Author Topic: Who Here is Planning to Go the the "O" this year, and/or the convention?  (Read 1821 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm toying with the idea of setting up and manning a booth myself.  Any thoughts?

Ask natfag83 - he's an expert on "manning" things  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs

Ask natfag83 - he's an expert on "manning" things  ;D

I looked up natfag83 in the members search thing and found nobody, dreadlord did you mistype? 

Yes it would be a wonderful Idea to host a booth tributing Nassers injustices at the MR Olympia, we could all hand out pictures of him destroying the competitors at the Olympia's he was denied the crown, maybe Nasser could make a video call in to the booth for the crowds to see.

jt
TEAM Nasser

JohnnyVegas

I'm toying with the idea of setting up and manning a booth myself.  Any thoughts?

For whatttttttttt???????????????? BTW, what the hell does a booth run???

Even in a shitty location it must be sky high.... ::)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

I looked up natfag83 in the members search thing and found nobody, dreadlord did you mistype? 
Do you just act stupid or were you born that way? Then again it seems to be a common trait for nasserfags like you.

This is a better idea -  host a booth depicting Nassers downfall at the MR Olympia We could all hand out pictures of him being destroyed by his competitors at the Olympia's + all his pics showing the multiple surgical procedures he's had done due to his own stupidity + Hand out some of his interviews to show how truly childish he is.

Nasser can help illustrate the dangers of drug/synthol abuse and why someone like him would never win an olympia...ever.

We can name the booth - How to fail at BB and life - illustrated by the shame that is Gasser El Stillbatty.
I'm sure JT will be there to hand out Nasser soiled underwear to uninterested passersby
 :D

Hah ha