Author Topic: Pinched nerve  (Read 3254 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Pinched nerve
« on: July 16, 2008, 12:07:36 PM »
Hey, do any of you guys ever get pinched nerves in your arms, shoulders, whatever when you lift? I got a nerve in my arm that goes haywire every once in awhile when I lift for a period of time. Only when on the weights.

Curious if anyone else experienced this.

H

JackCheze

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Pinched nerve
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 05:24:28 AM »
I used to have a chronic pinched nerve in my neck that would radiate down to my arm/shoulder

sucked ass

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 07:23:16 AM »
I used to have a chronic pinched nerve in my neck that would radiate down to my arm/shoulder

sucked ass

i had the same thing last year for about 7-8 Weeks. The nerve of "C7" was damaged, but rebuild himself in the next 2 months, so the strength on this site came back to 100 %. I worked together with a physiotherapist who practized the "Dorn Therapy". The power in the right arm was in the beginning about 25 % of nomal, but after 2 weeks it started to get better and better.
Now just 1 year after this i´m stronger than ever before......(44 yrs, 9 months old)

JackCheze

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 05:59:02 AM »
I ended up having C6-C7 replaced surgically... I'm doing pretty good now. The manager at my gym is working with me to keep the stress off my neck (because I seem to hold it there). The strength is slowly coming back.

I'll be 41 in Sept

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 11:55:22 PM »
i had the same thing last year for about 7-8 Weeks. The nerve of "C7" was damaged, but rebuild himself in the next 2 months, so the strength on this site came back to 100 %. I worked together with a physiotherapist who practized the "Dorn Therapy". The power in the right arm was in the beginning about 25 % of nomal, but after 2 weeks it started to get better and better.
Now just 1 year after this i´m stronger than ever before......(44 yrs, 9 months old)
Looking big bro.