Author Topic: List some of the things men do in the gym that they THINK is cool--but ISN'T  (Read 5861 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I was writing a long story there about someone in my gym...then stopped...not really funny unless u let me do impression of him so i stoppped

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
how about singing/rapping aloud while wearing an ipod and workin out

hahaha

oh man

that is always funny

" GIVE ME FUEL GIVE ME FIRE GIVE EVERYTHING I DESIRE !!! "   ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

haha those guys are everywhere at bally's :D

E
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I can never understand why some dudes think it is cool to stink of b.o.
It takes 2 seconds to spray yourself, but day in, day out its always the same dudes that stink the place up.
P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
haha at last post. True.

People who wear glves stink to high heaven also.

i am a dude and i burp and fart...i dont make a point of doing it on purpose all the time. So many people in my gym do it (all male gym)

One guy drinks a coconut milkshake during trianing and kinda half punches/leans against the bag for like 30mins a day. Every so often a big fuking burp. Hate it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
One guy drinks a coconut milkshake during trianing and kinda half punches/leans against the bag for like 30mins a day. Every so often a big fuking burp. Hate it.
he sounds sexy !

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
putting big infront of your first name when ur not big or just fat.

Fat guy on juice

when people ask me to make up a workout they start off by saying " Im not looking to get to big" any one hear that one ???

guy taking up five machines going back and forth doing one lite set at  a time.

guys talking about how there gonna smash the chick doing the lat pulldown when they know they will never get the time of day.

bad form due to way to much weight on bar.

fat guy with the B.O with no sleeves
I

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
i'll add some:

*clanking dumbells together at the top of presses. why?
*shadowboxing
*2 inch range squats with way more weight than they can handle.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
haha at last post. True.

People who wear glves stink to high heaven also.

i am a dude and i burp and fart...i dont make a point of doing it on purpose all the time. So many people in my gym do it (all male gym)

:o
Wouldn't it be cool to go to a mixed gym so you could stare at some bitches ass between sets?
P

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez

* Picking their workout exercises based on where a girl that they are trying to pick up on is in the gym (like she doesn't know what you are doing)
women do that shit way more often than men. they always pick the guy with the Biggest bank account in the gym and follow him around. i see this day in and day out.

*Pretending to be so cool they don't notice you when are walking by
stop crying because people dont give you attention 24/7, you little feminine twat

candidizzle

• Getbig V
* Picking their workout exercises based on where a girl that they are trying to pick up on is in the gym (like she doesn't know what you are doing)
women do that shit way more often than men. they always pick the guy with the Biggest bank account in the gym and follow him around. i see this day in and day out.

*Pretending to be so cool they don't notice you when are walking by
stop crying because people dont give you attention 24/7, you little feminine twat
how do they know who is the richest ?  that makes no sense

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes clanking DB's only wrecks the dumbells

Im sure it would be nice to stare at hot girls asses inbetween set thoigh i go to my gym for convenience. If a similar gym had the same equitment and women i would maybe give it a go.

On th eplus side the craic in my gym is unreal at times. Everyone knows everyone some real characters too
he sounds sexy !

he is a quiet guy only ever hello and goodbye. Though does the loudest burps ever

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Yes clanking DB's only wrecks the dumbells

Im sure it would be nice to stare at hot girls asses inbetween set thoigh i go to my gym for convenience. If a similar gym had the same equitment and women i would maybe give it a go.

On th eplus side the craic in my gym is unreal at times. Everyone knows everyone some real characters too
he is a quiet guy only ever hello and goodbye. Though does the loudest burps ever

You should open a gym Goudy... lord knows the Dub is crying out for a few. I had to train at the YMCA on Camden St... There are no good gyms in that city!
P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
In in beal feirste. You ever trained in Hercs in lurgan street?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
*d-bol bloated weaklings that exclusively trains chest/shoulders/arms.
*tap out warriors.
*useless 160 lbs skinny/fat personal trainers preaching their gargbage.
*pointless people that does pointless and stupid exercises and never even breaks a sweat.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
In in beal feirste. You ever trained in Hercs in lurgan street?

I was gonna have a look at that place, heard a few people talk about it being a good hardcore gym... but i lived by stephens green, so it was too much of a mission to get out there....
P

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Guys who blowdry their cocks in the changing rooms after having a shower. Yes, I have seen it....

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Guys who blowdry their cocks in the changing rooms after having a shower. Yes, I have seen it....and will continue to do so until I have the confidence to blowdry it for them.

Fixed

Rampage

• Getbig IV
there one guy in fitness center i go whoa lways talks lot to everyone about everything u could be in tbar row back exercise workoutand hegoes rightuptoyou and keep tlaking about everything under sun like ny mets and politics he always csarries backpack with him and u can hear his suppellement shaking around in ther elike vitmains and blender bottle with ball in it.his form is crap ona ll exercise and when u try tow rok out he \go to u ask question abotu why u choose certain grip or what msucle u work with exercis elike time i do underhand pulldowns and he ask wheta baody part i work so i try to explain to hima nd then he cut me off in word sentence and ask a good substitiue to do for it he even bother persoanl trainer when they work out and train people
i complain to manangement office many time about him but bhes till there

then there is guy who screams loud on everyhting-so looud that when i sit at juice bar and enjoy shake after bicep train i can her hima ll waya cross gym floor on easy wiehgt like 1 plate per side on hack he scream or on 3 plate on leg press he scream people laugh at him and juststare
he relalya nnoying

Understood sweet fuckall there

Rammer

• Getbig II
I'll add:
dropping dumbells and plates on the floor
Slamming plates as you load weight
Wearing a belt all the time, even as you walk to and from your car before/after your workout
Wearing a blue tooth headset
Singing to music only they can hear on their MP3 player
Shadow boxing between sets

mcb650

• Getbig II
--Dropping the plates/DBs and screaming loudly on every rep is the most annoying and usually it's the same people

--Guys who walk around like pack horses with their backpack, belt, towel, some kind of drink, pad with pen, keys, and cell phone to EVERY piece of equipment they use. That's why the lockerroom exists.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
-Wearing sunglasses while working out.
-Doing partial reps on the bench or bouncing the bar off their chest but telling everyone they bench 3 plates.
-Wearing a weight-training belt for the whole workout to make their waist look smaller.
-Weighing themselves on the scale and leaving the number on the scale so that the next person sees just how much they weigh.
-Not putting their weights away so that everyone sees how much they lifted. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
When guys move really slow to load plates on a bar, like it's just so damn hard to move all that muscle.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Guys that stare at guys instead of girls so they can start a topic about it on Get Big.