Author Topic: moderators  (Read 6812 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: moderators
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 07:02:48 PM »
as ive pointed out before,,, prove your theories, prove us all wrong,, come back in 5yrs time and blow us all away with your mass....untill then, keep it shut and listen
I guess thats one way of proving that you know what you are taliking about :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 07:10:12 PM »
nah man i am not trippin off anybody not liking me, and its not about ME either

its about this board

i didnt make this thread about me, benz and division did

and those foolds at md dont know jack shit either
all speculation and heresay
I think Warrior,Dr Panglos,Marcus300 know alot more than you bro
RazorRipped though sometimes very brash also knows a fair bit more than you..

jmho though  :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 07:12:16 PM »
Isnt it ironic that dizzle started this thread to complain and all the problems are related to him  :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 07:13:32 PM »
Act like an adult.

I respect that he wants to learn, but he's going about it like a spoiled brat kid.

These MODS work for a fucking living, they shouldn't have to babysit this board. Too young to handle yourself on the internet? by all means leave.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 07:16:10 PM »
Guys, there is no reason to ban Candy form here IMO. I'll be the first to admit that he can come off pretty cocky at times, and yes, I have seen him run his mouth a time or two more then necessary. Even so, the guy has a desire to learn about all this stuff that is more then most...plus, he's a young guy and I think we all remember what that's like.

Candy, I remove a lot of crap from this board quite often...always will. Getbig/Steroid board has always been a cool place and I myself have learned a lot from some of the guys here over the past several years...and I'd like to make sure it stays that way.

As for how this board has run the past 6 months or so...it has no doubt been going down hill IMO. There are far less quality post or topics to talk about, more "random" BS then I've seen in a long time. But it has always been like that here...this section of the board goes through dry spells...always has. Over the last wk or so it seems to be doing a little better, and I'm sure it will pick back up again.

I can't speak for the other mods, but I have not spent too much time here over the past couple months...just real busy with the new site and getting that running. I still answer PM's every day, go through and answer a post or two and try to keep a eye on the BS. However, when the stuff at ProBB.com finally get going and we're done setting that up, I'm certain I'll be around a lot more just like I have always been.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »
so i start a thread seeing if we can get more moderators

and pretty much the whole forum, sidez big tymer and oentimehard in this thread, post just the perfect example of what im atlking about

thanks bros

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »
Act like an adult.

I respect that he wants to learn, but he's going about it like a spoiled brat kid.

These MODS work for a fucking living, they shouldn't have to babysit this board. Too young to handle yourself on the internet? by all means leave.

8)

And not just them but also the ones coming to this board looking for help. Now you make a point when you compare dizzle with a spoiled brat kid.
I seriously dont hate dizzle, he seems to be a good person and ive told him but he fuckup everytime he open his mouth in this board.
He just shouldnt visit this board, he's too young, way too exposed, big mouth and he melts too easy, thats not a good cycle for him.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »
Act like an adult.

8)

Correction, I used to work for a living. Now I have house wives pay me to count their sit-ups, and get paid to post bullshit on message boards. What a lifestyle, lol!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »
Guys, there is no reason to ban Candy form here IMO. I'll be the first to admit that he can come off pretty cocky at times, and yes, I have seen him run his mouth a time or two more then necessary. Even so, the guy has a desire to learn about all this stuff that is more then most...plus, he's a young guy and I think we all remember what that's like.

Candy, I remove a lot of crap from this board quite often...always will. Getbig/Steroid board has always been a cool place and I myself have learned a lot from some of the guys here over the past several years...and I'd like to make sure it stays that way.

As for how this board has run the past 6 months or so...it has no doubt been going down hill IMO. There are far less quality post or topics to talk about, more "random" BS then I've seen in a long time. But it has always been like that here...this section of the board goes through dry spells...always has. Over the last wk or so it seems to be doing a little better, and I'm sure it will pick back up again.

I can't speak for the other mods, but I have not spent too much time here over the past couple months...just real busy with the new site and getting that running. I still answer PM's every day, go through and answer a post or two and try to keep a eye on the BS. However, when the stuff at ProBB.com finally get going and we're done setting that up, I'm certain I'll be around a lot more just like I have always been.
i understand you are busy bro i dont expect you to moderate 24/7

it hink switching out bigjohn or whatever who never posts here, and division; who has bad attitude and doesnt know anything,  to two guys... somebody like 4thad, emmortal, van bilderass  would be a good idea

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »

I don't think we should ban him, but HE brought all this bullshit in here, so he needs to man up and quit bitching.

I don't care if he's here or not, makes no difference, i just hate scrolling past his meltdowns and defense protests every thread.

8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »
nah overload, thats where yoru wrong. i dont start anything negative or any arguments here... there are a few select individuals on this board who dedicate their time to following my posts with negativity

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 07:22:04 PM »
i understand you are busy bro i dont expect you to moderate 24/7

it hink switching out bigjohn or whatever who never posts here, and division; who has bad attitude and doesnt know anything,  to two guys... somebody like 4thad, emmortal, van bilderass  would be a good idea

mods are supported by ron, the owner of this board, if you dont like them, oh well, you cant do anything. Maybe start your own board? would be cool

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »
Correction, I used to work for a living. Now I have house wives pay me to count their sit-ups, and get paid to post bullshit on message boards. What a lifestyle, lol!

I agree.......

Getting paid good money to train people is not that bad at all.

I just got hired at a private studio and I've got to admit it's everything I thought it would be.

This is what being a personal trainer is all about.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 07:23:30 PM »
so i start a thread seeing if we can get more moderators

and pretty much the whole forum, sidez big tymer and oentimehard in this thread, post just the perfect example of what im atlking about

thanks bros
Where did I attack you?my post was honest. ???

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »
nah overload, thats where yoru wrong. i dont start anything negative or any arguments here... there are a few select individuals on this board who dedicate their time to following my posts with negativity

When you insult mods or old timers, you cant expect respect from the rest. Call it negativity, i call it respect.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 07:24:44 PM »
everybody thinks they have got something to say

but yet nobody is saying anything at all

why dont you go contribute some real info to one of these other threads instead of making this one about me, which it never was intended to be

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »

You need help dude...

i have nothing to say to this bullshit.

All you do is start SHIT.

8)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 07:31:14 PM »
everybody thinks they have got something to say

but yet nobody is saying anything at all

why dont you go contribute some real info to one of these other threads instead of making this one about me, which it never was intended to be

People is telling you to stop acting like the little kid you are and what you do? Again acting arrogant, trying to start shit just now, telling people to "contribute some real info" instead of "making this one (thread) about me". Do you understand what you just said? You are telling everybody here that they dont contribute with real info aka calling them bullshitters. as for this thread, you started it with the obvious intention to start problems, and it turned against you, why do you cry now? PLEASE STOP, BEHAVE, QUIT.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »
yeah okay, epic delusions going on here

and this is aexactly what i was talking about, what this board is turning into

look at yourselves

::)

you wonder why the truly knowledgeable people never post here at all ?... your a bunch of fuckwits (save a few.. you know who you are)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 07:39:36 PM »

look at yourselves

you wonder why the truly knowledgeable people never post here at all ?... your a bunch of fuckwits (save a few.. you know who you are)

And now we start with the insults, this is so predictable..

And you ask later why nobody respect you  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

look at yourselves

Getbigs always had the random shit and postings..From what I can remember the steroid board has been kept pretty free of this but has increased since you started posting here..I could be wrong though.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 07:42:52 PM »

look at yourselves

Ba BOOOOOOOM!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »
I knew dizzle would have a meltdown before page #2

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 07:49:35 PM »
WOW! I just read thru all of this C R A P

Why are these posts happening on the board in the first place? Candi, you should have known you would get ripped for posting this.

Two words for you next time you decide you want to re-organize the mods on getbig "PM RON"

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »
WOW! I just read thru all of this C R A P

Why are these posts happening on the board in the first place? Candi, you should have known you would get ripped for posting this.

Two words for you next time you decide you want to re-organize the mods on getbig "PM RON"

Now thats funny :)