Author Topic: insurance won't pay for my "pre-existing" knee problem?!!  (Read 1929 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
insurance won't pay for my "pre-existing" knee problem?!!
« on: July 29, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »
just posted a thread about my inner knees problem i have on and off for 2 years, for the past few days it's been on. not excruciating pain or anything, but still nagging and troublesome. anyway...

i just found out that if i go to a doctor (which i haven't done even though it's been 2 years, i know stupid of me!) that insurance will not pay for it because it's a "pre-existing" condition the same as if i had diabetes or some other medical condition/disease and regardless if i knew or didn't know i had it and such!

is this true? that sucks! so what i have to pay out of my own pocket a doctor exam, any x-rays and m.r.i.'s and what if i need surgery?!

surely there has to be some insurance company that i can get insurance from that i can pay monthly rates that won't cost me and arm and a leg and will cover my so called pre-existing condition.

my job only has regular health insurance and DOES NOT cover pre-existing conditions they tell me!

please any suggestions and comments! thanks guys!