Author Topic: Difference between jews and non jews specifically poor black people  (Read 1723 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I know it's easy label an entire race or peoples. not my intention with posting this.

this can relate to anybody, who has a history of being oppressed etc.
People have to learn from it and move on.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Difference between jews and non jews specifically poor black people
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 03:33:09 PM »
He tells a stereotypical plattitude like it would be a great revelation.
It's not that simple, people are different.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 07:07:04 PM »
point I was trying to make with this is, most of the time you have only yourself to blame. No matter what you think anyone has done to you.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »
point I was trying to make with this is, most of the time you have only yourself to blame. No matter what you think anyone has done to you.

Both you and wavelength make valid points. The man in the video spoke general truths, however, he erred in applying races to the mentality. I can tell you there are many who share the mentality of the victim in ALL races, and nationalities, ...and there are those who share the mentality of being captains of their own ship, that likewise cuts across ALL races, and nationalities.

We ALL have obstacles and challenges to overcome. some have different obstacles and challenges than others,
...but we all have them. The question is, ...are we going to use those obstacles and challenges as excuses, and allow them to keep us from realizing our goals and dreams, ...or, ...are we going to use those obstacles & challenges, as stepping stones, ...as motivators to push us onwards? Success in life is a choice we make.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 01:30:30 AM »
His story is far from complete and for several reasons doesn't apply, but not important here, I think it's an excellent lesson for those that sit around talking about how screwed they got.  As long as a people sit around and do that, they will never make it anywhere. 

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »
In the end, we're all are like that. Every ego is a victim of some kind. That's its method.
Fighting against being a victim is just another method of the ego, of course.
Either way, we're screwed.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 06:27:10 PM »
He tells a stereotypical plattitude like it would be a great revelation.
It's not that simple, people are different.

Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer, Ein Land....
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »
Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer, Ein Land....

In Austria, you could go to jail for saying something like that.
I'm very well aware of the horrible crimes committed by Austria and Germany in the past.
My statements have nothing to do with the speaker being a jew.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 06:04:41 AM »
I know it's easy label an entire race or peoples. not my intention with posting this.

this can relate to anybody, who has a history of being oppressed etc.
People have to learn from it and move on.

I agree with him, but due to what happened to the Jew in WW II, they get a homeland. Plus billions of dollars of support from the US, billions of dollars in restitution. Not to mention that today's Jews are white...I think they look a little diff back 2000 yrs ago.

What happned with us (blacks) is that the US gov't had to give us out rights, and had to integrate us, so now we expect the gov't to solve the problems within out community. And the black church which was used as a tool of suppression , became a tool of for the Civil Rights era, now gone back to being a tool of suppression again, this times used by the very people  that it has helped.