Author Topic: Bobservations.......I have a few I disagree with  (Read 7450 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Bobservations.......I have a few I disagree with
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »
I couldn't tell you....can't speak for anyone else, but I've written every article I've ever had put in a magazine.
No editorial 'suggestions?'

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2008, 09:53:14 PM »

2 Arnold's calves
4 Coleman
23  Gaspari
Good points, X2
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2008, 09:54:35 PM »
No editorial 'suggestions?'

Edited down, the rest is mine...

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2008, 09:57:14 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2008, 09:59:57 PM »
Edited down, the rest is mine...
Very cool. I do some 'scribbling' myself - and let me tell you, I do not appreciate the suggestions that come down from on high.   >:(    :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »
Or they would have a few more each to add to their collection.....

Or as your contest results could prove....less to add to their collection

Maybe he just started training them...period.

Seems like he did more than that as well as the late Reg Park.

Maybe he was lying too?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2008, 11:28:53 AM »
I wonder which ghost writer translated that from the German

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2008, 11:47:53 AM »
1 Kamali doesn't look cool?
2 Arnold's calves
4 Coleman
23  Gaspari

1) no

2) i've got a feeling it's like platz's legs, the genetics were there he just didn't train them.

3) while strong, ronnie doesn't train that heavy very often.

4) true!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2008, 12:02:21 PM »
chick i will prove you wrong.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2008, 12:29:57 PM »
I only disagree on  number  2.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »
chick i will prove you wrong.

which of the 30?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2008, 01:06:18 PM »
which of the 30?
you will have to wait and see

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2008, 01:57:51 PM »

Are you Chicks "yes man" now dizzle???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2008, 06:00:49 PM »
I've checked them out and its hard to argue any of them, they seem pretty accurate. If you can explain one thats off then perhaps chick could be wrong but so far no one has come up with a reason to indicate any of them to be off.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2008, 05:39:34 AM »

even though he is smaller, Mr. Levrone is still strong enough to carry whatever he needs

E

Ha ha ha ha...you are such a little gay girl. Always obsessing over Levrone and calling him "Mr.Levrone". You have the profile of a "guy" who enjoys pushing another man's spooge mixed with your shit to your prostate. And I'm still waiting your picture, you fatass turd boy. C'mon bitch. What are you afraid of? That everyone will realize what a fat, unemployed, bald 45 year old old closeted gay loser you are?

SUCKMYMUSCLE                                                                                                                                                             

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2008, 11:23:17 AM »
  Ha ha ha ha...you are such a little gay ####. Always obsessing over Levrone and calling him "Mr.Levrone". You have the profile of a "guy" who enjoys pushing another man's spooge mixed with your shit to your prostate. And I'm still waiting your picture, you fatass turd boy. C'mon bitch. What are you afraid of? That everyone will realize what a fat, unemployed, bald 45 year old old closeted gay loser you are?

SUCKMYMUSCLE                                                                                                                                                             

haha still thinking about me quite often eh sucky :-* :-*

and if you weren't so stupid (or is it drunk ;)) you would remember that i said I would post a pic when you post one

funny how you call me a  bitch for not posting a pic, so you are one too ???

i think you have a crush on me and want to see who has owned your mind ever since the day you registered 8)

E
E

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2008, 11:24:30 AM »

and if you weren't so stupid (or is it drunk ;)) you would remember that i said I would post a pic when you post one

i think you have a crush on me and want to see who has owned your mind ever since the day you registered 8)

E

SuckySucky should post a picture NOW.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »
:-X

LMAO! F'Owned! Does anyone have the Kinky Kamali one?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2008, 12:12:55 PM »
Arnolds calves were fake

suckmymuscle

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2008, 01:41:29 PM »

Hey, dumbass, I am not the one calling others fatty and saying that they have crappy physiques, so I have no obligations to prove shit. But just for your information I will enter this year's Mr.Getbig and shut your c.u.n.t hole once and for all. And the only thing that I'm drunk on is your mother's pussy juices. That bitch's c.u.n.t smells quite fishy and rotten, but I still like it anyway. :-*

Again, I'm not the one bragging and calling others fat without ever having seen them in person or in pics, so STFU bitch.

Sure, whatever you say. You are just angry because Dorian defeated your hero ad nauseum, and you lash out on me like a chick on PMS defending her man. I am sorry, but saying that becasue Levrone's physique gives you more boner than any other does not constitute an "ownage". ;) You have no arguments and nothing interesting to say, really.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2008, 01:44:26 PM »
  Hey, dumbass, I am not the one calling others fatty and saying that they have crappy physiques, so I have no obligations to prove shit. But just for your information I will enter this year's Mr.Getbig and shut your c.u.n.t hole once and for all. And the only thing that I'm drunk on is your mother's pussy juices. That bitch's c.u.n.t smells quite fishy and rotten, but I still like it anyway. :-*

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It will be funny seeing a former juicehead claiming to bench in the 600s at the top of his juiceness as a natty in Mr.GB ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »
It will be funny seeing a former juicehead claiming to bench in the 600s at the top of his juiceness as a natty in Mr.GB ;D

Who said I will compete as a natural? I will megadose somatostatin-C, oxymetholone, somatotropin, Leukocin,2 and aminogluthetimide. I don't enter contests to lose...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2008, 02:06:43 PM »
  Who said I will compete as a natural? I will megadose somatostatin-C, oxymetholone, somatotropin, Leukocin,2 and aminogluthetimide. I don't enter contests to lose...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The contest ain't for drug users, and you claimed that "juicing was the biggest mistake of my life" :D

Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2008, 02:55:44 PM »
The contest ain't for drug users,

And how are they going to test for it? Is everyone who partakes in the contest going to send urine or blood samples by mail? And if so, what stops those partaking in the contest from submitting urine or blood samples from clean people and passing it as theirs? Furthermore, even if the contest organizers had ways to get urine samples from the competitors and make it sure it's truly theirs, it still doesen't change the fact that there are several compounds that elude testing. These include somatotrophin, aminogluthetimide and somatostain-C. So making the contest drug-free is a retarded premisse.

and you claimed that "juicing was the biggest mistake of my life" :D

Using them permanently or semi-perminently would be a mistake, but taking them for a few months with the aid of several other drugs to mitigate their side effects to win a contest is unlikely to cause damage. Taking finasteride to stop excessive conversion to methyltestosterone, pravastaine or other statines to maintain a positive high density lipoprotein to low density lipoprotein profile, tamoxiphene or clomiphene to stop conversion of testosterone into beta-stradiol, and luteinizing hormone post-cycle to stimulate the leydig cells to re-start testosterone production make the risks of taking steroids for a few months acceptable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »
And how are they going to test for it? Is everyone who partakes in the contest going to send urine or blood samples by mail? And if so, what stops those partaking in the contest from submitting urine or blood samples from clean people and passing it as theirs? Furthermore, even if the contest organizers had ways to get urine samples from the competitors and make it sure it's truly theirs, it still doesen't change the fact that there are several compounds that elude testing. These include somatotrophin, aminogluthetimide and somatostain-C. So making the contest drug-free is a retarded premisse.

Of course the "honor system" will be used, as no real drug tests will be added. The most basic "tell tell" sign when this system = used, besides a very roided physique that = just too suspicious = a posters  posting history. Last year Candidizzle was DQd for writing about using PH not allowed.

You claim the wish to win no matter what, yet you basically do the dumbest thing (advertising your planned drug use to the board) possible when you could just have shut up about it :D (large suspicion about drug use from your postings = you might not be allowed to compete)

Using them permanently or semi-perminently would be a mistake, but taking them for a few months with the aid of several other drugs to mitigate their side effects to win a contest is unlikely to cause damage. Taking finasteride to stop excessive conversion to methyltestosterone, pravastaine or other statines to maintain a positive high density lipoprotein to low density lipoprotein profile, tamoxiphene or clomiphene to stop conversion of testosterone into beta-stradiol, and luteinizing hormone post-cycle to stimulate the leydig cells to re-start testosterone production make the risks of taking steroids for a few months acceptable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good for you, talking about roiding, taking GH, taking hair loss/prostate drugs, PCT stuff AND other stuff for a natural contest you claim to wish to win, yet are already doing what you can to get DQ's :D Great strategy :D