Author Topic: Vince Goodrum has withdrawn from the Metrolina  (Read 5856 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Vince Goodrum has withdrawn from the Metrolina
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2008, 01:06:41 AM »
If true, this actually shows signs of hope for Vince. It would be like a drunk finally, after crashing three cars, killing two kids, and spending 10 years in prison, admitting he has a problem with booze. Vince is not a bodybuilder. He knows nothing about bodybuilding. He has no business on a bodybuilding stage. Withdrawing from the contest indicates some measure of contact with reality.

Post of the month!  LOL
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2008, 01:15:39 AM »

I was training and dieting for the show however at the time and currently, I am under house arrest as some people knew.  Although I would have gotten a go ahead to travel to Boone, I decided not too as I felt it would not look right to compete with an ankle bracelet on.  It would have been a complete embarrassment to do something like that

I have for the most part maintained my diet and am currently at 181 pound and I will be ready for the NPC Elite Classic in November.....without the bracelet.

So you let an ankle bracelet keep you from "competing", but not a small thing like looking like shit get in the way?
HAHA, RON.....

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2008, 02:05:55 AM »
Whoa what did I miss? Why is King Vissy in house arrest?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 03:39:15 AM »

I was training and dieting for the show however at the time and currently, I am under house arrest as some people knew.  Although I would have gotten a go ahead to travel to Boone, I decided not too as I felt it would not look right to compete with an ankle bracelet on.  It would have been a complete embarrassment to do something like that

I have for the most part maintained my diet and am currently at 181 pound and I will be ready for the NPC Elite Classic in November.....without the bracelet.

That's what would be an embarrassment??????

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 06:23:25 AM »
So you let an ankle bracelet keep you from "competing", but not a small thing like looking like shit get in the way?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!  Vince is so fucking funny.  Jst when you thought he was out of excuses he comes up with another one.  At least having the ankle bracelet hasn't affected how he enters Queer Vissy.  And when has gay sex in public mandate an ankle bracelet.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 06:32:09 AM »

Why are you under house arrest?

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 09:12:25 AM »

hahahahhahahaha look at vince , epic trying to sound like a bad-ass thug

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 09:22:27 AM »
this is the hardest ive laughed in a long time.  ;D
im sure my neighbors are wondering what the hell is wrong

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 09:23:31 AM »
I wonder how many people out there think that bodybuilding must be a simple thing to do? You know, lift weights and get big. Today we have all manner of people doing fitness leader courses who are not into fitness or bodybuilding. You put them in a gym and they have no clue at all. Goodrum at least has diplommas and degrees he obtained on line. Amounts to about the same thing.

STFU grandpa... Vice looks like a Terd with Teeth

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 09:24:38 AM »
this is the hardest ive laughed in a long time.  ;D
im sure my neighbors are wondering what the hell is wrong

watchout, vince the thug gangsta ridin through yo hood with ankle bracelet on!!! :o :o :o

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2008, 09:28:02 AM »

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 10:09:30 AM »

I was training and dieting for the show however at the time and currently, I am under house arrest as some people knew. 

His method of extracting protein ( glory hole at the back of the local Citgo) was raided & he got popped (on his knee's no less).Not only Talapia was he taking in large dosages.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 10:37:14 AM »

Well....some drunk guy was honking his horn at me and calling me black out of his truck.  So I got out the car and slugged him a few times in the face.  Guy drove off and went to the police station.  Got charged with simple assault and the judge gave me 90 days house arrest since I was obviously provoked and the guy was drunk.
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2008, 10:43:48 AM »
its true, bodybuilders are agressive people :'(

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »
Well....some drunk guy was honking his horn at me and calling me guy out of his truck.  So I got out the car and slugged him a few times in the face.  Guy drove off and went to the police station.  Got charged with simple assault and the judge gave me 90 days house arrest since I was obviously provoked and the guy was drunk.
I'm surprised you didn't give Derek Anthony a vicious beating after the spitting incident. Surely you would have been justified.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2008, 11:27:27 AM »
Well....some drunk guy was honking his horn at me and calling me guy out of his truck.  So I got out the car and slugged him a few times in the face.  Guy drove off and went to the police station.  Got charged with simple assault and the judge gave me 90 days house arrest since I was obviously provoked and the guy was drunk.
BS If he was drunk how did he remember your plates? Tell us the real story.
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2008, 12:14:51 PM »

hahahahahaahahahaahahaah ahahaahaahahahaahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Man I swear I just spit up my Captain Crunch with Crunchberries on this one.  Man Goodrum I swear you are the funniest fucker on the internet.  The bullshit that comes out of that "dickhole" of yours is hilarious.  Derek spits on you and you do nothing.  Of course that could be because you are used to having QUeer Vissy spit up on you after he gives you head.  Yet when a 80 year old handicap man honks his horn at you, you beat him up.  Man, you truly are a comedy writer.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2008, 03:04:37 PM »
Melvin is definitely an internet legend. What a pity he wasn't able to get married up in Canada as was planned. Just proves that no one messes with Goodrum! Truck drivers usually carry something to deal with characters like Melvin. Guess he took out all his stored anger from the internet abuse on that hapless drunk.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »
Uh, why wasn't he charged with DUI?  ::)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2008, 11:54:03 AM »
Uh, why wasn't he charged with DUI?  ::)
Because goodbum is a liar and it never happened.