Author Topic: chaos lying his way into getbig?  (Read 3700 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: chaos lying his way into getbig?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 06:54:35 PM »
Everyone has their strong points. :)

Your pussy pulling skills and street smartness generates a lot of jealousy amongst lesser men.

I would trade all my whores for your income :(
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »
It's called bodybuilding Linda. DOnt u even train? U dont have abs. U got a fat gut.

Look at u. hahahahaha

I mean seriously... Alex is a big strong guy... Obviously works out hard and looks much better than your average on the street kind of person.

Does he eat to be ripped all the time?

I'm sure not.

Does he do cardio 5 days a week?

I'd guess that's a no as well.

But he obviously hits the weight stack regularly and puts in the effort.

You add to that the fact he's not a bum and has a decent job... Lives a decent life and is funny and some other shit... Well, that's a very above average human being.

Would someone consider a person who's ripped with abs and lives with his mom more successful than Alex in life?

No.

It sounds like jealousy is a motherfvcker.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »
I mean seriously... Alex is a big strong guy... Obviously works out hard and looks much better than your average on the street kind of person.

Does he eat to be ripped all the time?

I'm sure not.

Does he do cardio 5 days a week?

I'd guess that's a no as well.

But he obviously hits the weight stack regularly and puts in the effort.

You add to that the fact he's not a bum and has a decent job... Lives a decent life and is funny and some other shit... Well, that's a very above average human being.

Would someone consider a person who's ripped with abs and lives with his mom more successful than Alex in life?

No.

It sounds like jealousy is a motherfvcker.
jealousy, no its more like hate. I thought Alex was a cool guy till he gave out personal info about me. It had nothing to do with the internet.

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 06:58:44 PM »
jealousy, no its more like hate. I thought Alex was a cool guy till he gave out personal info about me. It had nothing to do with the internet.

I never did. Nordic Peach played with your mind. He used the fact that I said you were a good kid and would rent you my house and created lies.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »
Waa.
Is this what has your g-string up your crack lately? Put a cork in your vaj and pop some Midol, you little bitch. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!