Author Topic: 2008 NPC Mountaineer XXVII - September 20 - Be There  (Read 6143 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: 2008 NPC Mountaineer XXVII - September 20 - Be There
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
I cant belive Goodrum sells supplements! What a quack!!!!

This dude certainly doesnt know how to diet or train yet he sells supplements!

Time and time again, he looks like shit everytime he goes on stage. Never delivers on his promises and only does this to get notariety on this board!

This dude never achived anything in life yet puts down people that look better than him!

Vince, why are you on this damn board, you freakin poser?????

leon

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »
Come now, Vince deserves some appreciation for providing an alternative source of amusement and outrage for those of us seeking a diversion from the current presidential campaign season.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »
I think the promoter hired on as the "entertainment" part of the show.  Instead of hiring a real guest poser they bring in Goodrum to be a "spoof" on bodybuilding.  And if he really did enter he will find a result to pull out as soon he hears there is more than 1 other entrant in his class.  Someone that lives by this show better go to the show and record as much as possible cause it will be a huge hit on Youtube. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »
I think the promoter hired on as the "entertainment" part of the show.  Instead of hiring a real guest poser they bring in Goodrum to be a "spoof" on bodybuilding.  And if he really did enter he will find a result to pull out as soon he hears there is more than 1 other entrant in his class.  Someone that lives by this show better go to the show and record as much as possible cause it will be a huge hit on Youtube. 

Don't sing it fatboy, bring it. If you look better than him post a pic. If not, stfu.
E

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 04:49:44 PM »
this gives vincenzo exactly 10 weeks to get sliced and diced for this contest.

i fear for those who will go up against him.

I agree, I am actually concerned about vince over dieting and missing his peak

Vince, just don't forget to carb up a day or two before
I

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 05:04:19 PM »
How can a fat fuck who weighs 600 pounds make fun off another mans build? It blows my mind every time I see Onlyme make fun of someone else. Vince looks infinitely better than this pos.

E

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »
The thing about onlyme is He Achieved A Lot in Life..... Vince is a nobody who thinks he is superior above everyone

As far as Im concerned, onlyme deserves this right to speak his mind on this board.

Onlyme= good guy= champion strongman/promoter

Vince Goodrum= asshole and fake/ worst bodybuilder to set foot on stage/doesnt know how to train and diet yets puts down the pros who have achived more than him/ never delivers on his promises/his nickname should be "The Joke"   / worst genetics of everyone on here

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 05:20:18 PM »
The thing about onlyme is He Achieved A Lot in Life..... Vince is a nobody who thinks he is superior above everyone

As far as Im concerned, onlyme deserves this right to speak his mind on this board.

Onlyme= good guy= champion strongman/promoter

Vince Goodrum= asshole and fake/ worst bodybuilder to set foot on stage/doesnt know how to train and diet yets puts down the pros who have achived more than him/ never delivers on his promises/his nickname should be "The Joke"   / worst genetics of everyone on here

You think a guy who is too fat to wash his own ass has the right to put down another mans build? There is a very simple rule on this board, if you put down another mans build, simply post one of yourself and prove you look better. Failure to do so makes you a pussy.
E

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 05:24:13 PM »
Oho no! you dont want me to post a pic of myself ! Trust me on that!

Plus onlyme got bit by a spider and was bed ridden.  He looked awesome when he was younger. He has been there and done that, he doesnt need to prove anything to anyone

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »
Oho no! you dont want me to post a pic of myself ! Trust me on that!

Plus onlyme got bit by a spider and was bed ridden.  He looked awesome when he was younger. He has been there and done that, he doesnt need to prove anything to anyone

Spider bites don't make you gain 300 pounds. Like I said the rules here are simple, if you bash another mans build, post one up and prove you look better. Keith has the WORST build on here, by far. So why does he give Vince such a hard time? At least Vince tries to better himself, Keith is a lazy pos who is eating himself to death.
E

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 05:33:38 PM »
LOL ha ha ha!!!! Vince never betters himself LOL!!!!!!!!

That is so flippin funny!!

He is going to be a joke at the Mountaineer!!  He is still going to look like a piece of turd onstage. The dude doesnt know how to tran or diet.

He only knows how to run his mouth and act like he has a great physique but he doesnt!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 05:34:23 PM »
LOL ha ha ha!!!! Vince never betters himself LOL!!!!!!!!

That is so flippin funny!!

He is going to be a joke at the Mountaineer!!  He is still going to look like a piece of turd onstage. The dude doesnt know how to tran or diet.

He only knows how to run his mouth and act like he has a great physique but he doesnt!!

Would you rather be built like Onlyme or Vince?
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »
I am no fan of Goodrums and please excuse the tired cliche, but in my opinion 'those in glass houses should not throw stones'.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »
What happened to Danielson's sense of humor  ???

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
Thats an easy question and ill answer it for you!

Onlyme from years ago! WHen he had a great physique

I would kill myself if I looked like Vince!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 05:47:01 PM »
Thats an easy question and ill answer it for you!

Onlyme from years ago! WHen he had a great physique

I would kill myself if I looked like Vince!!

So you admit Vince right now looks better than Onlyme? You are quite the hypocrite aren't you?

I cant belive Goodrum sells supplements! What a quack!!!!

This dude certainly doesnt know how to diet or train yet he sells supplements!

Time and time again, he looks like shit everytime he goes on stage. Never delivers on his promises and only does this to get notariety on this board!

This dude never achived anything in life yet puts down people that look better than him!

Vince, why are you on this damn board, you freakin poser?????
E

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
You asked me who I would rather look like. I answered the question ;D

Vince does not look better than onlyme. Onlyme can get chicks, no beautiful woman for that matter would find Vince attractive

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2008, 05:51:24 PM »
Onlyme can get chicks,

Hahaha, you are funny dude.  ;D
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2008, 12:35:50 AM »
Don't sing it fatboy, bring it. If you look better than him post a pic. If not, stfu.

You do realize you are a pussy right?  I can say anything I want and you can''t do anything about it.  Are you sad and mad.  Your boyfriend Goodrum gets his ass handed to him everyday in life and on the internet.  So far you mostly get it in real life.  Keep hanging around moron you will be right up there with him.  hahaha I own you.

So you admit Vince right now looks better than Onlyme? You are quite the hypocrite aren't you?

Hey moron I admit Goodrum is better than me.  I am not delusional like he is or are.  But when healthy I can get back into shape.  You are hopeless as he is.  Admit it your jealously rules your life.  I haven't done shit in 7 years or so and I still have done more than you will ever do in your life.  You have to live with that I don't.  GIve it up cause you are losing a battle you can't come close to winning.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 12:39:47 AM »
You think a guy who is too fat to wash his own ass has the right to put down another mans build? There is a very simple rule on this board, if you put down another mans build, simply post one of yourself and prove you look better. Failure to do so makes you a pussy.

Danielson exactly who are besides someone who pretends on an internet board.  You are nobody.  It is people like you who shouldn't be allowed to say shit cause you have nothing to support it.  Face it you have a big mouth with NOTHING to back it up.  You can play on here and act all big and shit but at night when you go to bed you are still a fat or skinny nobody who has done nothing and will do nothing in life.  I would rather go through the shit I have been through the past several years than have to live with the fact I never done anything with my life.  I feel sorry for people like you who have to come on a board and act like they belong when in reality you don't.  Sorry man but those are facts.  Now I feel sorry I am making fun of you.  Hope I don't lose any sleep.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2008, 03:06:16 AM »
Danielson exactly who are besides someone who pretends on an internet board.  You are nobody.  It is people like you who shouldn't be allowed to say shit cause you have nothing to support it.  Face it you have a big mouth with NOTHING to back it up.  You can play on here and act all big and shit but at night when you go to bed you are still a fat or skinny nobody who has done nothing and will do nothing in life.  I would rather go through the shit I have been through the past several years than have to live with the fact I never done anything with my life.  I feel sorry for people like you who have to come on a board and act like they belong when in reality you don't.  Sorry man but those are facts.  Now I feel sorry I am making fun of you.  Hope I don't lose any sleep.

calm down skippy

danielson has posted a lot of pics on here banging hot broads

you have to go to the toilet on a forklift truck

he owns you by default
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2008, 07:01:22 AM »

You may or may not make more money than me, judging by the fact that you totally fucked that stupid bodybuilding startup out of their T shirts and you have been known to bounce checks, I am not even sure that you do, but let's assume you do, that's cool. You have no family, well you do, but they are embarrassed by you, I have a family that loves me. You have no chance on ever having sex, I have sex every day with a woman you could only dream about landing. You are too fat to wash yourself and therefore probably smell like shit, I smell clean as a whistle. You stalk a gay black dude every day because you don't think he looks good enough to compete in a stupid bodybuilding contest, I am more worried about my own life than some guy I don't know. How exactly do you own me again? Of course since this is a bodybuilding site we could always post up current pics and let getbig decide who looks better ;D
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2008, 07:36:56 AM »

What's wrong with it ??? Is it broken? Missing? Out of whack? Do tell.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2008, 07:43:09 AM »

Heres the thing, you don't see Meso, who looks better than just about anyone on here, making fun of other guys physiques. Yet, the two biggest pieces of shit on here spend all their time making fun of the way Vince looks when Vince totally owns them. It makes no sense.
E

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2008, 07:59:02 AM »
Gentlemen,

What you all seem to be missing is the fact that Vince is all natural and doesn't use steroids.  Sure, some of you will jump at this statement with a, "Duh, do you think a body like that has ever tried anything!?!", but the reality here is that Vince can actually put on some serious muscle mass if he were to start using some hormone stack.

Look at most of these so-called pros that get off of steroids and live a sedentary life, hell, lets not go too far and peg Levrone here.  The fact of the matter is that Vince has the same basic structure that all of these "retired" pros have.  Vince, get on some steroids fast and show these haters what a real man can do!!!

Gooooooooooooooooo Vince!!
"1"