Author Topic: Dick move of the week  (Read 562 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Dick move of the week
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 08:28:13 PM »
i dont see how the ad said anything bad about her?
I wonder why obama didnt make the dick move of the week for passing up visiting wounded soldiers to make a speech to germans? ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Dick move of the week
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
i dont see how the ad said anything bad about her?
I wonder why obama didnt make the dick move of the week for passing up visiting wounded soldiers to make a speech to germans? ::)

dude, attack obama for some of his legitimate flaws.

The moment the Pentagon got "involved" in the rules regarding his visit to the soldiers and began dictating rules of the visit which weren't in place before, the RIGHT automatically lost the ability to criticize him for it.

If I throw a cup of hot coffee in your window as you're driving by, I can't hate on your driving style after that.

Pentagon got involved with his visit, and it was cancelled.  Their extent of interference isn't clear, but if they're 1% involved, you lose credibility when using this to attack obama.

He has no experience, he's a globalist setting up a police state, and anti-gun to boot.  Focus on REAL things wrong with him, not a cancelled trip after he visited wounded troops in Iraq first without any camera crews, that the pentagon changed protocol for him.