Author Topic: I Said I Wouldn't Train Another Bodybuilder.....  (Read 3830 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I Said I Wouldn't Train Another Bodybuilder.....
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »
Not true. If that were the case there would only be one "religion".
Is there only one steroid?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 10:23:50 PM »
Is there only one steroid?

That doesn't even make sense. I left Catholosim because I didn't agree or like it's doctrin. For example, It doesn't make sense to tell your confessions to a priest (mediator) when I can go straight to the man Himself.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »
did u have him do full body training and hiit cardio like cosgrove recommends?

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »
did u have him do full body training and hiit cardio like cosgrove recommends?

No full body training but he did do HIIT. Don't confuse Cosgroves weight training with BBing. He trains athletes.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2008, 10:35:37 PM »
He trains athletes.
Like those hardcore, ultra muscular golfers, poker players and dart pros?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 10:38:17 PM »
No full body training but he did do HIIT. Don't confuse Cosgroves weight training with BBing. He trains athletes.

Well in our cardio debate I think YOU were the one who was getting things confused. Just making sure you came back down to reality there joeloco!

The Coach

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2008, 10:41:26 PM »
Well in our cardio debate I think YOU were the one who was getting things confused. Just making sure you came back down to reality there joeloco!

Nah, I don't think so. I do my research pretty well and the results from my clients speaks for it self.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2008, 10:42:44 PM »
Nah, I don't think so. I do my research pretty well and the results from my clients speaks for it self.

Yeah, I see all the high dollar athletes mention Teh Coach by name. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2008, 10:48:07 PM »

Why don't we bring the arguement to Berardi and Cosgrove. I'm pretty sure it would be settled within a minute or so.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2008, 11:05:46 PM »
Why don't we bring the arguement to Berardi and Cosgrove. I'm pretty sure it would be settled within a minute or so.

and what would it matter what they say ? Berardi would have an argument since he does know something about bodybuilding.

but cosgrove is totally delusional and only believes in HIS methods, which are flawed to some degree.

The Coach

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 11:14:25 PM »
and what would it matter what they say ? Berardi would have an argument since he does know something about bodybuilding.

but cosgrove is totally delusional and only believes in HIS methods, which are flawed to some degree.

Aaaahhhh, you disagreed with Berardi's article. They both have the same basic philosophy. I'm trying to figure out what part your not getting. There's hundreds of studies and published papers that proves everypart of your arguements incorrect and anyone else who has an arguement refuting it. PLUS, unless for health reasons only, my client do HIIT.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 11:27:32 PM »
Aaaahhhh, you disagreed with Berardi's article. They both have the same basic philosophy. I'm trying to figure out what part your not getting. There's hundreds of studies and published papers that proves everypart of your arguements incorrect and anyone else who has an arguement refuting it. PLUS, unless for health reasons only, my client do HIIT.

Berardi is alot more open minded and diversed than cosgrove. ( and what berardi article are u talking about ? ) I agree with 99% of what he writes, the dude is a genius. Cosgrove i dont agree with.

Ok just for a quick example, i was reading a "rountable discussion" on t-nation. Where cosgrove melted down and told christian thibs that he was a "trader" because he now recommends split training instead of full body. Cosgrove thinks fullbody is the only way to go. using predominantly compound movements, and that this is the best for everyone.

if this was true everyone woudl do it. myself i CANNOT do fullbody training. There is no way, that someone can sustain the same amount of effort doing six compound movements in one workout like cosgrove recommends. I could go on and on, but you dont understand my argument. I said hiit is great, but it has its place. Just like fullbody training has its place.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 05:56:19 AM »
That doesn't even make sense. I left Catholosim because I didn't agree or like it's doctrin. For example, It doesn't make sense to tell your confessions to a priest (mediator) when I can go straight to the man Himself.

Actually psychologically, you would probably be better off talking to someone else about your problems, talking to a make-believe deity is 1. a copout and 2. not even therapeutic at all

god doesn't exist.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 06:37:11 AM »
congrats coach!
w

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 07:11:55 AM »
....but I did!

Just got a text from my boy Mike Axe who said he just won the Novice Lt. Heavies at the LA. Congrats Mike, great job :D!!

what is so hard about training someone to get an HRT perscription?
I

The Coach

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 09:27:42 AM »
Berardi is alot more open minded and diversed than cosgrove. ( and what berardi article are u talking about ? ) I agree with 99% of what he writes, the dude is a genius. Cosgrove i dont agree with.

Ok just for a quick example, i was reading a "rountable discussion" on t-nation. Where cosgrove melted down and told christian thibs that he was a "trader" because he now recommends split training instead of full body. Cosgrove thinks fullbody is the only way to go. using predominantly compound movements, and that this is the best for everyone.

if this was true everyone woudl do it. myself i CANNOT do fullbody training. There is no way, that someone can sustain the same amount of effort doing six compound movements in one workout like cosgrove recommends. I could go on and on, but you dont understand my argument. I said hiit is great, but it has its place. Just like fullbody training has its place.

You're right about that and I totally disagree with Cosgrove on that, BUT when it comes to HIIT he and Berardi are dead on.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »

yea it makes a lot of sense talking to someone who is invisible and does not respond.  ::)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 10:25:52 AM »
You're right about that and I totally disagree with Cosgrove on that, BUT when it comes to HIIT he and Berardi are dead on.

I agree coach, im just saying that hiit is BEST used in conjuction with low intensity cardio :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »
Make him do some Swiss Ball Squats!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
huh?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
Coach gets destroyed whenever he posts, guy my be a masochist.
I am a big baby

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2008, 06:25:56 PM »
coaches "love for christ"

epic gay fanboyworship.

religion is nothing but a way to control behaviors and soft minds of the masses, (and fools like coach)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »
coaches "love for christ"

epic gay fanboyworship.

religion is nothing but a way to control behaviors and soft minds of the masses, (and fools like coach)

Coach found god and it helped him to give up cocaine. Weak minds need religion.
I am a big baby

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2008, 07:12:43 PM »
Coach found god and it helped him to give up cocaine. Weak minds need religion.

Actually I quit 7 years BEFORE. BTW, I don't have a "Religion".

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »
Actually I quit 7 years BEFORE. BTW, I don't have a "Religion".
done switched addictions same screwball   haha