Author Topic: christian bale  (Read 6380 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: christian bale
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »
that's a matter of opinion. 

Have you seen The Machinist and American Psycho?
Great acting on both.
A

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2008, 02:20:32 PM »
well he's not gonna be racking up Oscars anytime soon, i'll give you that.  Maybe he's just lucky to get good roles, or maybe he makes them good.  He's not a better Batman than Keaton, but he is a better Bruce Wayne.

i have a feeling there' smore to the family fighting than just borrowing money. who knows?

I keep seeing the word "borrow" used. Usually it is the word said but not the word meant.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »
Bullshit, get your facts straight.

His stupid sister asked to borrow 100k. He said no. His sister and mother started horassing him and saying some nasty shit about his wife (all because they wanted money that they had no right to have). Bale had enough and verbally fought back, something everybody would do when somebody attacks their spouse when not getting what they have no right to have (there = still no proof of the "physical assualt". If anything, he pushed them out of the suite)).

Moron.
I'm guessing this "moron" gets his facts from the same sources as you.

So they were "horassing" him (who's the moron now? learn to spell sometime dumbass. You need less time in the gym, more time getting educated. but to aid you in future, try http://www.dictionary.com. It'll help you make less of an ass of yourself).

I guess you must have some shitty relationship with your family. Broken home? Because in mine, somebody ask me to loan them some money, and i'm in the position to give them it, they get it.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »
that's a matter of opinion. 

Have you seen The Machinist and American Psycho?

Only seen some of the Machinist. I do have respect for the lengths he went to for that character.
American Psycho was ok imho. Nothing special.

I've seen the Prestige. I thought that sucked, but it wasn't necessarily because of him.

He's actually not too bad in a film called All the Little Animals. Empire of the Sun probably his best film for me!