Author Topic: experience with nandralone doseages  (Read 5004 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: experience with nandralone doseages
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2008, 10:16:14 AM »
I dont like Deca. Hate the way it makes me feel. When ever I have done a cycle with Deca in it my PCT is a much longer process , I get depressed , bad libido. I will never use Deca again. Thats just me. I know a lot of people say Deca + Test + Oral is the king of bulk ect...

Id rather go Test + Tren + Oral...

My best gains cycle was HG Test +GH + Anadrol .

Test is king.
If your body can't handle or doesn't like the way deca reacts to your body then by all means find a substitute. This is like saying squats are king, however if one can not find even an once of motivation in squats, but gets super psycked out from leg press then leg press is king for them, motivation in this game is everything, you lose that then no gains. Squats still remain king for 90% of people and deca still serves a very important position in 90% of users.

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »
for me  :D

Like I said, different strokes for different folks (i.e. different drugs for different people).  For what it's worth, I am a huge fan of drostanolone.  It's hard as hell to find but well worth the effort.

-Kim

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
Like I said, different strokes for different folks (i.e. different drugs for different people).  For what it's worth, I am a huge fan of drostanolone.  It's hard as hell to find but well worth the effort.

-Kim

Kim,

Do we know you?   :o

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2008, 03:59:38 PM »

Sounds like he's got an underlying agenda here.

One thing I dislike about forums is the many talking heads who are always trying to push something, rather than being honest about the subject.

Hard to have an honest debate when someone isn't playing a straight hand.

DIV

:)

Shit, you busted me - I am trying to push a new steroid that competes directly with nandrolone.  Seriously, I was being honest; I think deca is overrated.  In addition, it's faked way too much.  Back when Steris deca was all over the place, I used shitloads of it and I am not complaining.  I just think it's not the greatest thing for everyone. Hey - if it helps someone bench 500 and pull 700, then mazel tov.

Just trying keep the board lively and open to discussion.

-Kim

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2008, 04:21:56 PM »
:)

Shit, you busted me - I am trying to push a new steroid that competes directly with nandrolone.  Seriously, I was being honest; I think deca is overrated.  In addition, it's faked way too much.  Back when Steris deca was all over the place, I used shitloads of it and I am not complaining.  I just think it's not the greatest thing for everyone. Hey - if it helps someone bench 500 and pull 700, then mazel tov.

Just trying keep the board lively and open to discussion.

-Kim

Norma Hellas were good!

I haven't had anything that compared to those.

DIV

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2008, 04:27:18 PM »
Kim,

Do we know you?   :o

DIV

Not likely, unless you are really into BJJ (although I won a NABBA show back in the day).

-Kim

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »
Norma Hellas were good!

I haven't had anything that compared to those.

DIV

;D

Those were excellent.  I can remember getting Steris vials (10ml - Deca, Suspension, Ethanate, Cyp) for $45 each.  They came shrink wrapped ~ 10 vials per pack.

-Kim

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »
;D

Those were excellent.  I can remember getting Steris vials (10ml - Deca, Suspension, Ethanate, Cyp) for $45 each.  They came shrink wrapped ~ 10 vials per pack.

-Kim

Norma Hellas filled me up like nothing else......

The quality of that Deca was so much better than anything I've tried thereafter.

I'm getting an erection just from thinking about them.  :-X

DIV

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2008, 05:04:43 PM »
Ah - the good old days.   Thinking back, the best thing I ever did was Syntex anadrol 50.  There will NEVER be any drug like that again.  If anyone remembers - brown vial with orange label .

;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »
Ah - the good old days.   Thinking back, the best thing I ever did was Syntex anadrol 50.  There will NEVER be any drug like that again.  If anyone remembers - brown vial with orange label .

;D

Yeah my first good cycle was Steris test C, Syntex A-50's  Also the vet grade Fina-jet and equipoise,  I forget who made em but 30ml jugs, fina was a purple and white lable if I remember and the EQ was blue and white. The Fina and Eq were dosed pretty low like 50mg-ML  But thats how the real stuff came.