said to be grand masters.
Interesting too that Benjamin Franklin had illuminati contacts in France
and was an associate of the HellFire Club, a thelemic sect linked to
sex magick/black magic rituals, rumored human sacrifice, and ten bodies were unearthed beneath Benjamin Franklin's home in England. The Hellfire Club is said to have been based on the occult rites of the Venetian Black Nobility.

interesting too that child killers Dennis Rader and John Joubert
were both scout leaders, and that Joubert was stationed at Offut Airforce base, home to satanist colonel Michael Aquino, founder
of the Temple of Set,

and linked to military mind control experiments.
Joubert bled the bodies with multiple stab wounds.

The Priory of Sion is said to have founded the Knights Templar, which later became the Knights of Malta, the Knights of St. John, and the Red Cross.

Interesting that the Red Cross has unlimited access to the blood and bodies produced by artificially engineered wars, while granted access to go behind both enemy lines in theaters of war.

Is there really so much money to be made on war that could not be made in other, constructive ways? Or is it that war provides not only money, but some things that other industries cannot provide:

- fresh young male blood (rich in testosterone, human growth hormone, adrenaline, and endorphins)
- pineal glands, thalamus glands

Could it be that we have a ruling elite literally addicted to blood?
Consider then that a thoroughly parasitic, cannibalistic, and vampiristic elite may be feeding on humanity.

this has got to be the best explanation why Kurt Cobain is dead, imo.

http://www.altx.com/interzones2/london/rock.n.roll.html

...A more believable theory about Cobain's death suggests he was the victim of a CIA mind control experiment. An individual claiming to represent 'a private network of researchers' contacted me about this and arranged a meeting in the Temple Church on Fleet Street. Once I'd settled in a pew, a very nervous young man seated himself beside me. According to my contact, the CIA is deeply concerned about the subversive influence of popular music on young people, that's why 'they murdered Brian Jones, John Lennon and Jim Morrison'.

What's been worrying the spooks lately is the sway black radicalism has gained over the minds of white teenagers, to counter this 'they've been pushing Nation of Islam style separatism among rappers'. Likewise, the white Grunge movement spearheaded by Nirvana was backed by the CIA because 'they wanted to divide youngsters on racial lines, if black and white kids linked up, they'd pose a serious threat to the system. The whole point of Grunge is to instill in teenagers a sense of hopelessness, to fill them with self-hate and prevent them from changing the world.'

Apparently, the CIA got hold of Cobain when he was still unknown, then using drugs, hypnosis and medical torture, they broke his will and rebuilt his personality. 'Most of the time he'd act relatively normal,' I was told, 'but all it took was a few key words spoken over the phone and Cobain would carry out the deeds he'd been programmed to enact.' My contact was convinced that the singer had been brainwashed into committing suicide at the peak of his success because the CIA figured this would reduce his potentially rebellious fans to complete despair.

However, the conspiracy theorist admitted several of his fellow researchers thought Cobain had taken his own life as the only means of breaking free from the influence of his controllers. If this is the case, then the rock star is a hero rather than simply a victim, and his death provides grounds for a fresh outbreak of teenager rebellion.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 01:55:03 AM »
Anarchy
no government
no control

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2008, 12:47:09 PM »
there's always opticion "C"

which is.....

if you don't like it...."C" your ass out of here

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2008, 12:54:35 PM »
so the CIA brainwash kurt cobain? ??? That's is the dumbest shit i ever heard.  ::)
A