Author Topic: marcos chacon 4 weeks out  (Read 5490 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: marcos chacon 4 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 04:24:37 AM »
are you a bit racist ?? just asking,it seems to me.

Hey Marcos. Paco is thinking about doing Tampa with you.
He said that
"Es una ilusion de competir con Marcos alla."

Trust me.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 04:25:41 AM »
jajajaja pendejo

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 04:33:20 AM »
jajajaja pendejo
Callate. Yo cuento todo a Paco para divertirnos.
Hasta le he contado de fotoshop k nos ha hecho.
El se lo toma como una bloma tambien. ;D

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 04:40:46 AM »
Callate. Yo cuento todo a Paco para divertirnos.
Hasta le he contado de fotoshop k nos ha hecho.
El se lo toma como una bloma tambien. ;D

ah ok pero no se nada de eso, solo estoy aca para romper los huevos  ;D

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 07:19:11 AM »
ah ok pero no se nada de eso, solo estoy aca para romper los huevos  ;D

se nota top, y lo haces bien  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 08:54:42 AM »
are you a bit racist ?? just asking,it seems to me.

IF YOU THINK HISTORICAL FACT IS RACIST...THEN YEAH...

AFTER CENTURIES OF WHITE LIES, IT IS ABOUT TIME THE TRUTH IS HEARD AND TOLD

DO SOME RESEARCH (HISTORY ON SPAIN) ON WHAT I WROTE...LEARN ABOUT THE MOORS (THEY WERE NOT ARABS AND THEY CERTAINLY WERE/ARE NOT CAUCASIANS)

LOOK AT YOUR FELLOW SPANIARD AND ASK YOURSELF...WHY DO THEY (BEING CAUCASIANS) LOOK SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE FRENCH, THE GERMANS, THE SWISS, THE SCANDINAVIANS, THE NORTHERN ITALIANS, THE POLES AND THE REST OF THE EUROPEANS?

NOTICE THE PROXIMITY OF SPAIN/PORTUGAL TO AFRICA AND THE EASE OF MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE FROM AFRICA TO SPAIN/PORTUGAL. LEARN THE HISTORY OF HANNIBAL (AFRICAN) AND HOW HE AND HIS ARMY CONQUERED ROME BY TRAVERSING AFRICA ENTERING EUROPE THROUGH SPAIN, CROSSING THROUGH SOUTHERN FRANCE THEN CROSSING DOWN THROUGH ITALY. HANNIBAL'S ARMY ALSO ENTERED ITALY BY WAY OF SHIPS THROUGH SCICILY AND SOUTHERN ITALY AND IN THE PROCESS OF WAR AND WITH IT RAPE AND CONQUERING LEFT THE SOUTHERN ITALIANS/SCICILIANS WOMEN WITH CHILDREN. NOW EVERY ITALIAN LOOKS AT THE SCICILIANS AS NOT BEING ITALIAN AT ALL...AS A MATTER OF FACT ITALIANS HATE SCICILIANS, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE DARK COMPLEXION THEY HAVE IS DUE TO THE HEAVY AFRICAN TRAITS LEFT BY WARFARE/RAPE DURING THE TIME OF HANNIBAL. PORTUGAL AND SPAIN ARE BROWN COMPLEXIONED PRIMARILY THROUGH MIXING WITH THE MOORS (BLACKS) WHO DOMINATED SPAIN DURING THE TIME REFERRED TO AS WHEN ISLAM RULED SPAIN AND REMEMBER ISLAM WAS BROUGHT TO SPAIN BY MOORS (BLACKS) NOT ARABS.

YOU'LL FIND EVERYTHING I SAID IS THE TRUTH.... YOU ONLY NEED DO YOUR PART AND LEARN YOUR/SPAIN'S HISTORY....

Here...I am given you a Wikipedia link that will begin the learning process for you and the knuckleheads on this board who have never sat in a HISTORY class. Take particular notice to the Islamic history discussed and the Carthaginian history (which is the conquest of the european countries and coast by Hannibal the African). Also notice the MOORS (Blacks) history in Spain and how Spain was one of the greatest empires EVER under the MOORISH RULE, then the Romans (whites) came in and through successive wars conquered the Moors who were systematically sold as slaves when the "New World" was discovered. This is why many of the first enslaved Blacks in america arrived with names like MargaritA, Maria, Juan, Carlos etc...They were the descendents of the Moors. Notice also the Moors, who were driven into Africa through warring with the Romans settled on the West Coast of Africa in the same areas were Blacks were captured and carried to america and enslaved (once again arriving with Spanish and Portugese names).... MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL ...BE AWARE THAT MOOR IS A GREEK WORD THAT MEAN BLACK OR VERY DARK (hint hint)... NOW READ THE INFO PROVIDED!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
C

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »

DO SOME RESEARCH (HISTORY ON SPAIN) ON WHAT I WROTE...LEARN ABOUT THE MOORS (THEY WERE NOT ARABS AND THEY CERTAINLY WERE/ARE NOT CAUCASIANS)

LOOK AT YOUR FELLOW SPANIARD AND ASK YOURSELF...WHY DO THEY (BEING CAUCASIANS) LOOK SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE FRENCH, THE GERMANS, THE SWISS, THE SCANDINAVIANS, THE NORTHERN ITALIANS, THE POLES AND THE REST OF THE EUROPEANS?

NOTICE THE PROXIMITY OF SPAIN/PORTUGAL TO AFRICA AND THE EASE OF MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE FROM AFRICA TO SPAIN/PORTUGAL. LEARN THE HISTORY OF HANNIBAL (AFRICAN) AND HOW HE AND HIS ARMY CONQUERED ROME BY TRAVERSING AFRICA ENTERING EUROPE THROUGH SPAIN, CROSSING THROUGH SOUTHERN FRANCE THEN CROSSING DOWN THROUGH ITALY. HANNIBAL'S ARMY ALSO ENTERED ITALY BY WAY OF SHIPS THROUGH SCICILY AND SOUTHERN ITALY AND IN THE PROCESS OF WAR AND WITH IT RAPE AND CONQUERING LEFT THE SOUTHERN ITALIANS/SCICILIANS WOMEN WITH CHILDREN. NOW EVERY ITALIAN LOOKS AT THE SCICILIANS AS NOT BEING ITALIAN AT ALL...AS A MATTER OF FACT ITALIANS HATE SCICILIANS, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE DARK COMPLEXION THEY HAVE IS DUE TO THE HEAVY AFRICAN TRAITS LEFT BY WARFARE/RAPE DURING THE TIME OF HANNIBAL. PORTUGAL AND SPAIN ARE BROWN COMPLEXIONED PRIMARILY THROUGH MIXING WITH THE MOORS (BLACKS) WHO DOMINATED SPAIN DURING THE TIME REFERRED TO AS WHEN ISLAM RULED SPAIN AND REMEMBER ISLAM WAS BROUGHT TO SPAIN BY MOORS (BLACKS) NOT ARABS.

YOU'LL FIND EVERYTHING I SAID IS THE TRUTH.... YOU ONLY NEED DO YOUR PART AND LEARN YOUR/SPAIN'S HISTORY....

Here...I am given you a Wikipedia link that will begin the learning process for you and the knuckleheads on this board who have never sat in a HISTORY class. Take particular notice to the Islamic history discussed and the Carthaginian history (which is the conquest of the european countries and coast by Hannibal the African). Also notice the MOORS (Blacks) history in Spain and how Spain was one of the greatest empires EVER under the MOORISH RULE, then the Romans (whites) came in and through successive wars conquered the Moors who were systematically sold as slaves when the "New World" was discovered. This is why many of the first enslaved Blacks in america arrived with names like MargaritA, Maria, Juan, Carlos etc...They were the descendents of the Moors. Notice also the Moors, who were driven into Africa through warring with the Romans settled on the West Coast of Africa in the same areas were Blacks were captured and carried to america and enslaved (once again arriving with Spanish and Portugese names).... MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL ...BE AWARE THAT MOOR IS A GREEK WORD THAT MEAN BLACK OR VERY DARK (hint hint)... NOW READ THE INFO PROVIDED!!!!

epic cliff note style meltdown.
a

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 09:04:06 AM »
epic cliff note style meltdown.

SEE WHAT A OERSON IS CAPABLE OF DOING WHEN THEY ARE EDUCATED!!!!!...UNLIKE YOURSELF. RATHER THAN COMMENTING STUPIDLY TRY READING AND LEARNING....
C

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 09:12:12 AM »
Hey Marcos. Paco is thinking about doing Tampa with you.
He said that
"Es una ilusion de competir con Marcos alla."

Trust me.

that would be great,an honour for me competing with the best spanish bodybuilder ever.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 09:14:40 AM »

its great that you are a living encyplodeia, but for me there is no diference between white,black,yellow,or green , all of us are human beings

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 09:19:13 AM »
Marcos is a beautiful man with beautiful full muscle bellies.
$

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 10:49:48 AM »
that would be great,an honour for me competing with the best spanish bodybuilder ever.
Paco told me that your mom or dad is native english speaker.
Is it true?

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »
SEE WHAT A OERSON IS CAPABLE OF DOING WHEN THEY ARE EDUCATED!!!!!...UNLIKE YOURSELF. RATHER THAN COMMENTING STUPIDLY TRY READING AND LEARNING....

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 12:25:33 PM »
its great that you are a living encyplodeia, but for me there is no diference between white,black,yellow,or green , all of us are human beings

NO...NOT A LIVING ENCYCLOPEDIA...Just realise the sheer absence of knowledge of history, of people and of events amongst people...ESPECIALLY THIS BOARD. With limited to no knowledge of history a person, a people and a whole nation is subject to the wiles and lies of another people, another nation and altered history.

WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW OR GREEN ALL OF US ARE HUMAN BEINGS....REALLY???

I DEFINE A PERSON/PEOPLE AS A HUMAN BEING BY THEIR BEHAVIOR, THEIR TRUTHFULNESS AND WHAT THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO MANKIND....WHAT ARE YOUR CRITERIA?
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 12:26:28 PM »

OK  OK...I will lay off of the cap lock for a minute...BUT THE MINUTE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING STUPID.....
C

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 12:52:51 PM »
NO...NOT A LIVING ENCYCLOPEDIA...Just realise the sheer absence of knowledge of history, of people and of events amongst people...ESPECIALLY THIS BOARD. With limited to no knowledge of history a person, a people and a whole nation is subject to the wiles and lies of another people, another nation and altered history.

WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW OR GREEN ALL OF US ARE HUMAN BEINGS....REALLY???

I DEFINE A PERSON/PEOPLE AS A HUMAN BEING BY THEIR BEHAVIOR, THEIR TRUTHFULNESS AND WHAT THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO MANKIND....WHAT ARE YOUR CRITERIA?

i cant change history nobody can and i cant change what people did years ago, i live today ,and today i share life with all human beings, i know my way in life and how i act and how things should go,but we cant control every body.

for your words its looks like if you have a problem with history and thing that hapend,not teasing you,is great to have a good talk in this board with somebody.

my father was spnish my mother is english ,and my sister husband is a gypsi,and i have black friends,sud americans friends, and many more, i just try to treat people like i would like that people treat me, life is to short,and i learned the hard way, so i live every day and try to lleave in peace ,have fun and behappy

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »
i cant change history nobody can and i cant change what people did years ago, i live today ,and today i share life with all human beings, i know my way in life and how i act and how things should go,but we cant control every body.

for your words its looks like if you have a problem with history and thing that hapend,not teasing you,is great to have a good talk in this board with somebody.

my father was spnish my mother is english ,and my sister husband is a gypsi,and i have black friends,sud americans friends, and many more, i just try to treat people like i would like that people treat me, life is to short,and i learned the hard way, so i live every day and try to lleave in peace ,have fun and behappy

Hi Marcos

Boy are you going in the wrong direction with this....Don't take anything I say as being condescending, mean or hurtful...I spend a lot of time educating people and where I see a NEED... I step in.

I am going to respond to your response from the bottom up.

Once again your parents are caucasians...your father speaks Spanish and your mother speaks English. Your father's nationality is Spaniard and your mother's is British.

Your sister did not marry a GYPSI...gypsi is actually a DEROGATORY term used to describe people who migrated into Europe from Egypt and/or India. The derogatory-ness came about because these 'gypsies' had the dark skin of Africans (Egypt) or Indians (India). Even the term gypsi is a play on Egypt were most of the people so designated came from. Have you ever asked you brother in law where his lineage is from exactly, so you can know racially what he is? Gypsies are always seen as low, thieves, living like homeless people, swindlers etc etc...not a good thing to be known as.

You said..."From my words it looks like i have a problem with history and the things that happen"...No Marcos I have no problem with history nor what happened. My problems (if it is to be called one) is when I find people who lack historical knowledge and intelligence especially in this age of internet, libraries ad so much information availability. Like the old saying.."Those who don't know history are bound to repeat it"...that is a warning to those who shrug off the  events that have occurred and wish to forget it or pretend it doesn't matter and in doing so set themselves up to have the same events occur to them again. Not only is it important to know history, but just as I have made it a point to try and educate you and other GBs on race and nationality designation as well as history in regards to which races have done what, where and when, so that you can understand the contributions of people, have respect for races/people and be knowledgable on historical facts. My response in this thread came about from another poster referring to you as a spanne and in his mind your 'short comings' because of that. My response educated him that you are of the same caucasian line as he with the only difference being the nationality...he being american and you being Spaniard, both being caucasian.

You Said "i cant change history nobody can and i cant change what people did years ago"... I never brought up the idea of anyone changing history, nor is this a discussion on changing history, slavery, racism or any of that. It is an EDUCATION for the poster of the comment that you were a spanne and an education to those who inject disrespectful race related remarks into threads;  you for whatever reason injected the RACE/RACISM comment which brought about my response that if historical fact is RACISM then yes I am racist. History can be changed through education...the REAL racist remarks you see all over this board come from a continuation of a history of DISRESPECT by whites because they sees themselves as superior to others and because of the FEAR they have of the same people. So ignorant is their knowledge, history and facts that they see white Europeans as some other lesser race of people and not as the same lineage from which they come. Through education there is an ERASING of a history of feeling superior and fear from the mind of people and in the process the elimination of remarks, actions and behaviors like we have on this board.

While it is nice to live peaceful, happy, fun life, IT IS A FOOLS MIND THAT DOES THIS IGNORING ALL ELSE...Wisdom, Knowledge and intelligence has to come before all else.
C

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 07:58:26 PM »
guy, why is every thread on this fucking site turned into some discussion of race or ethnicity? 

Morons...

Marcos, you have good overall shape, size, and conditioning.
w

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »
sunday morning just got out of bed 116 kg.

Serious wheels, very serious.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2008, 08:14:48 PM »
how are your internal organs doing ?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
####, why is every thread on this fucking site turned into some discussion of race or ethnicity? 

Morons...

Marcos, you have good overall shape, size, and conditioning.

Because there is always some IDIOT that interjects race into the discussion...I was only educationg some mis-educated minds. I hate for race to enter into things as well, but I won't sit quiet while untruths are posted.
C

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 11:18:25 PM »
Congrats Marcos
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 12:26:30 AM »

Your sister did not marry a GYPSI...gypsi is actually a DEROGATORY term used to describe people who migrated into Europe from Egypt and/or India. The derogatory-ness came about because these 'gypsies' had the dark skin of Africans (Egypt) or Indians (India). Even the term gypsi is a play on Egypt were most of the people so designated came from. Have you ever asked you brother in law where his lineage is from exactly, so you can know racially what he is? Gypsies are always seen as low, thieves, living like homeless people, swindlers etc etc...not a good thing to be known as.

i dont know were you live but at least here,gypsies are proud of being gypsies.
history is great man, but you know what ,my history today is paying bills,trying to live from my bussines,and enjoy of my family.
and yes i read about histry, ancient rome and egypt most, because the things they did were above there time.

and to finish all this i am spanish, no caucassian or whatever i respect my national flag and thats what i feel.again for me red,black,white,are the same.
peace.
btw ,you didnt tell me your opinion on how i look ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 02:54:27 AM »
the moors were persion u thick girl................

class physique, dont be scared off bud, keep us updated, nice havn a down to earth pro on the board

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 03:56:07 AM »
Hi Marcos

Boy are you going in the wrong direction with this....Don't take anything I say as being condescending, mean or hurtful...I spend a lot of time educating people and where I see a NEED... I step in.

I am going to respond to your response from the bottom up.

Once again your parents are caucasians...your father speaks Spanish and your mother speaks English. Your father's nationality is Spaniard and your mother's is British.

You said..."From my words it looks like i have a problem with history and the things that happen"...No Marcos I have no problem with history nor what happened. My problems (if it is to be called one) is when I find people who lack historical knowledge and intelligence especially in this age of internet, libraries ad so much information availability. Like the old saying.."Those who don't know history are bound to repeat it"...that is a warning to those who shrug off the  events that have occurred and wish to forget it or pretend it doesn't matter and in doing so set themselves up to have the same events occur to them again. Not only is it important to know history, but just as I have made it a point to try and educate you and other GBs on race and nationality designation as well as history in regards to which races have done what, where and when, so that you can understand the contributions of people, have respect for races/people and be knowledgable on historical facts. My response in this thread came about from another poster referring to you as a spanne and in his mind your 'short comings' because of that. My response educated him that you are of the same caucasian line as he with the only difference being the nationality...he being american and you being Spaniard, both being caucasian.

You Said "i cant change history nobody can and i cant change what people did years ago"... I never brought up the idea of anyone changing history, nor is this a discussion on changing history, slavery, racism or any of that. It is an EDUCATION for the poster of the comment that you were a spanne and an education to those who inject disrespectful race related remarks into threads;  you for whatever reason injected the RACE/RACISM comment which brought about my response that if historical fact is RACISM then yes I am racist. History can be changed through education...the REAL racist remarks you see all over this board come from a continuation of a history of DISRESPECT by whites because they sees themselves as superior to others and because of the FEAR they have of the same people. So ignorant is their knowledge, history and facts that they see white Europeans as some other lesser race of people and not as the same lineage from which they come. Through education there is an ERASING of a history of feeling superior and fear from the mind of people and in the process the elimination of remarks, actions and behaviors like we have on this board.

While it is nice to live peaceful, happy, fun life, IT IS A FOOLS MIND THAT DOES THIS IGNORING ALL ELSE...Wisdom, Knowledge and intelligence has to come before all else.

I mejored history and i said to you.

You all talk and say nothing.

History is only showing an aspect of humanity and the race is totaly nothing to do with history. Actualy prehistorical society of humanbeing is way longer than historical one. In these more than 100000years ago, there was no war and people was living peacefuly WITHOUT STUDYING ANY HISTORY.

Your brain is so washed by Catholic, Catholic always say that we are incomplete and always necessary to learn to live in peace.
The truth is quite opposite, Nothing beat our instinct without inteligence. Cus we used to live with instinct only and peacefuly. And our instinct is love itself.
Marcos is talking about that. No complication. Just look at his/her spirits.

You should go back to your pure baby mind.