Author Topic: Any suggestions to make the positive board better ???  (Read 4067 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Any suggestions to make the positive board better ???
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 09:12:21 PM »
Seriously Flex, just have a TWO STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT.  Seriously.  One f*ck up in here and you're in timeout, a second time and you're out of getbig.  It'll clean up this area fast.

Allow debates for sure, but no name calling or patronizing remarks.

I wish i had the power to do that, but Ron wont give me that "button" :)

But like Chaos said, were doing our best to keep the garbage off of this board, and since chaos and myself have been on board, this positive board is 100x better. So we'll do whatever we can do to make it THE place to be.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 06:05:00 PM »
Just wanted to thank you Flex for the Pos. Board. its difficult to have a decent conversation on the G&O boards, actually impossible. sure i like to post on the G&O and have some fun but it cant be like that all the time. its refreshing to have a place like that.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »
Just wanted to thank you Flex for the Pos. Board. its difficult to have a decent conversation on the G&O boards, actually impossible. sure i like to post on the G&O and have some fun but it cant be like that all the time. its refreshing to have a place like that.

thanx bro, but chaos does a pretty damn good job here as well, so u cant forget the big man when your mentioning the positive board!!

Any suggestions please let me know!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 08:13:28 PM »
Well, if Ron really wanted to make his forums more positive, he would move this board to the top of the board list and make G&O second.

I am going to make this board the first stop in my visit to GetBig. I really have become turned off by all the personal attacks and filth on the G&O. Its like being in high school all over again.

I somewhat recall Arnold making a comment years ago on how why was successful: "If you want to win, hang around winners; if you want to lose, hang around losers"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 08:54:43 PM »
Well, if Ron really wanted to make his forums more positive, he would move this board to the top of the board list and make G&O second.

I am going to make this board the first stop in my visit to GetBig. I really have become turned off by all the personal attacks and filth on the G&O. Its like being in high school all over again.

I somewhat recall Arnold making a comment years ago on how why was successful: "If you want to win, hang around winners; if you want to lose, hang around losers"
Well, welcome aboard, feel free to start threads about anything bbing related that you'd like to.

And don't forget to visit our "Ask a pro" stickies at the top of the page.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!