Author Topic: Yers Old timers...  (Read 5976 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Yers Old timers...
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 03:40:30 PM »
???  ??? do you feel left out gimmick boy?

haha great comeback psycho boy------

not worried about your little list----but I do get a kick out of you shoving your tongue up all the Y regs asses since you know they're laughing at your obsessed douche ass behind the scenes ;) :D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 12:41:47 AM »
haha great comeback psycho boy------

not worried about your little list----but I do get a kick out of you shoving your tongue up all the Y regs asses since you know they're laughing at your obsessed douche ass behind the scenes ;) :D
Behind the scenese? WTF are u talking about? this is a message board buddy. There is no behind the scenes.

There are only people who have gimmicks, and are afraid to post under their own accounts, so they use these gimmicks to talk shit about people and spam the board with gay ass pics. Ring a bell?

Do me a favour, sit back, go read your last 50 post, realize u are taking this shit too seriously, sit down, smack yourself as hard as you possibly can right in the face, take a deep breath. Then come back and start posting again. Its will be a timeout of sorts for you. :) And hopefully when u come back you'll realize how pathetic you sound.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 04:07:36 AM »
Behind the scenese? WTF are u talking about? this is a message board buddy. There is no behind the scenes.

There are only people who have gimmicks, and are afraid to post under their own accounts, so they use these gimmicks to talk shit about people and spam the board with gay ass pics. Ring a bell?

Do me a favour, sit back, go read your last 50 post, realize u are taking this shit too seriously, sit down, smack yourself as hard as you possibly can right in the face, take a deep breath. Then come back and start posting again. Its will be a timeout of sorts for you. :) And hopefully when u come back you'll realize how pathetic you sound.
epic reading in to it too much-----"behind teh scenes" means that people are laughing at teh obsessed fool behind his back through pm's etc...

I find it funny you say take a breath when you nad your boy had to run to a mod to settle shit for you :-\----oh and I had eased off fucking with sherlock holmes until he found the need to pm me and post about me this week

ohhh and you guys arent fooling anyone------we all know you share gimmicks ;)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 03:23:19 PM »
epic reading in to it too much-----"behind teh scenes" means that people are laughing at teh obsessed fool behind his back through pm's etc...

I find it funny you say take a breath when you nad your boy had to run to a mod to settle shit for you :-\----oh and I had eased off fucking with sherlock holmes until he found the need to pm me and post about me this week

ohhh and you guys arent fooling anyone------we all know you share gimmicks ;)

And what gimmick might that be??? And by "we all know" do you mean you and your other gimmicks??  I think u really look too deeply into this shit, I dont have any gimmicks, i pretty much only post on the positive board nowadays and really dont have a clue about the "drama" on the Y. But I felt I needed to respond to your post to bring you back to reality a bit. Your welcome :)

Flexington " looking out for you nordic beast" Steele

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
but whats even gayer than the pic of you going around here lately, is you kissing everyones ass since you know Im right about everyone thinking your a douchebag

LOFL!!!

Mars and Bluto should be mentioned as well.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »
And what gimmick might that be??? And by "we all know" do you mean you and your other gimmicks??  I think u really look too deeply into this shit, I dont have any gimmicks, i pretty much only post on the positive board nowadays and really dont have a clue about the "drama" on the Y. But I felt I needed to respond to your post to bring you back to reality a bit. Your welcome :)

Well your E-friend Alex has tons of gimmicks. Maybe he's "just not that into you" if he hasn't let you in on his little secret.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 04:37:43 PM »
Well your E-friend Alex has tons of gimmicks. Maybe he's "just not that into you" if he hasn't let you in on his little secret.  ;D

Funny!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 05:40:13 PM »

hmmm...

Look - choose one name... Passion, WJ_Harley, or so on...  but why put all of these names out there...

Explain me the gimmicks and relations here... or perhaps you didnt think I was checking?

SS, Groink, neverending, Unbiased, MinuteMan, J-boy, QuakerOats, Alex23, danielson, ThePassion, Warren, FOXTROT-1, flexingtonsteele, Peptide Wizard, WJ_Harley

are you calling ron a liar? please, feel free to say "ron avidan is a liar". i notice two names that ARE on there, but nordic's name is conspicuously missing...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »
hmmm...

are you calling ron a liar? please, feel free to say "ron avidan is a liar". i notice two names that ARE on there, but nordic's name is conspicuously missing...
Settle down Magoo, no reason to get all "factual" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 08:24:57 PM »
hmmm...

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. "   ???

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. "   ???

it's from the TO board. see if someone'll give you the PW to a timed-out account and you can find it. someone PM'd the quote to me a week or so ago.

Settle down Magoo, no reason to get all "factual" ::)

ah yes, my bad. i need to quit it with this "accurately describing the situation" business. gets in the way of the frantic conjecture and lying. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 08:36:53 PM »

ah yes, my bad. i need to quit it with this "accurately describing the situation" business. gets in the way of the frantic conjecture and lying. ::)
OK, benz. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 08:59:09 PM »
OK, benz. ::)

whatever you say, pumphard. ::)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 09:08:47 PM »
it's from the TO board. see if someone'll give you the PW to a timed-out account and you can find it. someone PM'd the quote to me a week or so ago.

::)

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »
whatever you say, pumphard. ::)
East there, Simple Carbs. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »
East there, Simple Carbs. ::)

well done J-boy

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 09:29:55 PM »
well done J-boy
Thanks, "big"kubby.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 09:32:49 PM »
Thanks, "big"kubby.

Here we go again "fsu_pain_train"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 09:34:31 PM »
Here we go again "fsu_pain_train"
Relax "JediKnight", it's only the internet. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »
Relax "JediKnight", it's only the internet. ::)

How's timeout "Your MAAAAaaaa"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »
How's timeout "Your MAAAAaaaa"
Not too bad, "MattC"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 10:04:11 PM »
Not too bad, "MattC"

Running out of names, "bill hicks" ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 10:16:05 PM »
Running out of names, "bill hicks" ?
I need access to the TO board "WJ_Harley"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »
I need access to the TO board "WJ_Harley"

Ask your friend ron avidan to put you there, just like he did with your other account "MorningPoop"

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »
hmmm...

wow your just a regular sherlock homo there arent you magoo!

Well ill tell u how Ron came to that conclusion. When blockhead melted down and deleted the Y, myself, alex23, danielson, and maybe a few others used "thepassion" account and talked shit about block with it.

Thats the only time ive used a gimmick, and that acct has been in timeout ever since then.

:)

But nice try!