Author Topic: LUDACRIS - OBAMA IS HERE  (Read 4761 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: LUDACRIS - OBAMA IS HERE
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 06:51:54 AM »
Rap has significantly dumbed down and had significant negative influence on a whole generation.

Of all the amazing contributions of black Americans to music and the disproportionate # of amazing black musicians (real musicians), society has chosen to put rap at the forefront of music?  Disgusting.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2008, 07:05:41 AM »
Well we thought that with Rev Wright, did we not? It got swept under the rug, along with his admiration for Malcolm X.

Now it's gaining...ulimate traction.
SBVT is coming out with a book on Obama, it is going to put things into palce with alot of people, and alot of his lies of not knowing Rev Wright, and alot of the other radical groups he has and still is associated with including terrorist appeasers in Kenya.

i was named after malcolm x....

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 07:35:19 AM »
i was named after malcolm x....

Malcolm X = Scum
الاسلام هو شيطانية

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 07:51:49 AM »
MLK had a better way than Malcolm X, but at that time, I can understand the anger and need to fight for change.  That strategy was only useful 50 yrs ago under those circumstances.  Thats why the ways of Malcolm, Jackson & Sharpton may have been useful at one time, but not anymore.  Thankfully, that was all in our past & we move forward.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 08:14:06 AM »
Malcolm X = Scum

please explain...and in the same breath explain leaders of the revolutionary war and why they are not scum...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 08:23:32 AM »
please explain...and in the same breath explain leaders of the revolutionary war and why they are not scum...

"While Malcolm X was a member of the Nation of Islam, he preached that black people were genetically superior to white people but dominated by a system of white supremacy."
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 08:30:37 AM »
"While Malcolm X was a member of the Nation of Islam, he preached that black people were genetically superior to white people but dominated by a system of white supremacy."
That was before his trip to the east, he came back and recanted his ideas about segregation...he didnt change his tune on how blacks were treated in america but he didnt suscribe to the same racial superiority claims as earlier...

what are your thoughts on Bull Conor my friend...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 08:32:53 AM »
That was before his trip to the east, he came back and recanted his ideas about segregation...he didnt change his tune on how blacks were treated in america but he didnt suscribe to the same racial superiority claims as earlier...

what are your thoughts on Bull Conor my friend...

Bull Connor, from my 5 minutes research just now, is a big a piece of shit in my opinion.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 08:36:44 AM »
youre cool in my book....youre consistant...

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 08:47:30 AM »
Nordic only hates Malcom X because he was a ginger Muslim.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 09:01:49 AM »
Nordic only hates Malcom X because he was a ginger Muslim.

Eh? GINGER?

Damn, that's something I didn't know!

Just read up tho that his grand father on his mothers side was a white Scottish guy. Explains Malcolm's freckles and ginger hair then :-X
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 09:11:01 AM »
Put the rap

along with thet terrorist fist-pump

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »
Put the rap

along with thet terrorist fist-pump
DONT BE AN IDIOT

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 09:13:40 AM »
DONT BE AN IDIOT

I am taking it this is all light -hearted and such?

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 11:34:03 AM »
Eh? GINGER?

Damn, that's something I didn't know!

Just read up tho that his grand father on his mothers side was a white Scottish guy. Explains Malcolm's freckles and ginger hair then :-X

I'm just glad to share bits of pointless trivia.

I would be all uppity if I was ginger, too.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2008, 01:44:40 PM »
I'm just glad to share bits of pointless trivia.

I would be all uppity if I was ginger, too.

A black, ginger muslim... you just can't make this shit up.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2008, 03:23:14 PM »

Before you make a comment read the Autobiography of Malcolm X....keep your mouth closed until you read it until the last period, until keep making comments on Muslims, you're your realm here.

MLK had a better way than Malcolm X, but at that time, I can understand the anger and need to fight for change.  That strategy was only useful 50 yrs ago under those circumstances.  Thats why the ways of Malcolm, Jackson & Sharpton may have been useful at one time, but not anymore.  Thankfully, that was all in our past & we move forward.

Malcolm shouldn't be listed with the other two, the last two are jokes, buffoons, Pied Piping Sambos.

Actually it is MLK's way that is outdated for today. Malcolm would fit right well here, because black folks (and American's in general) need a fire lit under their ass, and Malcolm's speeches were straight fire. Hell, they would make McCain have a heart attack.   

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2008, 03:52:45 PM »
Actually it is MLK's way that is outdated for today. Malcolm would fit right well here, because black folks (and American's in general) need a fire lit under their ass, and Malcolm's speeches were straight fire. Hell, they would make McCain have a heart attack.   

Yeah that is what America needs, more racist  ::)

MLK was a visionary, in a time of complete choas.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2008, 09:21:49 PM »

And what in that statement was incorrect?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2008, 09:28:27 PM »
Both Malcolm X & MLK together affected change. One couldn't have exist without the other.
People would not have been receptive to MLK's message without the strong militant stance of Malcolm,
...and Malcolm wouldn't have drawn the support he needed were it not for those rejected MLK's methods of passive resistance. You couldn't really have had one without the other. Many people call them opposites, but the truth is, they were partners in the same struggle, ...just differed on their MO.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2008, 05:57:01 AM »
And what in that statement was incorrect?

You think black people are genetically superior to whites?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2008, 09:47:35 AM »
Both Malcolm X & MLK together affected change. One couldn't have exist without the other.
People would not have been receptive to MLK's message without the strong militant stance of Malcolm,
...and Malcolm wouldn't have drawn the support he needed were it not for those rejected MLK's methods of passive resistance. You couldn't really have had one without the other. Many people call them opposites, but the truth is, they were partners in the same struggle, ...just differed on their MO.

Wow that is ignorant. Malcolm X was not the only militant group in the 1960's wanting to use violence. Nation's all over the world had Deomocratic liberal "non violent" groups start preaching violence and death to "cops" Up Against The Wall Mother Fuckers, Student Democratic Society, Students for Non Violence, etc etc. Malcolm X was only one part of a large puzzle. Furthermore, to think they were working for the same cause is just plain stupid. Malcomlm X wanted to disband the government and put all black people in charge.

Praise be to Malcolm X  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »
You think black people are genetically superior to whites?

absolutely not...neither the inverse

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2008, 08:17:51 PM »
Wow that is ignorant. Malcolm X was not the only militant group in the 1960's wanting to use violence. Nation's all over the world had Deomocratic liberal "non violent" groups start preaching violence and death to "cops" Up Against The Wall Mother Fuckers, Student Democratic Society, Students for Non Violence, etc etc. Malcolm X was only one part of a large puzzle. Furthermore, to think they were working for the same cause is just plain stupid. Malcomlm X wanted to disband the government and put all black people in charge.

Praise be to Malcolm X  ::)

having had hos father killed by whites (by tying him to a train track) i could see where X got his fight fire with fire approach...Whited brought the fire first....

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2008, 10:54:09 PM »
having had hos father killed by whites (by tying him to a train track) i could see where X got his fight fire with fire approach...Whited brought the fire first....

excellent reasoning skills