Author Topic: Getbigger _Bruce_ screams louder in the sauna than he does in the gym  (Read 1646 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: Getbigger _Bruce_ screams louder in the sauna than he does in the gym
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 06:10:35 PM »
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR ISSUE W/ ME?

it's a work in progress

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »
I've been wanting to take Bruce's place for months but Debussey does not love me  :(

You are not ready. Brucie is like a little pig, he shakes, he screams uncontrollably, and he wants it so fucking hard that he cries before and after. He shits blood. He LOOOVES it.

What are you willing to do to step up to the plate? >:(

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 09:08:44 PM »
LOL at muppetboy. That was funny. 
It should be puppetboy since naturalfag83 always has a fist up his ass

What's with all the caps lock  comments natfag83? Are you melting down already? I'm not done with you yet. So many jokes waiting to be applied- so little time.  ;D

ha ha ha

Latest naturalfag83 excuse
in response to his denials about posting his so called fiancee Don's pic or any pic for that matter.  ;D

oh thats right the pic...well i had a great one all ready for u...but then i realized i dont have the usb cable to hook it into my laptop...so i go down to the cellar where i keep my box of stuff and wires and i think i find right one but then i try to hook into my laptop but i guess its wrong one cuz it wont fit and i call my friend jessica but she tells me yes i do have the right cable and it should be in the box in my bedroom cupboard...so i look in there and at first i dont see it but then i think i see it and i take it out and its all tangled up in knots with other cords...so it takes me forever to get them untangeld so finally im good to go and i hook up the digi camera but then i realize i dont have any idea what im doing and the photo program opens up on my screen but it dont do anyhting...it just stalls there...so then i had to shut off laptop cuz it froze and i turn on again and the windows xp just stalls and wont load an di get real angry so i keep turning my laptop on over and over and fiannly im back but i still cant figure out how to post...so can u tell me please how to post camera pic online...do i need photbucket account or soemthing? i wait for reply...thanx