Author Topic: UFC's Ramage Jackson arrested after pursuit with police  (Read 10077 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: UFC's Ramage Jackson arrested after pursuit with police
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »
I dunno about that. I hear drives a pretty expensive camel and a highly decorated cave.
Hehe. Hey Joe, when Jesus returns, he's throwing you out of the Temple with the rest of the moneylenders. You've been warned!  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »
Depends on who he's credible too. Not so risky is it?

I see.   Ultra-lib George Soros is worth 20 times what Rush is worth.

Is he 20-x more credible?

If not, please tell us your intention with posting "$400,000,000".  Were you saying that net worth imploes credibility?  If not, then what?

It's nice to be back from vacation.  I missed debating :)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2008, 07:50:06 AM »
In 1996, the State Dept had him at $300,000,000.

You can offset the cost of running Al-Q from Pakistan with the sources of terror funding and try to find a better number than that, if you'd like.  I'm just going on what my country told me.
It's 2008 and a lots changed.  Al-Q is run primarily on donations.  You're overalll point is valid but you can seriously bend the truth sometimes.

The Coach

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2008, 07:50:34 AM »
Good to see that people are following Ron's rules and not hijacking threads........retards >:(

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2008, 07:51:42 AM »
It's 2008 and a lots changed.  Al-Q is run primarily on donations.  You're overalll point is valid but you can seriously bend the truth sometimes.

Rob turning FAR FAR left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2008, 07:51:58 AM »

If you have more recent numbers, please share.  I cannot find accurate estimates in the last ten years.  Turns out he hasn't been releasing 10k statements.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2008, 07:54:10 AM »
Rob turning FAR FAR left.

LMAO... I'll happily diss the shit out of Obama if you'd like to go that route as well.  No one is arguing that.

I'm arguing that Rush - who I listen to quite a bit - puts his party before his country.  He dreams of riots in American cities to make the democrats look bad.  That shit is anti-American. 

I'm a conservative republican, Joe.  I don't think Bush's idea of borrowing a trillion a year to fund his outrageously irresponsible spending is a good idea.  And guess what... the rest of the world doesn't think it's a good idea either.  They're dropping the dollar left and right. 

Bush denied yesterday we're in a recession.  Is he right or wrong, joe?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2008, 07:56:57 AM »
LMAO... I'll happily diss the shit out of Obama if you'd like to go that route as well.  No one is arguing that.

I'm arguing that Rush - who I listen to quite a bit - puts his party before his country.  He dreams of riots in American cities to make the democrats look bad.  That shit is anti-American. 

I'm a conservative republican, Joe.  I don't think Bush's idea of borrowing a trillion a year to fund his outrageously irresponsible spending is a good idea.  And guess what... the rest of the world doesn't think it's a good idea either.  They're dropping the dollar left and right. 

Bush denied yesterday we're in a recession.  Is he right or wrong, joe?

im a left wing liberal.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2008, 07:59:30 AM »
If you have more recent numbers, please share.  I cannot find accurate estimates in the last ten years.  Turns out he hasn't been releasing 10k statements.
No, I don't.  I'm sure i've seen the same numbers as you.  The coach used a fairly conservative estimate of Rush's net worth and you used the highest number you could find for Bin Ladens net worth.  Thats all.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2008, 08:00:45 AM »
He looks freaking small in that pic where he is lying on the ground.

Any truth to his meth problem?

I'm pretty sure the cops would have seen him throw something out the window though

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2008, 08:09:57 AM »
Answer: Al-Q is run primarily on donations.

Question: What do Al-Q and the U.S. federal government have in common?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2008, 08:10:13 AM »
On a lighter note, he bailed out on $25g's no drugs or alcolhol found in his system.

From what I understand, when bail is set you only had to put up half of the amount.

Also.....is that pic a good or bad thing for Toyo Tires?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
No, I don't.  I'm sure i've seen the same numbers as you.  The coach used a fairly conservative estimate of Rush's net worth and you used the highest number you could find for Bin Ladens net worth.  Thats all.

$400 million is his contract running until 2015.

So about 390 million of that is yet to be earned, sans any signing bonus.

So if he is arrested tomorrow for breaking drug laws and goes to prison, he won't be earning the full amount.

The Coach

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2008, 08:15:29 AM »
$400 million is his contract running until 2015.

So about 390 million of that is yet to be earned, sans any signing bonus.

So if he is arrested tomorrow for breaking drug laws and goes to prison, he won't be earning the full amount.

I'm sure he a little to fall back on from the previous $200,000,000.00 contract.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »
I'm sure he a little to fall back on from the previous $200,000,000.00 contract.

200 mil ain't 400 mil.

The Coach

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2008, 08:18:00 AM »
200 mil ain't 400 mil.

I'll take it either way.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: Rampage Arrested! WTF???
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2008, 08:21:36 AM »
pretty sure TOYO tires sponsors Jackson so TOYO probably bought him that truck

lol...I wonder if they've already left that "voicemail" with rampages agent?

"Um this is so and so from Toyo corporate, we need to speak to you and your client about our vehicle being envolved in yesterdays situation and how this may have slightly violated and also veered off of our actual visions and ideas of Mr. Jackson marketing and advertising out vehicle and sponsering us as was discussed during the contract offereing and signing"

"If you could please give us a call asap that would be ideal!" "Thank you, have a nice day!"

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2008, 08:37:42 AM »
UFC light heavyweight Quinton Jackson, who was arrested on Tuesday after an alleged hit-and-run accident and subsequent police chase, has posted bail and left the Orange County jail.

The Costa Mesa Police Department confirmed the news with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) this morning.

After being arrested for felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving, Jackson posted bail, which had been set at $25,000, overnight.

Jackson allegedly hit multiple cars during a short police chase Tuesday afternoon. He eventually pulled over and surrendered to police after traveling from Costa Mesa to Newport Beach in California. No injuries were reported.

According to a press release from the Costa Mesa Police Department, Jackson ignored an officer's directions to pull over and continued "weaving in and out of traffic" while forcing "pedestrians to flee for their lives" as he continued "running several red lights."

Police initially told MMAjunkie.com that neither drugs nor alcohol were suspected to have played a role in the incident.

UFC president Dana White arrived in California on Tuesday via private plane, presumably to post bail for Jackson.

Additionally, according to fiveouncesofpain.com, reports that Jackson has been hospitalized appear unfounded. (MMAJunkie.com)

Looks like Dana saved the day.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2008, 09:06:51 AM »
UFC light heavyweight Quinton Jackson, who was arrested on Tuesday after an alleged hit-and-run accident and subsequent police chase, has posted bail and left the Orange County jail.

The Costa Mesa Police Department confirmed the news with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) this morning.

After being arrested for felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving, Jackson posted bail, which had been set at $25,000, overnight.

Jackson allegedly hit multiple cars during a short police chase Tuesday afternoon. He eventually pulled over and surrendered to police after traveling from Costa Mesa to Newport Beach in California. No injuries were reported.

According to a press release from the Costa Mesa Police Department, Jackson ignored an officer's directions to pull over and continued "weaving in and out of traffic" while forcing "pedestrians to flee for their lives" as he continued "running several red lights."

Police initially told MMAjunkie.com that neither drugs nor alcohol were suspected to have played a role in the incident.

UFC president Dana White arrived in California on Tuesday via private plane, presumably to post bail for Jackson.

Additionally, according to fiveouncesofpain.com, reports that Jackson has been hospitalized appear unfounded. (MMAJunkie.com)

Looks like Dana saved the day.

prob plead down to get a misdemeanor or probation or both.

On the road rage thing.....I can honestly say I have my days where I wish I had a semi tractor trailor and a rocket launcher.  :-[

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »
From Rampage to Vintage.... how long will he be in the can?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »
that kid on TUF kicks a limo window and says some dumb stuff while drunk, or those two kids get into a fight in the house, and dana says they're a disgrace to the sport and kicks them off.

rampage goes on a police chase, wrecking cars and putting people's lives in danger while driving his gigantic "RAMPAGE JACKSON" truck, dana posts bail.

boy, no hypocrisy there at all. ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »

prob plead down to get a misdemeanor or probation or both.

On the road rage thing.....I can honestly say I have my days where I wish I had a semi tractor trailor and a rocket launcher.  :-[

That particular stretch of the 55 is prone for many road rage incidents.  I myself have gotten into two road rage induced brawls on that very street.  It's a traffic cluster fuck.  Thank God I don't live in SoCal anymore...
w

The Coach

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »
From Rampage to Vintage.... how long will he be in the can?

He bonded out yesterday. $25,000

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2008, 10:54:45 AM »
You probably think you can kick Rampage's ass because you supposedly have 20" arms.

Post a picture of your monster arms.

Hahaha...this coming from the monster stud who trains at the "Las Vegas COMBAT CLUB"...hahaha fuckign tool!

Hey Hammer, If I join a combat club will I be as bad as you???

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2008, 01:26:20 PM »
He is far from stupid...If he didn't run, they would have found over a pound of meth is his truck (allegedly)...I think he can bounce back from evading the cops...It will actually give him some more street cred...A pound of meth would have seen him do serious time...

Where is this information coming from?  A pound of meth?  What happened to the meth that was in the truck?  ???