Author Topic: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.  (Read 22486 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.
« Reply #175 on: August 02, 2008, 11:25:15 PM »
A few things:

Ali - I am Muslim. Sharma is not my name but it is a name that has significance to me. If you would like to discuss Islam and your fall from its path then you are welcome to pm me for couns

To the people who say I am not educated. I guarantee than I am in the top percentile for education on this board. English is my third language.

Ha ha ha
Poor sharma. Too ashamed of his pakistani roots and getting laughed at and owned  by real Muslims. Nice work Ali for exposing "sharma" for the unintelligent moron that he really is.

He has the gall to call himself intelligent which is laughable at best. Where's proof of that guarantee? Your posts up to date?  ;D. Nice try little troll - keep up with the gimmick posts - they are amusing at least.

Guess what little troll - many people in Europe speak at least three languages  so you impress no one. Language proficiency is not a sign of higher intelligence. People living in indian slums speak at least 4

I doubt you have any proficiency in anything other than your backward uncivilized 
community speak. I'm still laughing at your pathetic attempts to rile this board and failing miserably.

:D :D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »
A few things:

Ali - I am Muslim. Sharma is not my name but it is a name that has significance to me. If you would like to discuss Islam and your fall from its path then you are welcome to pm me for counsel.

To the people who say I am not educated. I guarantee than I am in the top percentile for education on this board. English is my third language.

Danielson - Yes, Bobs is a deeply brillian and intelligent and special man. He use his superior brain to truly make something of his life and be a somebody, more so than those who bully and deride him. Also, I am not troll. American have to realize that you are doing some very evil things in the middle east and meddling in the affairs of the Muslims.   I do not sugar coat anything as what you do is wrong and many here are too dumb and semi-literate to truly embrace and see the truth. The West needs to address itself and look at its evils - you think it ok to blow up schools and hospitals, torture and humiliate prisoners yet cry when a war profiteer is executed? Crazy.

Finally Danielson, I look at much of your posting and it is plentiful and always complaining like a little schoolgirl who has her pigtails pulled in the playground. Stop whining and complaining all the time. You seem obsessed with this website yet claim to hate bodybuilding (which I can tell as I seen your photo and I see no muscle or hair)

Ok, hope that clarify somethings. How many languages you guys all speak apart from English, badly ?

Just for the record, years ago i met a certain person living in germany right now, he's big into the automotive industry and i would say he's a billionaire right now. He always told everybody how he made it from afghanistan to europe and then how he started his business, even told ME about how he fought the russians back in the days, and if im bullshitting you, real muslim, then you should know that a afghan warrior goes to war and ONLY return if he win, else he die in the war field. Now that we are clear (that is if you are a real muslim with nothing to hide) why dont you post your real name and a picture with your great "arab genetics" so we can see if we are talking to a real muslim? Or you are just another one of those tnt lovers that cry when they have to wear the orange suit given by us marshalls?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2008, 12:57:34 AM »
Sharma, whatever you wish to accomplish with your posts, you must have realized by now that you are in fact accomplishing the opposite. For an educated, intelligent man, wouldn't that give reason to change the strategy? That is of course if you actually want to accomplish anything and are not just a troll. No offense, serious question.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2008, 01:48:01 AM »
Sharma, whatever you wish to accomplish with your posts, you must have realized by now that you are in fact accomplishing the opposite. For an educated, intelligent man, wouldn't that give reason to change the strategy? That is of course if you actually want to accomplish anything and are not just a troll. No offense, serious question.

the only thing he's trying to accomplish is to induce meltdowns. He adds nothing else to the board. Just a troll. Practically everyone is wise to his gimmicks

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2008, 07:35:52 AM »
Benz -

Yes, I know much about the wonderful fighting spirit of the proud Afghans. They will never give in and as they proved to the Soviet aggressors and now to the Western invaders they are never beaten. I even know a great man who was a senior figure in  The Islamic Unity of Afghanistan Mujahideen. All brave men no doubt. I am glad that you have this man as a friend and he can help teach you and guide you. It means you do not speak from the pit of ignorance like many of the failures who populate the internet.
I fail to see though why you believe I should post my full name and picture on here? How many do have. Tell me your full name and post your picture Benz. Will you? no, of course not.

Wavelength -

I not try to accomplish anything much or of great importance here. I think the ignorance is too rank and ultimately changing the mind of most on here is worthless as:

their minds are so limited and devoid of basic reasoning skills it is pointless

even if you do , so what? most here are so unimportant that the world shuns them. Who cares if somebody who is nothing but trash in their country thinks A or B, the successful people in their own country despise them as parasites anyway?

Most here are hateful, spiteful and jealous/bitter racist who try to blame good, honest Muslims for their pathetic failure at life.
I never provoke or instigate. I only defend my Islam when I see it attacked. I am duty bound to defend it and will do so  until Allah calls me. The west will learn to respect Islam as it is the future for us all.

Finally, I came here when I read Nasser talking of the TEAM in his interview. I follow Nasser for 14 years so I came to check it out. Apart from talking about bodybuilding and defending my Islam I get little else from here. For many it is clearly their life and they do nothing but spend their lonely life on the internet.

Some are so dumb they just stalk people and respond with the same juvenile, stock replies. When I finally see someone intelligent I can respond . I always ignore the most stupid and boring members.

But I am a good man. I just defend the great Nasser, Islam and tell you some home truths about the evils you commit in Arab lands. I know that some I educate as I get pm saying thankyou.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2008, 08:19:36 AM »
Aww- he's defending that pile of toilet paper called the Koran and the pedophile named Muhammad.
Shows how limited his intellect is- what else can you expect from  gutter trash like sharma who worship an bloated diseased bellybuilder called nasser.

Interesting all of sharmas comments about nasser are copied from others showing he knows nothing about nasser - so much for being a fan. Nice try gimmick troll. Now go back and wash the toilets before abdul beats you again

Ha hah ha :D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »
Benz -

Yes, I know much about the wonderful fighting spirit of the proud Afghans. They will never give in and as they proved to the Soviet aggressors and now to the Western invaders they are never beaten. I even know a great man who was a senior figure in  The Islamic Unity of Afghanistan Mujahideen. All brave men no doubt. I am glad that you have this man as a friend and he can help teach you and guide you. It means you do not speak from the pit of ignorance like many of the failures who populate the internet.
I fail to see though why you believe I should post my full name and picture on here? How many do have. Tell me your full name and post your picture Benz. Will you? no, of course not.

Wavelength -

I not try to accomplish anything much or of great importance here. I think the ignorance is too rank and ultimately changing the mind of most on here is worthless as:

their minds are so limited and devoid of basic reasoning skills it is pointless

even if you do , so what? most here are so unimportant that the world shuns them. Who cares if somebody who is nothing but trash in their country thinks A or B, the successful people in their own country despise them as parasites anyway?

Most here are hateful, spiteful and jealous/bitter racist who try to blame good, honest Muslims for their pathetic failure at life.
I never provoke or instigate. I only defend my Islam when I see it attacked. I am duty bound to defend it and will do so  until Allah calls me. The west will learn to respect Islam as it is the future for us all.

Finally, I came here when I read Nasser talking of the TEAM in his interview. I follow Nasser for 14 years so I came to check it out. Apart from talking about bodybuilding and defending my Islam I get little else from here. For many it is clearly their life and they do nothing but spend their lonely life on the internet.

Some are so dumb they just stalk people and respond with the same juvenile, stock replies. When I finally see someone intelligent I can respond . I always ignore the most stupid and boring members.

But I am a good man. I just defend the great Nasser, Islam and tell you some home truths about the evils you commit in Arab lands. I know that some I educate as I get pm saying thankyou.

I think you didnt get my point, the other afghan real warrior never had to hide his condition, he's proud, he dont need to hide in a message board like you. Are you sure you are "proud" of your muslim condition? I think you are not.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2008, 10:14:59 AM »
I think you didnt get my point, the other afghan real warrior never had to hide his condition, he's proud, he dont need to hide in a message board like you. Are you sure you are "proud" of your muslim condition? I think you are not.

Practically all the REAL Muslims on the board are laughing at him so he's trying to cover it up with false bravado.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2008, 11:15:38 AM »
Bigbobs = now a good addition, since the tide-ala-Nasser has gone out

Thanks Tombo, but I am still a huge Nasser fan - nothing has changed in that sense.  I just avoid getting into the silly exchanges of "he took synthol!" "No he didn't!" "yes he did!" which can go back and fourth for months/years like the Hulkster thread.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »
Thanks Tombo, but I am still a huge Nasser fan - nothing has changed in that sense.  I just avoid getting into the silly exchanges of "he took synthol!" "No he didn't!" "yes he did!" which can go back and fourth for months/years like the Hulkster thread.

Good man.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2008, 12:10:20 PM »
I not try to accomplish anything much or of great importance here...

Who cares if somebody who is nothing but trash in their country thinks A or B...

I only defend my Islam when I see it attacked. I am duty bound to defend it and will do so  until Allah calls me...

The west will learn to respect Islam as it is the future for us all...

I just defend Islam and tell you some home truths about the evils you commit in Arab lands...

I know that some I educate as I get pm saying thankyou...

I am sorry but I see a great contradiction here. First you say you don't try to accomplish anything, then you speak of defending Islam, getting the West to respect it and educate people, in my mind very high potential accomplishments. My point is that you should first decide if you actually want to accomplish anything and then change your strategy, because your current one is obviously not working. I can't say anything about the PMs you receive of course but in this and similar threads it looks like your behaviour does not shed a positive light on Islam, judjing from the reactions of all other users.

I don't consider myself a "hateful, spiteful and jealous/bitter racist", but if I come across someone making statements like you do, it certainly does not bring me any closer to understanding the greatness of Islam. To me it would look like it produces hateful people who think of people coming from other traditions as scum, exactly the reason why there is so much resentment towards Islam all over the world. I'm not judging you as a person or Islam as a religion (which I know little about), my comments only refer to your demeanor in this and similar threads.