Author Topic: Look how tall i is are w/o even brushin  (Read 5192 times)

dutchmanart

• Getbig III
  • There's a time and a place for everything.
Re: Look how tall i is are w/o even brushin
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 11:42:07 AM »
Damn, what happened to the guy?  Those earlier photos he has a ton more muscle definition than he does now.

It looks like a before pic rather than a photo of someone working out to enter Mr. Getbig.

What happened to him?  Was it really Meth? :o :o

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 11:43:15 AM »
Looking Wadical as usual DW
Air Falcon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 11:45:33 AM »
He gets in shape pretty quickly when he wants to.  He'll be top 3, no doubt about it.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 11:57:02 AM »
He gets in shape pretty quickly when he wants to.  He'll be top 3, no doubt about it.

240 lets get real this time, that was "daddywaddy" way back when he was at least a bit lucid. Now he has turned into just another delusionite that is no better than Vince Goodrum, dov, and all the other foolish beings who have last sight of reality. Sorry "Jonny Falcon" you should actually put down the paint can, throw the meth in the toilet and get back to actually eating food and lifting a weight or two.

dustin

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 12:35:17 PM »

Give it up, dude. There is no "getting in shape" when you do not eat, lift weights or use stimulants.

That old person used to be able to "get in shape". What this new crack head needs to do is "get sober". Seriously... I've worked with a lot of people who use meth and they go on tangents just like this fella. It's a shame. If you listen to these guys ramble on long enough your heart will sink. It's saddening to see them destroy their mind, body and soul. Meth truly is a scourge. I'm pretty liberal when it comes to drugs, because I just care about facts and not propaganda, but almost everything and anything negative said about meth is true.

I don't know if he's just fucked in the head but he truly does sound like he's on meth, and I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon. Teeth are yellow and rotting, muscle mass is dissipating, his mind is rotting at twice the rate his teeth are and his complexion is also going downhill. Whatever he's doing, whether it's drugs, lack of a proper diet, etc... it's fucking him up. If you take all the pics he's posted and arrange them in a linear fashion you've got a classic Faces of Meth advertisement. I sincerely wish him the best of luck. If he ate and did some more juice he would look absolutely outstanding.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 12:46:29 PM »
Give it up, dude. There is no "getting in shape" when you do not eat, lift weights or use stimulants.

That old person used to be able to "get in shape". What this new crack head needs to do is "get sober". Seriously... I've worked with a lot of people who use meth and they go on tangents just like this fella. It's a shame. If you listen to these guys ramble on long enough your heart will sink. It's saddening to see them destroy their mind, body and soul. Meth truly is a scourge. I'm pretty liberal when it comes to drugs, because I just care about facts and not propaganda, but almost everything and anything negative said about meth is true.

I don't know if he's just fucked in the head but he truly does sound like he's on meth, and I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon. Teeth are yellow and rotting, muscle mass is dissipating, his mind is rotting at twice the rate his teeth are and his complexion is also going downhill. Whatever he's doing, whether it's drugs, lack of a proper diet, etc... it's fucking him up. If you take all the pics he's posted and arrange them in a linear fashion you've got a classic Faces of Meth advertisement. I sincerely wish him the best of luck. If he ate and did some more juice he would look absolutely outstanding.

Yes, his change has been as quick as it has been shocking. He has gone from a guy with a solid build to an obviously burnt out meth head. He doesn't eat, his teeth show the abuse and his absolutely non-nonsensical ramblings on here belie a guy who has some deep problems. I would say for Ron to shut him out of here for his own good but it seems GetBig may be the only window to human contact and his only real connection with the world outside of his meth den and floors of cracked light bulbs.

What ever is happening here isn't good.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 01:10:31 PM »
lol, you guys glean a lot from pictures and a guy getting a few laughs typing silly shit for your enjoyment.
$

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 01:21:31 PM »
lol, you guys glean a lot from pictures and a guy getting a few laughs typing silly shit for your enjoyment.

You can't sweep this under the rug my man! We need people to extrapolate stories and facts out of whole cloth for our amusement! Proof? Facts? Who needs them. But, didn't "daddywaddy" admit to using meth? If that is true than the pictures and our analysis has at least a small kernel of truth.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
You can't sweep this under the rug my man! We need people to extrapolate stories and facts out of whole cloth for our amusement! Proof? Facts? Who needs them. But, didn't "daddywaddy" admit to using meth? If that is true than the pictures and our analysis has at least a small kernel of truth.

i've talked to the guy plenty of times. He loves crack, he loves weed, most guys do to my knowledge. He's just having fun. Don't you think he's just a little too witty about all this for a drug addict?
$

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 01:26:43 PM »
i've talked to the guy plenty of times. He loves crack, he loves weed, most guys do to my knowledge. He's just having fun. Don't you think he's just a little too witty about all this for a drug addict?

Uh, he isn't witty, he just rambles and whether or not it is pre-planned or just an insane stream of consciousness the fact remains: He loves crack and he loves weed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 01:30:05 PM »
Uh, he isn't witty, he just rambles and whether or not it is pre-planned or just an insane stream of consciousness the fact remains: He loves crack and he loves weed.

i smoked the crack about 10-12 times, its way overpriced

smoked weed about 1500-2,000 times

took 13 hits of acid all at once at 18 none sense

never done meth or heroin or staroids

but i have been to planet nibiru
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 01:31:33 PM »
JF is a very enlightened soul, we could all learn much from him.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 01:32:29 PM »
JF is a very enlightened soul, we could all learn much from him.

Please stop encouraging him.... :-[

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »

Is it true you love male ass crack "Eric"?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 01:46:29 PM »
Is it true you love male ass crack "Eric"?

depends
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 04:53:49 PM »
Good word brother!  :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
240 lets get real this time, that was "daddywaddy" way back when he was at least a bit lucid. Now he has turned into just another delusionite that is no better than Vince Goodrum, dov, and all the other foolish beings who have last sight of reality. Sorry "Jonny Falcon" you should actually put down the paint can, throw the meth in the toilet and get back to actually eating food and lifting a weight or two.

wow spot on, say a prayer for dw tonight, he use to look so much better, his skin, and just talk better, wtf happened???!  He is weird now, please come back to your old self and leave the drugs behind.

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 05:16:35 PM »

So what is your drug of choice that is evaporating your brain bro?  Are you sniffing paint, glue???  Please come clean, and get back to your old self.

TEAM Nasser

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »
Placked?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »
So what is your drug of choice that is evaporating your brain bro?  Are you sniffing paint, glue???  Please come clean, and get back to your old self.

shut up gaylord ive been dominate in both competitions thus far as well as the coming third
A

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 06:01:05 PM »

you are ten shades of messed up, man.
I

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2008, 06:27:52 PM »
"w/o even brushin'"  ;D ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »
Good word brother!  :)

it's this carb cycling I'm doing. I'm enlightened.
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

What was the LSD trip like?