Author Topic: I would do something, not just run. Would you?  (Read 8357 times)

spinnis

Re: I would do something, not just run. Would you?
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 07:42:00 AM »
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1199672787/Man_in_Holland_Brutally_Stabs_his_Girlfriend_Repeatedly

Thats the video NICO was talking about..

ONE kick to the face would have knocked him out. instead no one did ANYTHING.
dfh h d hf

Well they kicked him a little bit after about 100 stabs then dragged him of after 20 more stabs.

I hope everyone in that video dies a slow and horrific death.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 07:42:51 AM »
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1199672787/Man_in_Holland_Brutally_Stabs_his_Girlfriend_Repeatedly

ONE kick to the face would have knocked him out. instead no one did ANYTHING.
dfh h d hf

The best part is that instead of helping, said camera man sits there and tapes it.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 07:44:56 AM »
Why are people being brought up to be PUSSIES in the modern society?
I think it starts at kindergarden..

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 07:47:13 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 07:48:36 AM »
Scary. If I had been a passenger I am certain my first reaction would be to jet, and I might have begun to ... but would redirect and attempt something in aid of the victim. I have been in crazy situations (well, not this crazy) and have helped so I know how I react in panicked scenarios.

However, I don't fault those who chose to bail on the gruesome scene. I mean, that is some wacky stuff. Dude's stabbing like a machine and then decides to cut off his victim's head. Wow.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 07:49:22 AM »
maybe he had good reason to stab her?
Z

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 07:53:59 AM »
Scary. If I had been a passenger I am certain my first reaction would be to jet,

Everything after that sentence is a Lie.
In situations like that, your FIRST reaction is everything.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html

passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated another person aboard a Greyhound bus travelling through Manitoba overnight, a witness said Thursday.

Police officers were examining the Greyhound bus after a man repeatedly stabbed another passenger.Police officers were examining the Greyhound bus after a man repeatedly stabbed another passenger. (CBC)Police would not confirm the reports, only saying that a "major incident" took place around 9 p.m. Wednesday evening in the bus as it drove along the Trans-Canada Highway west of Portage la Prairie en route to Winnipeg from Edmonton.

The killing took place on the Trans-Canada about 18 kilometres west of Portage la Prairie, a city about 85 kilometres west of Winnipeg. A man is in police custody.

Passenger Garnet Caton told CBC News on Thursday that the attacker had been sitting beside the victim, who was sleeping with his headphones on.

Caton said he heard a "blood-curdling scream" and saw the man holding a large "Rambo" hunting knife above the victim, "continually stabbing him in the chest area," he said.

"He must have stabbed him 50 times or 60 times," said Caton.

About 37 panicked passengers and the bus driver fled the bus. "The whole time, the attacker was over top of the victim. He is continually cutting him. I think the victim was gone at that point," Caton said.

Caton said the attacker appeared "totally normal" earlier in the journey after boarding around Brandon, and chatted with a young lady as he smoked a cigarette during a break.

But when he got back on the bus, he moved his belongings from the front to a seat beside the victim in the back and about 20 minutes later began attacking the man, said Caton. "He didn't say anything to the victim at all," said Caton.

Once the bus pulled over and passengers fled, Caton, the driver and a trucker who stopped at the scene boarded the vehicle to see if the victim was still alive.

"When we came back on the bus, it was visible at the end of the bus he was cutting the guy's head off and pretty much gutting him up," said Caton.

The attacker ran at them, Caton said, and they ran out of the bus, holding the door shut as he tried to slash at the trio.

When the attacker began fiddling with buttons and trying to drive the bus, Caton says the driver disabled the vehicle.

"While we were watching the door, he calmly walks up to the front with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," said Caton.

Caton described the attacker as surprisingly calm. "It was like he was at the beach or something. There was no rage in him. He wasn't swearing or cursing or anything. It was just like he was a robot or something."

Police cruisers arrived about 10 minutes later, he estimates, and began directing passengers to school buses to take them to a hotel in Brandon. The attacker picked up the head.

"While we were waiting on the side of the road, he was taunting the police with the head in his hand," said Caton.

A six-year-old and other children were among the passengers who saw the gruesome incident unfold, said Caton.

"It was pretty traumatic," he said, adding that some passengers said they have been unable to sleep or eat since it happened.

A chaplain and crisis team were on hand to counsel passengers at the hotel, he said.

Officers were still at the scene early Thursday morning and brought portable search lights to examine the bus, the CBC's Sean Kavanagh reported. Traffic was being rerouted to a side road.

Abby Wambaugh, media relations spokeswoman for Greyhound Canada, said there were 37 passengers and a driver aboard the bus.

She would not comment on what happened on the bus.

"I don't want to compromise the investigation, so any details need to be confirmed by the police," she said.

swede they would get u confused with the bad guys because you are one ugly fucking dude
b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 07:58:48 AM »

Yeah, that should have been a clean headshot on the prick doing the stabbing.  A more experienced shooter would choose his attack angle so as the bullet would pass thru the perp and not hit the woman on the ground.  However a hollow point in the brain would probably mushroom and shoot a garage door out the back.

Seriously, videos like this anger me.  People are such sheep. 

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 08:00:13 AM »
Yeah, that should have been a clean headshot on the prick doing the stabbing.  A more experienced shooter would choose his attack angle so as the bullet would pass thru the perp and not hit the woman on the ground.  However a hollow point in the brain would probably mushroom and shoot a garage door out the back.

Seriously, videos like this anger me.  People are such sheep. 

one hard kick would knock him out :)

Would take 1sec out of anyones life, then they could just keep doing what they did before..

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 08:00:53 AM »
swede they would get u confused with the bad guys because you are one ugly fucking dude

OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST CALL ME UGLY?!?!

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

::) ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 08:01:29 AM »
what if the woman being stabbed previously prevented him from reaching a new PR in the bench? surely you cannot be against a little retaliation then
Z

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 08:02:38 AM »
I once helped out a swedish random dude in a 1 on 2 fight vs 2 fucking turks... well 2 on 2 when I joined  ;D

Good old drinking days  :(

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 08:03:48 AM »
what if the woman being stabbed previously prevented him from reaching a new PR in the bench? surely you cannot be against a little retaliation then

Maby he was trying do to tricep kickbacks but was accidentally holding a knife instead of a dumbell and she just happend to be in the way?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 08:07:23 AM »
I once helped out a swedish random dude in a 1 on 2 fight vs 2 fucking turks... well 2 on 2 when I joined  ;D

Good old drinking days  :(

Did you guys beat those fuckers up?

This year, some turk tried to rape a girl in Norway. Some norwegians heard her screams, and beat up the fucking turkish raper. That was some glorious reading ;D

spinnis

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 08:11:13 AM »

Did you guys beat those fuckers up?

This year, some turk tried to rape a girl in Norway. Some norwegians heard her screams, and beat up the fucking turkish raper. That was some glorious reading ;D

They didnīt want to fight anymore when is was 2 on 2 lol.

Haha my cousin and his friend got in a fight a few weekends ago.. against 3 turks.. so 2 on 3..
Anyway they turks took of their belt and started swinging with them hahahahaha WTF is up with that? haha.

When it was all said and done the turks ran away though =)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 08:13:25 AM »
everybody would "do something" sitting behind their computer. ::)

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 08:14:32 AM »
A RAMBO knife is much more deadly than the little knife used on the girlfriend on the street...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »

Haha my cousin and his friend got in a fight a few weekends ago.. against 3 turks.. so 2 on 3..
Anyway they turks took of their belt and started swinging with them hahahahaha WTF is up with that? haha.

What a bunch of fuckers.

Next time, beat them to the ground, and take their ID.

Once you know who they are, they are weak, you are strong. :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 08:19:42 AM »

were you wearing your size smedium Tap Out t shirt?

spinnis

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2008, 08:21:52 AM »
were you wearing your size smedium Tap Out t shirt?

We dont have tap out shirts in Sweden  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2008, 08:22:59 AM »
We dont have tap out shirts in Sweden  ;D
too bad, they'd be perfect for a street fighting machine like yourself. ::)

spinnis

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2008, 08:24:26 AM »
What a bunch of fuckers.

Next time, beat them to the ground, and take their ID.

Once you know who they are, they are weak, you are strong. :D

Ive only met one friendly turk, well I think he was kurd but I call him turk anyway lol.
My working partner at my last job before I got fired  ;D .

besides him I cant fucking stand them..

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 08:25:22 AM »
Ive only met one friendly turk, well I think he was kurd but I call him turk anyway lol.
My working partner at my last job before I got fired  ;D .

besides him I cant fucking stand them..

Here in Norway a lot of them behave well.

spinnis

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 08:26:07 AM »
too bad, they'd be perfect for a street fighting machine like yourself. ::)

Could you send me one?
Size Small thank you  ;D