Author Topic: how why and what would you go into the USA's looking like this?  (Read 9830 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: how why and what would you go into the USA's looking like this?
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »
Hmm. Something is amiss. Intenceman is in his 40's? He looks 55. There is downward slope (health-wise) aspect to all his shots, and I'm not sure an HRT thingy is the problem. He does not look 'well.'  :-\

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2008, 02:37:05 PM »
Damn, props to him for being in shape at his age......but there is not a pic on his website which illustrates a physique that should appear on stage in a bb'ing show.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2008, 03:04:16 PM »
Hmm. Something is amiss. Intenceman is in his 40's? He looks 55. There is downward slope (health-wise) aspect to all his shots, and I'm not sure an HRT thingy is the problem. He does not look 'well.'  :-\
   that's funny, cause all my lab  tests came back perfect, except the test and IGF, and a slightly elevatred PROJECTED
Cholesterol.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2008, 03:10:29 PM »
Damn, props to him for being in shape at his age......but there is not a pic on his website which illustrates a physique that should appear on stage in a bb'ing show.
   That's funny too, cause there's 8 trophys - 6 NPC's on my mantle, 2 1sts, a 2nd, 2 3rds, a 4th and a 5th, (all won in so calif 2005-7)  saying different.   Anyway, Im done. I didnt start this thread, or ask for it (found it by accident) but let end it here.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »
   that's funny, cause all my lab  tests came back perfect, except the test and IGF, and a slightly elevatred PROJECTED
Cholesterol.
Well, that's good news. I only chimed in as I'm in my 40's (and on HRT) and lack a few of your characteristics. Keep lifting bro.  :)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »
how did this guy qualify??
doesn't he post on getbig ....intenseman? the heavy duty advocate...???
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=4637&eventcode=1264

Is this "Elite_Lifter"?????

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2008, 04:56:11 PM »
I give this guy props for being for 48, and working out.In this picture he doesnt look bad,just a lil shallow in the legs.
In this picture he looks 100 times better then he did at the USA's.In this pic, if he is 6'2" his arms do look around 18-19" because his arms are long.I personally would have not did the Mr USA, if I looked as off as he did, especially for buissness reasons.
I have stepped out of doing 3 shows in my lifetime and I am glad I did.Next time your doing a show, ask your wife or a friend who will give you and honest opinion on how you look.If they say, your off, just step out og the show, hit a buffet or pizza parlor, and enjoy yourself.Keep up the good work,for 48 you look good ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »
Even though he'd get slaughtered I would think he would be doing the masters nationals and not the USA's
I feel strongly that any serious BB should be encouraged to enter their age div at any local/state NPC show.
The nationals is a different matter. An open USA is REALLY a different matter.
The guy is doing well FOR HIS age, but  getting in the open USA ,  is like some over age 50 sprinter from the 1970's trying sprint against the Usain Bolt , NOW.
I suspect he went out with his class , did the qtr turns in a big line up , maybe a couple poses and that was it.
If that is worth the time and entry fee to him, whatever.... :-[

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2008, 05:37:20 PM »
Nobbody is doubting that he is in good shape for his age, people just thought he shouldn't be competing.  Than Mr. Intense replied why he did, it makes sense, so it subject should be dropped.

On another note there could be epic potential for a showdown between him Ken Jones and that Jocelyn dude! ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »
Show some respect,  this guy smoked with Mike Mentzner.