Author Topic: Personal life dillemma: need Getbig help!!!!  (Read 5405 times)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: Personal life dillemma: need Getbig help!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 06:14:34 PM »
PM me
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 06:41:21 PM »
Getbig Answer:  If her mom stops by for a surprise visit have a 3 way. 

Real answer:  Only losers live with their girlfriend rent free.  Come on.  You don't want to be one of those guys.  Get your own place so you can bang you girl and any other girl.  Also you don't want to begin lying to your future inlaws already, it won't be worth it. 

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »
Use the backdoor.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 05:46:45 AM »
Marry her.

haha
why not commit suicide then?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 06:11:03 AM »

haha
why not commit suicide then?
The funny thing is that we(my wife and me) were in the same kind of situation.
And her mom didnt want us to live together unless we were married.
Then we got married.

If you love each other, what the problem?
Insecurity cause the fear to marry a person?

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 09:00:37 AM »
Is your wife spanish or japanese?
C

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 12:31:05 PM »
The funny thing is that we(my wife and me) were in the same kind of situation.
And her mom didnt want us to live together unless we were married.
Then we got married.

If you love each other, what the problem?
Insecurity cause the fear to marry a person?

Hey Kyomu we do plan to get married, only problem like I said they are old fashion so I need to buy here a decent size ring, don't think I will be able to afford that until I finish nursing school which is still about a year away.  For all intensive purposes we already feel married.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
there is nothing like "love"
you can only have a crush for let's say 1-2 years
after that the bitch gets boring

yes theres love

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 01:32:28 PM »
Hey Kyomu we do plan to get married, only problem like I said they are old fashion so I need to buy here a decent size ring, don't think I will be able to afford that until I finish nursing school which is still about a year away.  For all intensive purposes we already feel married.
Oh..... thats tough..... Let me think more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 01:59:49 PM »
Any parents who are more concerned with ring size than their girl finding a GOOD MAN are gold diggers themselves.  Buy her a $1k ring and if they don't like it, run.  Run like the wind.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 02:43:33 PM »
Any parents who are more concerned with ring size than their girl finding a GOOD MAN are gold diggers themselves.  Buy her a $1k ring and if they don't like it, run.  Run like the wind.
Yep. Good answer.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »
'to all intents and purposes'      ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »
Is your wife spanish or japanese?

Spanish

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 03:47:53 PM »

I think part of the problem is too that they are kind of crusty upper class, they are pretty rich.  Also I don't think being half asian has helped my cause.  Here parents are pretty WASPY, always nice to my face, but I bet they talk shit behind my back.

Oh well, what are you gonna do.

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 09:56:13 PM »

I think part of the problem is too that they are kind of crusty upper class, they are pretty rich.  Also I don't think being half asian has helped my cause.  Here parents are pretty WASPY, always nice to my face, but I bet they talk shit behind my back.

Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Years ago I was living in Japan and one of the chicks I had been seeing started talking engagement(which put me in a cold sweat), so I said ok darling go and ask your father first(I knew what he would say of course), its the honourable thing. She did, the guy locked himself in a room for a day, didnt speak, came out and said that if she married some foriegn offal he would dissown her. Thank god for cultural intolerance I say hahaha
C

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 03:27:34 AM »
Why don't you just set her parents on fire and put them in your trunk?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »
Years ago I was living in Japan and one of the chicks I had been seeing started talking engagement(which put me in a cold sweat), so I said ok darling go and ask your father first(I knew what he would say of course), its the honourable thing. She did, the guy locked himself in a room for a day, didnt speak, came out and said that if she married some foriegn offal he would dissown her. Thank god for cultural intolerance I say hahaha
Thats how i hate japanese society! >:(

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »

That can be any society.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 12:35:04 PM »

Are the Japs generally quite racist?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »
Are the Japs generally quite racist?
No racist. Old style stupid japanese descriminate all the foreigners(chinese, Korean...etc are included. So its not racism).
They discriminate you but they dont hate you.
Got it?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
That can be any society.
Spanish wont do that.
Spain is not progressed like Japan. But I like Spanish people much more than Japanese people.
(Note: Here i am talking about the society. So When it comes to individual, its whole different story...)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »
Spanish wont do that.
Spain is not progressed like Japan. But I like Spanish people much more than Japanese people.
(Note: Here i am talking about the society. So When it comes to individual, its whole different story...)

Do Spaniards still have a siesta in the afternoon?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 12:58:08 PM »
Do Spaniards still have a siesta in the afternoon?
In this decade, they are changing alot. But they still close their shop from 2pm-5pm.

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »
No racist. Old style stupid japanese descriminate all the foreigners(chinese, Korean...etc are included. So its not racism).
They discriminate you but they dont hate you.
Got it?

"They discriminate you but they dont hate you." unless you may pollute the family bloodlines.
And you never want to be a korean in japan.
One night me and an Aussie mate were in kabuki cho in Tokyo and some skinny yakusa wannabes started yelling shit in Japanese to my mate. His Japanese was fluent so they started insulting eachother. Next thing my mate starts clobbering this mouthy guy. He comes close to knocking him out then starts laying in the boot. Japanese coppers come running around the corner, they get my mate up against the wall and he is thinking shit hes going to get deported for beating up this peice of shit. Its all looking pretty grim till they pull out the other guys ID and find out he is Korean. The cops then give my mate a pat on the back, were super polite and told us to have a good night hahahaha
Just for Kyomu here, I am not trying to paint a picture of Japan being all bad, I stayed there like 4 years. However the word for foriegner "gaijin" means outsider by definition, and thats what you are and will always remain as one. I have had friends that have been there 20 years(have gone a bit nuts) can read n speak, read and write better than the average Japanese and they are even more ostrasized because of it, and treated with great suspicion by Japanese aquaintences.
That being said I do miss the imo shochu, cha shu men and the shio fuku girls haha

C

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2008, 02:16:42 AM »
"They discriminate you but they dont hate you." unless you may pollute the family bloodlines.
And you never want to be a korean in japan.
One night me and an Aussie mate were in kabuki cho in Tokyo and some skinny yakusa wannabes started yelling shit in Japanese to my mate. His Japanese was fluent so they started insulting eachother. Next thing my mate starts clobbering this mouthy guy. He comes close to knocking him out then starts laying in the boot. Japanese coppers come running around the corner, they get my mate up against the wall and he is thinking shit hes going to get deported for beating up this peice of shit. Its all looking pretty grim till they pull out the other guys ID and find out he is Korean. The cops then give my mate a pat on the back, were super polite and told us to have a good night hahahaha
Just for Kyomu here, I am not trying to paint a picture of Japan being all bad, I stayed there like 4 years. However the word for foriegner "gaijin" means outsider by definition, and thats what you are and will always remain as one. I have had friends that have been there 20 years(have gone a bit nuts) can read n speak, read and write better than the average Japanese and they are even more ostrasized because of it, and treated with great suspicion by Japanese aquaintences.
That being said I do miss the imo shochu, cha shu men and the shio fuku girls haha

Hahaha! You are very right. Shiofuki girls are in every places no? I have never seen one of them in my life though...