Author Topic: Do you feel superior to average people???????????  (Read 4336 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Do you feel superior to average people???????????
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2008, 07:20:22 PM »
i was at Sam's Club getting groceries for the week and couldn't help but notice all the skinny guys, fat guys, skinny/fat guys, bald guys, "men" with no muscle, etc. and i felt physically and mentally superior to these guys, do you feel the same?

And then you get older and other younger fellas look at you the same, the circle of life! :D

Pity it won't last forever eh!
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2008, 07:11:02 AM »
And then you get older and other younger fellas look at you the same, the circle of life! :D

Pity it won't last forever eh!

Don't hate - bodybuilding keeps you young and en vogue....

...at least in the gay circuit  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2008, 07:24:09 AM »
If it's not important to others why do they mention it all the time?

Appearance is important to almost everyone, some of us just have the drive to take it all the way.

Yes, but physical size is only one facet of appearance.  Someone who is 185 might be faster, more agile, and a better athlete than someone who is a completely jacked 260.  Just being bigger does not equate into superiority.

The big guy feels superior because that's what's important to him.  It's like when someone sees a 170 kid lifting in the gym and assumes the kid thinks he's "huge", but in reality, the kid is just in the gym exercising.
Y

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
lets see a pic,u must be a monster!!!!!!!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2008, 12:49:39 PM »
When it comes to the subject of QUANTUM MECHANICS, I actually do consider myself to be superior to my GetBig peers as well as to most of  those kind folks I meet at COSTCO. I are smart when it comes to QUANTUM MECHANICS.

But in everything else I am just about average and somewhat comparable to my GetBig associates. And that alone makes me worried. Very worried.

Am i really just as stupid as most of your guys who post on here?

Wouldn't it be fairer if I just compared myself to the average COSTCO shopper? I think I'd like that better.