Author Topic: JaeJonna vs. MooseJay  (Read 12650 times)

Moosejay

Re: JaeJonna vs. MooseJay
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »
In the first photo you look a lot like Mike Quinn...

Facially or body type wise/

I don't know if I see that....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2008, 01:48:19 PM »
shut up fat ass, no one was talking about how to gain 1000 lbs in one spider bite, if we do ....well call you ...

resume living the end of your life 

hahaha what 's wrong sushi queen can't take a fact.  Face it you look like a smooth fat egg roll.  No matter how bad I might look I would never ever ever want to be you or look like you.  But dude keep up the good work. ::)

Thanks Only.

Yes.

he keeps asking how I look, now.

Not good.

Excuses:

melanoma
Cardiac stents
3 orthopedic surgeries and one more to come

all since This past December

But, once clear, it takes me about 5 weeks to get into decent enough shape to stand next to JJ.

JJ looks like he has potential, but our response via giving him accolades is muted due to his hubris.

he should be more humble, is all.

I know Moose.  Guys like him will always attack by trying to compare NOW photos when it is the dumbest thing ever.  how can someone compare when their is a 20+ year difference.  These punk kids who are under 40 have no idea what is in store for them.  The problem is they already have a bad attitude and when they hit 40 reality will set in and they will probably kill themselves.  Really sad. 

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »
hahaha what 's wrong sushi queen can't take a fact.  Face it you look like a smooth fat egg roll.  No matter how bad I might look I would never ever ever want to be you or look like you.  But dude keep up the good work. ::)

I know Moose.  Guys like him will always attack by trying to compare NOW photos when it is the dumbest thing ever.  how can someone compare when their is a 20+ year difference.  These punk kids who are under 40 have no idea what is in store for them.  The problem is they already have a bad attitude and when they hit 40 reality will set in and they will probably kill themselves.  Really sad. 

Only, I just wish they had more respect, is all!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2008, 01:52:42 PM »

haha  onlyme...too funny.  best wishes to you always.

Moosejay

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »
  i just dont think Moose has any shape... his quads are smooth, no back , no arms. small chest..other than Abs and a moustache ..i dont see why he thinks he is the shit...Leafy who weighs alot less than him, destroys him in every sense, then add to it that they guy used roids ...cmon you cant take a shit on the ground and tell me its human engineered fertilizer.

Herewith, I give you biceps, shape and lats.

I have stated that I won three 'best arms' trophies back in the 80's when we still had bodypart awards.

JJ, what are you looking at, without being a wise-guy?

Moosejay

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »
Actually, before he had his health issues, he was looking great in his 40's. Unfair to judge him at this present moment. We've all seen the beach shots of Arnold after his heart surgery, but then he looked good again in T3. Moose'll have his comeback.

Thanks Chem.

I will not let you down!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2008, 01:57:09 PM »
keith your life is almost over as is fattie, have another twinkie. ...

moose respect is earned not given..i could care less about being 'respected' by no names on some 'internet board', ive been here long enuf, i know what posters deserve respect ....
40+ old noobs who post whore from thier bed in the hospital and a 1000+ pd man on a BB site are two types i could care less about.
L

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »
Herewith, I give you biceps, shape and lats.

I have stated that I won three 'best arms' trophies back in the 80's when we still had bodypart awards.

JJ, what are you looking at, without being a wise-guy?
Actualy, your only lagging bodyparts is legs.
There is no problem about another bodyparts at all.

Moosejay

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »
keith your life is almost over as is fattie, have another twinkie. ...

moose respect is earned not given..i could care less about being 'respected' by no names on some 'internet board', ive been here long enuf, i know what posters deserve respect ....
40+ old noobs who post whore from thier bed in the hospital and a 1000+ pd man on a BB site are two types i could care less about.

Wrong.

So, you would disrespect a cop, a college president, or an elderly man before they earned it?

Moosejay

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2008, 02:04:52 PM »
Actualy, your only lagging bodyparts is legs.
There is no problem about another bodyparts at all.

Actually, in my early competing my legs were pretty good.

Just didn't train 'em heavy as time went on, and, yes, they lagged

Thanks, Kyomu

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2008, 02:05:22 PM »
Thanks Only.

Yes.

he keeps asking how I look, now.

Not good.

Excuses:

melanoma
Cardiac stents
3 orthopedic surgeries and one more to come

all since This past December

But, once clear, it takes me about 5 weeks to get into decent enough shape to stand next to JJ.

JJ looks like he has potential, but our response via giving him accolades is muted due to his hubris.

he should be more humble, is all.
Did anyone ever tell you that you have shit luck in the health dept. Do you regret all the tanning now that you have melanoma?
I am a big baby

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2008, 02:06:32 PM »
Nothing against JJ with making the comparison - was asked to put together a compare shot
Ok, since you are not nice, I will refresh all as to what they are 'evaluating' here ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2008, 02:07:04 PM »
Actually, in my early competing my legs were pretty good.

Just didn't train 'em heavy as time went on, and, yes, they lagged

Thanks, Kyomu
But why did you stop train heavy?

Moosejay

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2008, 02:07:19 PM »
Nothing against JJ with making the comparison - was asked to put together a compare shot

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »
But why did you stop train heavy?

When I entered grad school....I just caught workouts when I could...yeah, I know, a cop out, but I had time management issues, and likely concentrated too much on upper body.

Legs never caught up, and I actually crushed my right leg in 1990 in a very bad auto accident (see below) and I never could train them heavy again

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2008, 02:11:13 PM »
When I entered grad school....I just caught workouts when I could...yeah, I know, a cop out, but I had time management issues, and likely concentrated too much on upper body.

Legs never caught up, and I actually crushed my right leg in 1990 in a very bad auto accident (see below) and I never could train them heavy again
Mmm I see. :-\

Bauce Major

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »
I haven't been posting here long, but seeing some of this moosejay character's posts, I expected him to be a beast. Unless that is your before natty pic.............very disappointing.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
today after i did chest i was posing, it was unreal...some of the lines i see.... hahahha oh yeah, wait and see .

Quoted for self owning purposes :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »
I own both of them  :P

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2008, 02:28:13 PM »

moosejay, what kind of career experience have you had?

serious question..

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »
I own both of them  :P
Post ur pic to prove it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2008, 02:33:38 PM »
today after i did chest i was posing, it was unreal...some of the lines i see.... hahahha oh yeah, wait and see .

Why haven't you not killed yourself after the comparisons that Rob has posted?

Moosejay

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2008, 02:37:24 PM »
moosejay, what kind of career experience have you had?

serious question..

Bachelor's, Respiratory Therapy
Bachelor's, Human Biology
Doctor of Chiropractic

I am an adjunct professor at Quinnipiac University
I have owned my own practice for 18 years
I have owned a copywriting marketing company for nearly 10 years

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »
:D
Fvck damn.
You are a national level competitor arent you?

Moosejay

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2008, 02:38:41 PM »
:D

Well, I did '1980's 'drugs'.

Not the jetfuel coarsing through those veins.