Author Topic: Whats the MOST test you took in 1 week?  (Read 14179 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Whats the MOST test you took in 1 week?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 03:34:14 PM »
Would i try it? No, it serves no purpose in my life right now, too risky and i have a lot to lose.

5 years ago, i might have considered going that high, but my worries always prevented me from getting too crazy, but I've done my share... ;)

^This is where I am in my life....

Those days of doing crazy shit just to do it are over.

I have responsibilities now and can't afford to just push the envelope without any reason.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 06:03:50 PM »
1 gram of test ethanate
1400 mg trenbolone

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 06:27:22 PM »
1 gram of test ethanate
1400 mg trenbolone

how did that work out for you ?

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 06:35:17 PM »
how did that work out for you ?

Other than the a small bit of gyno, it was the BEST I ever looked.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 07:06:17 PM »
Other than the a small bit of gyno, it was the BEST I ever looked.
my only experience with trenbolone was running a tren pro hormone and that shit was fucking nutz, in terms of aggression and vascularity .... in the gym you feel like you NEVER want to stop lifting...  like 1 thousand rep set wouldnt be enough... lol

im actually gonna get a bunch of them in the next couple weeks before the ban, as an investment and also just to throw in with some other AAS.. not becaus ei think the tren prohormone will add much 'anabolism'...but just becausee the kickass workouts from the tren prohormone will yeild kickass gains from the REAL AAS

kind of got side tracked there... my main point was i cant wait to run the real shit  :D   

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »
what is tren prohormone?  I have never heard of that.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »
what is tren prohormone?  I have never heard of that.
19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione

one molecule away from real trenbolone
its legal in USA, but only for like a week or two more.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 07:56:14 PM »
Wow I would love to try 1 - 2 gr a week if it was smooth shit and didn't hurt.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 11:26:36 PM »

jt

Sustanon?

That's as smooth as smooth gets, bro.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 11:28:46 PM »

jt
you still running stealth gear?? i think i remember you saying your stealth was giving you pain.  it always would get me sore as fuck too. i did two things that corrected it, started sterilizing the gear by baking it at 220 for 20 minutes , and also switched from 21 gauage pins to 23 gauge pins,, after that no pain at all bro

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 05:33:05 AM »
I have gone up to 2gms/wk a couple times and like others said there isn't much improvement over one gram,  100cc a day no; but we used to site inject Fort Dodge EQ 50mg/ml like 20cc or so EOD and it's no fun.  Keep test at or below a gm and augument with other things.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 11:53:40 PM »
you still running stealth gear?? i think i remember you saying your stealth was giving you pain.  it always would get me sore as fuck too. i did two things that corrected it, started sterilizing the gear by baking it at 220 for 20 minutes , and also switched from 21 gauage pins to 23 gauge pins,, after that no pain at all bro

Na I never tried stealth gear, I know alin sells a lot and I have heard many ppl complain about painful injects.  I can concur that heating it up does take away some inject pain.  The worst pain I ever had was on some BD test E it was horrible!! 

How would you bake it, like a egg?  Wouldn't the rubber stopper melt or something or the other? 

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 11:54:34 PM »
I have gone up to 2gms/wk a couple times and like others said there isn't much improvement over one gram,  100cc a day no; but we used to site inject Fort Dodge EQ 50mg/ml like 20cc or so EOD and it's no fun.  Keep test at or below a gm and augument with other things.

What kind of test where you running when injecting 2grams a week that made it tolerable, I hate to get some gear then find out it hurts like hell
TEAM Nasser

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 12:43:33 AM »
i usually only run 500-750 mg a week year long but have started this run 4 days ago, just to find out if there is any truth to the whole mega doseages thing, because no one seems to want to give a straight answer.

i have 12 weeks planned.

calories will be enough to supply my body with the protein it needs to grow, and just enough fats/ carbs for my body to spare the conversion of protein for energy, so gains will be lean.

250 mg sustanon with 200 mg deca eod.
250 enanthate with 100mg fina eod.

based on 12 weeks, so dosages divided by the week are 1750 mg of test a week, 750 mg of deca a week, and 350 mg of fina a week.

b

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »
Now thats a cycle no one!  Can you update everyone on how it goes on main steroid board?  How do you feel so far ?

jt
TEAM Nasser

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 09:23:46 AM »
i usually only run 500-750 mg a week year long but have started this run 4 days ago, just to find out if there is any truth to the whole mega doseages thing, because no one seems to want to give a straight answer.

why wouldn't it be true ? what makes you believe it wouldn't ?

you should read anabolic steroids by Cynthia Kuhn. it doesn't go into detail on mega doses, Perse, but it does discuss the fact that results from aas are dose related, and what happens with ever increasing amounts of androgen's..

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »
Now thats a cycle no one!  Can you update everyone on how it goes on main steroid board?  How do you feel so far ?

jt

i'll update this thread if you wish.

usually for me any increase in dosage, or the addition of compounds usually takes a few weeks to manifest itself physically.

all i can tell you is that i'm battling insomnia right now as a direct result.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 09:32:28 AM »
why wouldnt it be true ? what makes you believe it wouldnt ?

you should read anabolic steroids by cynthia kuhn. it doesnt go into detail on mega doses, prese, but it does discuss the fact that results from aas are dose related, and what happens with ever increasing amounts of androgens..

i do believe the gains one makes are 100 % dosage related, provided everything else you need to aid hypertrophy is in place. but surely there is a ceiling to this- would 10000 mg of test a week create that much more gain than say 5000? or 20000 that much better than 10000. at some point there needs to be a law of diminishing returns within the body.

what i want to find out is just how dosage related they are in terms of my own response to the compounds, as it seems every pro, both former and present seems to grow like a magical weed off miniscule amounts.

it would be nice if one pro today, just one, laid out his true amount of usage- and not anonymously. the only guy i have ever seen do this and much to his credit was mike morris.
b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »
i do believe the gains one makes are dosage related, provided everything else you need to aid hypertrophy is in place.

what i want to find out is just how dosage related they are in terms of my own response to the compounds, as it seems every pro, both former and present seems to grow like a magical weed off miniscule amounts.

it would be nice if one pro today, just one, laid out his true amount of usage- and not anonymously. the only guy i have ever seen do this and much to his credit was mike morris.
yes i think its bullshit in most cases.

i mean... heres one example... 5 time mr olympia ronnie coleman get beat at the gnc show with 11 months to go before the 2003 mr. o. in that time frame, somehow a life time trainer already massive as hell and already 'peaked' somehow magicallys addds 20 pounds to his frame.      what..... did he increase his meat portions??  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »
I am currently on 1500mg test e and 60 mg of d-bol ed, next week I have 4 weeks left of off-season before I start my diet and since I haven't move from 250 in a month, for the last 4 weeks of off-season this will be my biggest cycle so I can gain 10 pounds in 1 month

1750 test e per week
900 deca per week
75 mg d-bol ed
75 mg tren ed

Will start dieting sept. 01 until nov 15, will replace d- bols with anadrol drop the tren for 4 weeks and bring it back 4 weeks later, will replace deca with eq and add 100mg of winny ed. I don't diet with clen but I take about a bottle of ephedrine ed, 6 weeks out I replace my test with prop until 2 weeks out also 6 weeks out drop the Eq and the Anadrol and will bring in primo and anavar. Nolvadex all the way through. Striated glutes here I come 8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »
I am currently on 1500mg test e and 60 mg of d-bol ed, next week I have 4 weeks left of off-season before I start my diet and since I haven't move from 250 in a month, for the last 4 weeks of off-season this will be my biggest cycle so I can gain 10 pounds in 1 month

1750 test e per week
900 deca per week
75 mg d-bol ed
75 mg tren ed

Will start dieting sept. 01 until nov 15, will replace d- bols with anadrol drop the tren for 4 weeks and bring it back 4 weeks later, will replace deca with eq and add 100mg of winny ed. I don't diet with clen but I take about a bottle of ephedrine ed, 6 weeks out I replace my test with prop until 2 weeks out also 6 weeks out drop the Eq and the Anadrol and will bring in primo and anavar. Nolvadex all the way through. Striated glutes here I come 8)

you a pro?  if not, why the hell are you using that much?????
you are gay.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »
you a pro?  if not, why the hell are you using that much?????
Because I will be a pro

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »
Because I will be a pro
and im pretty sure youll need more gear than that to make it there.  no flame at all, i saw your pics you look good. im just sayin, very few guys can make it to pro level on those doseages, especially without slin and high dose hgh.  maybe shawn ray is the only one i can think of.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 04:51:37 PM »
and im pretty sure youll need more gear than that to make it there.  no flame at all, i saw your pics you look good. im just sayin, very few guys can make it to pro level on those doseages, especially without slin and high dose hgh.  maybe shawn ray is the only one i can think of.
I 100 % agree, as much as that is I would need more still, the pics of me are 18 months old and believe me or not but only juicing for 15 prior to the show I took out nearly 40 competitors first time on stage, light-heavy and overall, I was 185 in those pics this time around I should be no lower then 210, so I have made giant leaps since then also I did about half the stuff I plan on doing. I also got Gynocamastia surgery too, not that I had bad gyno, but just in case, 5000 $ BTW.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
where are these pics at?

also, i bet Shawn only took around a gram a week of test, and 400-600 deca, plus a few other things,,,nnot that much I would imagine.

also, how do you inject all that shit??
you are gay.