Author Topic: Euphoric feeling when dieting?  (Read 3548 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Euphoric feeling when dieting?
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 12:04:09 PM »
you cant eat maintanence calories (taking into account EVERYTHING,,,, thermic effect of feeding, exercise, sleeping, cardio...   everything!!) and still have a slow reduction in fat mass while on AAS.

Sure you can.

AAS are going to increase lipolysis, even on maintenance calories.

You take something that binds strongly to AR like Tren Acetate and you'll get increased fat burning EVEN ON MAINTAINCE CALORIES.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

Re: Euphoric feeling when dieting?
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 06:42:34 PM »
Luv, that's basically the idea...that's why I call it "semi-dieting." it is dieting, but not harsh, not like it can be.

I posted in detail exactly what I've been doing the past 6wks or so. The shorter version, started cleaning things up, lost a good bit of weight and BF...got back on cycle but remained on same exact diet...gained 10lbs so far, BF continues to drop. Will probably keep this up another 4-6wks...not really setting a time frame, will know when I'm done by how things look.
What?

Exactly I'll be done when I like the way I look.

Bulking is fun............dieting is not fun.

That's why I lift for strength, there is no dieting!   :D

Keeping at 20% BF is nice.

Try it, bro.

DIV

Ive been 20% before and I just don't like the way I look, or feel. When I can walk on to the beach and I have veins in my abs that makes me feel good about myself. Might sound vane, but that's just how I feel.