Author Topic: Finally Sharma Post's his Pic  (Read 21983 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Finally Sharma Post's his Pic
« Reply #250 on: July 31, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »
Where there's Dorian there's ND, and where there's ND there is cock.

:o
  :-X
 :D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #251 on: July 31, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »
whre are u from Dreadlord? I get a feeling you're from the UK/Aus/NZ?
follow the arrows

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: July 31, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »
whre are u from Dreadlord? I get a feeling you're from the UK/Aus/NZ?

US -
currently in Switzerland on work/vacation. Will be in UK in OCT/Nov on a true vacation

I'd volunteer more info but getbig has too many lurkers gathering info so....

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #253 on: July 31, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »
US -
currently in Switzerland on work/vacation. Will be in UK in OCT/Nov on a true vacation

I'd volunteer more info but getbig has too many lurkers gathering info so....
cool, I can smell the foreigners around here  ;D well, u're almost one..
follow the arrows

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: July 31, 2008, 10:11:23 PM »
cool, I can smell the foreigners around here  ;D well, u're almost one..

The world is my home.
Will be in Sydney in 2009.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #255 on: August 01, 2008, 01:11:59 AM »
LMAO  ND getting crushed in this thread.  Thanks for coming out ND.  Better luck next time

Oh boy lol crushed ?  ::) again you can't address the topic at hand just deflect it which failed because you can't counter my point that you're not insecure just try and get the heat off of you  ;)

I'm internet-crushed lol whatever shall I do? you people at the least are good for a laugh  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 01, 2008, 01:14:02 AM »
Where there's Dorian there's ND, and where there's ND there is cock.

Where I am is where you are trying to impress me  ;) and whats on your mind one wants to know? just as Xfactor is projecting his insecurity what do you think you're projecting?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2008, 02:56:52 AM »
 I'd bantar with you but A.You are not the smartest guy around  B. You are just not very interesting.  Same lines every time.  It's ok you are bitter over beautiful woman, hey you are no prize yourself and it's tough not getting any for you.

a guy who can't spell 'banter' properly calling someone else unintelligent.

ironic.

nice work, stupid.
b

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2008, 11:23:08 AM »
I don't need help from him or you  ;) when you're on an internet message board bragging about your material possessions you played your hand

and like the other guys you're wrong on all your points , I'm not in the ' basement ' I didn't ' repeatedly post pictures of the same dude for 3 years ' I haven't posted on that thread on eons and why would anyone post pictures of a bodybuilder on a bodybuilding message board?  ???

like them see failure  ;)

alright, i'll play along.

how should XFACTOR change his behavior on getbig to get your approval?  what exactly about what he posts on here pisses you off so much?
Deep Tissue Massage

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #259 on: August 02, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »
what exactly about what he posts on here pisses you off so much?

Maybe it's the fact that XFACTOR drives a nice car and lives in a large home while NarcissticDiety posts pictures of men in thongs all day and night

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 02, 2008, 11:31:21 AM »
alright, i'll play along.

how should XFACTOR change his behavior on getbig to get your approval?  what exactly about what he posts on here pisses you off so much?

One nothing pisses me off on an internet message board , two I was merely stating the obvious , he's insecure

He can act anyway he likes I wouldn't want anyone to alter the way they behave but I agree with the other poster that when you're reduced to posting your material possessions on an internet messageboard you're a very insecure person .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 02, 2008, 11:34:21 AM »
Maybe it's the fact that XFACTOR drives a nice car and lives in a large home while NarcissticDiety posts pictures of men in thongs all day and night

Ha Ha Ha monster irony of you commenting on people's sexuality Mr Gayer than lol and remember where you are? A bodybuilding message board we all post pictures of men in ' thongs ' so if you have a problem with latent tendencies thats on you  ;)

and you don't have a clue on what I drive or where I live you've been reduced to assuming that I don't have what he has , my whole point is I'm secure in my life ( and sexuality ) to not brag about my status you guys can assume all you want it doesn't change the facts , he's insecure for posting those pics.

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2008, 03:30:15 PM »
One nothing pisses me off on an internet message board , two I was merely stating the obvious , he's insecure

He can act anyway he likes I wouldn't want anyone to alter the way they behave but I agree with the other poster that when you're reduced to posting your material possessions on an internet messageboard you're a very insecure person .

So since there's nothing you'd have him do differently, and since you've talked about how insecure he is about a thousand times, at one point do you just give up and stop posting the same shit over and over?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 02, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »
So since there's nothing you'd have him do differently, and since you've talked about how insecure he is about a thousand times, at one point do you just give up and stop posting the same shit over and over?

A thousand times?  ::) I kept bringing up the point because people kept missing the point get with the program dummy

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »
A thousand times?  ::) I kept bringing up the point because people kept missing the point get with the program dummy

I don't think people are missing your point, I just don't think people give a shit about what your point actually is.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2008, 06:40:05 PM »
I don't think people are missing your point, I just don't think people give a shit about what your point actually is.

Yeah like them YOU all do hence why you all have this compulsion to respond , now don't you look stupid?  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »
hahaha, meltdown!

You can play with the words however you like, fact remains that you totally underestimate real estate values and that shows you don't own any real estate yourself to be so naive.  You saw my house and were like, "that is not worth near 355k!" and I proved you wrong with an MLS link.  You also said Xfactor's house would max out at 350k, and I proved that wrong by showing you a 355k home that is smaller than Xfactor's.
you better watch out Bobs, "no one" claims to take 1500mg. of test a week over on the steroid board yet won't post a picture.

i usually only run 500-750 mg a week year long but have started this run 4 days ago, just to find out if there is any truth to the whole mega doseages thing, because no one seems to want to give a straight answer.

i have 12 weeks planned.

calories will be enough to supply my body with the protein it needs to grow, and just enough fats/ carbs for my body to spare the conversion of protein for energy, so gains will be lean.

250 mg sustanon with 200 mg deca eod.
250 enanthate with 100mg fina eod.

based on 12 weeks, so dosages divided by the week are 1750 mg of test a week, 750 mg of deca a week, and 350 mg of fina a week.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »
you better watch out Bobs, "no one" claims to take 1500mg. of test a week over on the steroid board yet won't post a picture.

actually it's 1750mg.

do the math, then open your mouth and save yourself so embarassment in the future.
b

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #268 on: August 02, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »
actually it's 1750mg.

do the math, then open your mouth and save yourself so embarassment in the future.
you must be a monster. ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 02, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »
no one, do you live in canada as well?

yup.

b

Alex23

« Reply #270 on: August 02, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: August 02, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »
To naturalfag83- the mantroll of getbig:

just stop...log off and please stop posting permanently ..we're sick of your stupid gaytrolling over naked men and your ignorance you display with the crap threads you post...if u got stuck in Don's asscrack pipe and couldn't get out nobody on here would miss you

no doubt about it
Feel the east coast fag fan generation

:D :D :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: August 02, 2008, 11:47:33 PM »
To naturalfag83- the mantroll of getbig:

just stop...log off and please stop posting permanently ..we're sick of your stupid gaytrolling over naked men and your ignorance you display with the crap threads you post...if u got stuck in Don's asscrack pipe and couldn't get out nobody on here would miss you

no doubt about it
Feel the east coast fag fan generation

:D :D :D

naturalfag83 is just a little disappointed nobody has posted enough pics of shirtless men in this thread to satisfy his insatiable need for man- flesh.

i guess when you are a closet homo, things like this bother you.
b