Author Topic: Vin Diesel  (Read 4063 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Vin Diesel
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 07:53:47 PM »
HELL NO...
Huge smoker...that is a huge turn-off.

You have the deepest voice Debussey has heard in a female besides the female BBs.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »
the movie screen makes a 180 pound guy at 10% bf look like arnold.

Absolutely correct.  A movie camera makes everything look bigger.  I was once standing right next to Jean-Claude Van Damme.  I had always thought he was a tall, big guy.  Turns out, he was exactly my height (5'8") and he was wearing a suit jacket which I would guess was about a size 42, maybe 44 at the most.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »
Why is everyone hanging in Paris?

They heard Bluto was on vacation there!

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 09:29:37 PM »
Its kind of sobering once you actually meet the "star". A lot of illusions the camera creates dissipates immediately. A number of female stars look stunning on screen but look nothing out of the ordinary when you meet them face to face.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 09:41:23 PM »
fast and the furious 4 should be good.
This....

to this...

Look natural to me.
A

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »
Natural or no?  I just can't tell. He looks bigger and more cut in the films than in any pics on the net.  I could see either answer but I'd rather get the opinion of people who have been around more users or used themselves. 

was on set and wound up havin some dwn time and started taliin to the make up artist.... somehow or another we start takin about vin disiel... she showed me his orignal headshots and model comp cards..... I used to question it myself (because at the time, I was well into liftin') even though I knew the business and figured he got/took something....
but yo after seein' the pics....   talk about ymca the guy with the leather chaps and leather cabby hat on......  he had the whole costume on.... we was ripped and vascular.... now I'm natty.... and sometimes I get pretty lean and vasc too.... but I know the dif... when I see someone saucin', so does everyone here whether they use or not... theres just a certain "look" you get whe you take that's natty's can't get.... you get those squiggle veins all over..... well he had em' anyway... along with his leather suspenders on..... don't remember but he may have had the collar on too.   :-X
 >:(
 ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 11:18:40 PM »
I see him from time-to-time in the Ralph's market in Brentwood. The only drugs he could possibly use are weed, vicodin & coke. Dude has very little muscle.

He makes the big $$$ so more power to him.
a

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 11:45:05 PM »
Absolutely correct.  A movie camera makes everything look bigger.  I was once standing right next to Jean-Claude Van Damme.  I had always thought he was a tall, big guy.  Turns out, he was exactly my height (5'8") and he was wearing a suit jacket which I would guess was about a size 42, maybe 44 at the most.

True. I met Van Damme as well, when i was 15. I was already taller than he was at that time, and he had about 10 bodyguards that all dwarfed him. It made him look like a little twit.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 04:07:33 AM »
Non-pertinent info of the day:
A HUGE headcase.

Next! LOL
Alicia,

How many times have you slept from A-Rod? Do you like to party with married men?
!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »

TFATF4 on set
A

Purge_WTF

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 09:28:38 AM »
  Tin Weasel is about as natural as anal sex.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 09:32:01 AM »
HELL NO...
Huge smoker...that is a huge turn-off.

women who don't know their place is a huge turn off for me.  where are the pics of your bung hole?

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »
Great build, I've got no problem believing he's natural.