Author Topic: the yeah ive done steroids-thread!  (Read 3793 times)

steveeray

• Getbig III
Re: the yeah ive done steroids-thread!
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 02:36:24 PM »
Free cycle to someone who can find my mug shot.
Just mine only
Also on my steroid usage. I actually feel better but the down side is the weight gain and after years of lifting and competeing the back and neck problems.
1200mg is the most I've done but also I experiment will long and short acting esters.
Kindof brewage cocktail.

To the 100ml man you are full of sh@t.
Let's break it down.
100ml
33 sticks with 3 ml
TestProp 100mg x 100ml is 10,000mg
testE 250mg x 100ml is 25,000mg
It makes no sense.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »
Just mine only
Also on my steroid usage. I actually feel better but the down side is the weight gain and after years of lifting and competeing the back and neck problems.
1200mg is the most I've done but also I experiment will long and short acting esters.
Kindof brewage cocktail.

Let's break it down.
100ml
33 sticks with 3 ml
It makes no sense.

it makes perfect sense,
what doesnt make sense?

the only question is,
where did he fit it all? (only so many places to inject)

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »
it makes perfect sense,
what doesnt make sense?

the only question is,
where did he fit it all? (only so many places to inject)

Ok simple,
he might have injected 100ml but it would not be in one day.
Lets break it down futher.
Lets get chemical.
Most steroids are made with 2 percent ba and 20 percent bb.
Its only 2ml ba but having that much ba in a 24 hour periods would make you extreemly sick and he would not be able to move for at least a week.
Also let's say 10 day of anabolics. I know not alot of people have 1,000ml jugs just hanging around.
I have to call bullsh@t and the only reason is it can not be done.
If you want to try it I will fly to your location with my jugs and we can experiment.
You would get free gear  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 03:32:41 PM »
if its al suspended in water then im down , playa ! oh and you better have like 30g pins too  !!  :D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 05:00:22 PM »
Just mine only
Kindof brewage cocktail.

Let's break it down.
100ml
33 sticks with 3 ml
It makes no sense.

Hi local police department

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 10:21:55 PM »
Just mine only
Kindof brewage cocktail.

Let's break it down.
100ml
33 sticks with 3 ml
It makes no sense.

your such a fool you deserved to be caught..,,,your probably still small in comparision to folks I know proffeisially thats why you not do nothing with your life.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 10:44:09 PM »
As long as the general society keeps thinking steroids are "cheating" and extremely dangerous they will never be uncontrolled again.

I still fail to see why they are illegal in the first place. Why do they stop people from getting an even better life?

It's because theres so much money in sport, and if theres any easy way of cheating (which can be accessed by anybody) then there will be prohibition, which is fucked up :).

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 11:15:04 PM »
First Cycle 01-01-2000
PED
HRT
Next Cycle...08-01-2008
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 11:33:04 PM »
one cycle, two years ago

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 11:38:08 PM »
It's because theres so much money in sport, and if theres any easy way of cheating (which can be accessed by anybody) then there will be prohibition, which is fucked up :).

Exactly.  Even without financial incentive, passionate players will juice for victory.  

Can't remember if it's the Eagles or Dockers (I fuckin hate afl), but half the team is laid up with tendon issues.  They're breaking like eggs these days.  Very sus.  They better cut back the T and add some var + GH.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 11:41:27 PM »
Exactly.  Even without financial incentive, passionate players will juice for victory.  

Can't remember if it's the Eagles or Dockers (I fuckin hate afl), but half the team is laid up with tendon issues.  They're breaking like eggs these days.  Very sus.  They better cut back the T and add some var + GH.
i think nandralone is one that helps with the tendons and ligaments... i dont know if igf-1 actually does that... i was watching science channell science of gigantism and those guy have pitituary tumors so they release 1 thousand times gh..(igf-1..the get super long big muscles but theyr tendons and ligamnets are too small and weak so they get all floppy and loppy and arent that mobile..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 11:57:54 PM »
i think nandralone is one that helps with the tendons and ligaments... i dont know if igf-1 actually does that... i was watching science channell science of gigantism and those guy have pitituary tumors so they release 1 thousand times gh..(igf-1..the get super long big muscles but theyr tendons and ligamnets are too small and weak so they get all floppy and loppy and arent that mobile..

I've heard that nandro helps with joint pain, but I don't know if it does anything to actually repair the tendon.  Lots of AAS slow down tendon repair... or so I've heard.

I read an interesting article on var increasing collagen synthesis and tendon strength.  Maybe there's something to it, maybe not.  I believe GH will aid with healing, although prolonged disproportionately high IGF1 levels which lead to things like gigantism (or palumboism) have obviously left the theraputic range far behind.

The sports report the other night showed this team with half of them on crutches.  There didn't used to be this sort of widespread injury problem, especially where everyone has the same issues.  Something is definitely up.  They also had a feature on a guy who just can't seem to control his aggressive side, and his traps and delts were just poppin, yet no one even hinted at the possibility of juice use.   ::)  People are blind sometimes.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 12:03:53 AM »
if gh(igf1) helps with that then i guess running aas without ai would be beneficial for one more reason.  of course the igf 1 mediated growth takes like 3 months because those new cells got to mature...but muscle growth form ar mediated sources starts day one.. so for an athlete i woul assume starting some gh injections months prior to starting aas would be the route to remain injury free

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 12:19:29 AM »
I think the injuries like the one's I'm talking about would come from prolonged use, long enough for inhibiting collagen synthesis to catch up with these guys.  They're clearly not running massive doses of anything - they're not big and their training focus is clearly on cardio fitness - but I bet a lot of them have been running "maintenance" doses for years.  They should definitely hang their guru.

Can't really speak from experience on the GH Candi.  I'm only 2 days in.  :-*

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 12:23:32 AM »
if you have taken aas for extended periods of time without a stong ai or ae then thats like taking low dose gh

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 12:31:41 AM »
if you have taken aas for extended periods of time without a stong ai or ae then thats like taking low dose gh

Is there a relationship between E levels and IGF1 production?

I run Adex, low dose.  My GH is only 1iu/day atm.  More for antiaging than bodybuilding purposes.  Don't see me ever going past 3iu/day long term at current prices.

kankles

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 12:39:47 AM »
Overall the 10 years (i am 35) i have been on/off i have had good experiences.

Only shit i don't like is the moon face (which i minimise with a clean diet), and pissing in the middle of the night with a raging boner. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 10:49:04 AM »
Is there a relationship between E levels and IGF1 production?
yeah, there is. the reason why heavy ai kill gains is because low estrogen kills gh (igf1) production.
I run Adex, low dose.  My GH is only 1iu/day atm.  More for antiaging than bodybuilding purposes.  Don't see me ever going past 3iu/day long term at current prices. without proper estrogen levels your body wont readily convert your gh into igf-1.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 11:11:02 AM »
Seems like there's another feedback balancing act.

For every hormone signal there is a balanced response by another hormone signal. IGF-1, hGH and estrogen comprise a regulatory system of hormone signals and feedback loops. Estrogen and IGF-1 work opposed to one another, when one is high the other is low and when estrogen is high it drives greater hGH release. It is well documented that as estradiol or estrogen levels rise in the blood, IGF-1 levels decrease. Additionally, estrogens causes cells to become resistant to IGF-1 signals.

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:aTX6h9Yi7RAJ:www.biomedcomm.com/store/wh_ha_bcpills_ert.html+estrogen,+igf1&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2008, 11:15:05 AM »
that seems to be contradictory. if estrogen causes greater release of gh, and gh converts to igf-1....then how can igf-1 diminish when estrogen is raised?? ? ?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2008, 11:22:24 AM »
This guy has done Steroids look what happend to him  :D :D :D, please note the BB.com T-Shirt :D hahaha

did you rat him out too
b

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2008, 11:26:18 AM »
that seems to be contradictory. if estrogen causes greater release of gh, and gh converts to igf-1....then how can igf-1 diminish when estrogen is raised?? ? ?

Unresponsive liver maybe?

In such acromegalic women, the decrease of IGF-1 concentration may be related to increased estrogen levels resulting in a relative hepatic GH-resistance state.

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:YHbueMQecKIJ:www.endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0016/ea0016OC5.6.htm+estrogen,+gh+igf-1&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9

My google-fu is getting a good workout.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »

Unresponsive liver maybe?

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:YHbueMQecKIJ:www.endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0016/ea0016OC5.6.htm+estrogen,+gh+igf-1&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9

My google-fu is getting a good workout.
i know i am not being much of a help in this discussion. i have read lots about this on journal of endocrinology, and also thoughts from some pros and experts..im sore and feeling lazy to use my brain....    but what your finding is very interesting..

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 12:03:45 PM »
This guy has done Steroids look what happend to him  :D :D :D, please note the BB.com T-Shirt :D hahaha

Is that Scott Milne?????

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 12:32:25 PM »

someone post that on bb.com