Author Topic: Heath Ledger ??  (Read 7623 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Heath Ledger ??
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
He struggled with insomnia for along time, even before recording dark knight, he died due to a cocktail of drugs he used in an attempt to help himself to sleep.

He did finish recording everything for Dark Knight before he died, the Joker was 100% Heath Ledger.
murdered

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »
Ronnie said "If you want to look like me, you need to die and be reborn with better genetics".

I think heath took that advice literally.   :-\

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Your comment is even out of place. I mean, a millionaire actor will want to die to be reborn with better bodybuiling genetics. You comment would have been mildly funny if it were a pro bodybuilder who died, but in this case it's just retarded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
  Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Your comment is even out of place. I mean, a millionaire actor will want to die to be reborn with better bodybuiling genetics. You comment would have been mildly funny if it were a pro bodybuilder who died, but in this case it's just retarded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
the anger is strong in this one

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You must be Joking.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »
I hope that's sarcasm  :-\

Looks like trolling to me.....
HAHA, RON.....

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2008, 10:05:02 PM »
WHY SOOOO SEEEERIOUS?????

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2008, 04:16:15 AM »
You must be Joking.

How is a joke about a millionaire actor dying in hopes of being reborn with better bodybuilding genetics funny? If it were an unsuccessful pro bodybuilder with shitty genetics who had died the joke would make sense, but alas it doesen't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 04:23:53 AM »
Heat is looking big.

Polartec

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 07:26:02 AM »

drugs he used in an attempt to help himself to sleep.

::)

He abused drugs for pleasure and died because of it, robbing his daughter of a father in the process.

People need to stop pretending that Heath Ledger was a saint. His drug abuse and selfish lifestyle are well documented.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 07:34:03 AM »

He abused drugs for pleasure and died because of it, robbing his daughter of a father in the process.

People need to stop pretending that Heath Ledger was a saint. His drug abuse and selfish lifestyle are well documented.

He had insomnia you ass clown. If he wanted to get high he could have used far better drugs than the ones he was using for his insomnia lol.

Polartec

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 07:37:32 AM »
If he wanted to get high he could have used far better drugs than the ones he was using for his insomnia lol.

He did.  ;)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/01/31/2008-01-31_heath_ledger_caught_on_drug_tape.html

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »
unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful

please tell me you don't post on 4chan

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 07:46:26 AM »

I don't think that the drugs he OD'd on gave any type of pleasure when taken in excess, that is unless you're into things like whacking off with a noose around your neck sure.. if you're after those 'thrills' lol

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 07:54:16 AM »
So he finished the Batman movie before he died, or did they have to get a new joker for some parts of the movie??  ???

I read that he completed last film.  I think that movies are always shot "end" to "beginning", just in case an actor dies.  I know of a few films that used "stand ins", or used "back shots", or "distant shots" to complete a film.  I think technology can fill in voids in film these days.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 08:59:47 AM »

He did.  ;)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/01/31/2008-01-31_heath_ledger_caught_on_drug_tape.html

Heath Ledger caught on drug tape

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 11:29 AM

Frames from a video show Heath Ledger at a drug-filled 2006 Hollywood party.
 A shocking video has surfaced showing a guilt-ridden Heath Ledger at a Hollywood drug party confessing to strangers he was a pothead for most of his life.

The dark and grainy tape shot at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles was obtained by Australia's Channel 9, which plans to air it tonight despite an uproar from the Hollywood community.

The segment shows a man snorting what appears to be drugs off a table.

The video, shot after the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Jan. 29, 2006, shows Ledger talking at a private party at the same hotel where comic actor John Belushi died of an overdose.

"I'm going to get serious s--t from my girlfriend," Ledger tells his companions. "We just had a baby three months ago.

Ledger's companion, actress Michelle Williams, and baby daughter, Matilda, were said to be upstairs in their bungalow while he partied.

"I shouldn't be here at all," he tells the guests, and then offers the admission: "I used to smoke five joints a day for 20 years."

Ledger was found dead Jan. 22 in his SoHo apartment at age 28. The cause of death has not been released, pending toxicology reports. Six different prescription drugs were found in the home.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2008, 09:36:14 AM »
what do those pictures show him doing? smoking a joint? uhoh..... that stuff is so bad for ya!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2008, 09:41:25 AM »
what do those pictures show him doing? smoking a joint? uhoh..... that stuff is so bad for ya!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »
you are all kind of stupid

end of thread

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »
Ronnie said "If you want to look like me, you need to die and be reborn with better genetics".

I think heath took that advice literally.   :-\

he looks very big to me there
maybe roids killed him?

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008, 02:20:23 PM »

he looks very big to me there
maybe roids killed him?

"Roid Light"!!! :-X

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »
Rumors have been flying around hollywood that The joker died of a DNP over dose...He was trying to stay very lean for the movie he was making...Coach was training him from what Brad Pitt told a friend of mine...I guess Coach was training Pitt/Jolie and Ledger all at the same time...Rumors are unclear on where the DNP came from but are under investigation...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2008, 04:59:27 AM »

Yeah but i don't see it.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »
I'll never understand why his parents named him after a candy bar.  They did the same thing to his sister, Peppermint Patty Ledger.  I have spoken.
~

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2008, 12:11:43 AM »
But seriously now. So he died AFTER the movie was finished? But didnīt the movie just got released. Am I  missign something here mates?

Takes a while to Edit etc...
S