Author Topic: Happy B-Day Nico/Stark  (Read 2831 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Happy B-Day Nico/Stark
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 06:02:51 AM »
Why is this shitty thread still on the G&O?

Congrats on making it past another year. Should have put the revolver in your mouth and pulled the trigger long ago, Stark.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 07:09:45 AM »

Congrats on making it past another year. Should have put the revolver in your mouth and pulled the trigger long ago, Stark.

oh what a hard man you are ::) pussy ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 07:11:53 AM »

epic taking the internet so serious that you wish they would kill themselves-meltdown
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 07:15:39 AM »
epic taking the internet so serious that you wish they would kill themselves-meltdown

28,000 posts later and you're still trying to suck on my nuts. This is what, the fifth different board you've tracked down a post of mine on and responded to in the last two days?

Calm down sunshine, I figured you would have better things to do considering you've claimed to have cage fought for the last 20 years, club six nights a week, lift 2x a day AND managed to fuck TWO girls (really impressive) in the last 3 years while logging 200 post and 20 hours a day on here.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 07:18:15 AM »
28,000 posts later and you're still trying to suck on my nuts. This is what, the fifth different board you've tracked down a post of mine on and responded to in the last two days?

Calm down sunshine, I figured you would have better things to do considering you've claimed to have cage fought for the last 20 years, club six nights a week, lift 2x a day AND managed to fuck TWO girls (really impressive) in the last 3 years while logging 200 post and 20 hours a day on here.  ::)

epic cut n paste type response identical to the ones you use under your dreadlord gimmick account against naturalwonder  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 07:21:14 AM »
epic cut n paste type response identical to the ones you use under your dreadlord gimmick account against naturalwonder  :D

You're welcome to try to deflect all the attention from the fact that it's 100% obvious you're running the NaturalWonder account.

Congratulations Bluto. You keep on trucking along at 20 hours a day on here and 200+ posts among your gimmicks. I'm very impressed that you've figured out how to manipulate the time/space continuum. Your days must be 50+ hours long, considering you lift 2x, club, post 20 hours a day. Not even accounting for the two women that you bragged about sleeping with over the last two years.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 07:24:17 AM »
You're welcome to try to deflect all the attention from the fact that it's 100% obvious you're running the NaturalWonder account.

Congratulations Bluto. You keep on trucking along at 20 hours a day on here and 200+ posts among your gimmicks. I'm very impressed that you've figured out how to manipulate the time/space continuum. Your days must be 50+ hours long, considering you lift 2x, club, post 20 hours a day. Not even accounting for the two women that you bragged about sleeping with over the last two years.

there you got, more cut n paste

i think its time you log off and log on to your dreadlord account now, you got a few unanswered posts im sure  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2008, 07:25:05 AM »
there you got, more cut n paste

i think its time you log off and log on to your dreadlord account now, you got a few unanswered posts im sure  :D

Gimmick #484 I've been accused of running. You need some new material. 30,000+ posts, 160+ days online and you're still lame as shit.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »
Gimmick #484 I've been accused of running. You need some new material. 30,000+ posts, 160+ days online and you're still lame as shit.

he is just a sad lonesome boy, let it go.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2008, 07:28:36 AM »

it's a fact that youre dreadlord. you post on the same boards, use the same style and use the same words nobody else use. you're too dumb to create a proper gimmick because your way of expressing yourself is so limited due to your lack of brains, understanding of the english language and vocabulary of a 5 year old.  :D

adding " Ha ha ha" to the end of your posts doesnt really cut it  ;D
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2008, 07:39:36 AM »
it's a fact that youre dreadlord. you post on the same boards, use the same style and use the same words nobody else use. you're too dumb to create a proper gimmick because your way of expressing yourself is so limited due to your lack of brains, understanding of the english language and vocabulary of a 5 year old.  :D

;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2008, 10:28:22 AM »

Well the dreadlord account is laughing at your sheer stupidity bluto. Do you just enjoy displaying your ignorance hour after hour?

Even Nasser had you kicked off the team you founded. How badly owned is that? Could anyone who knows BF set this fool straight?

oh by the way.....ha ha ha

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2008, 10:32:36 AM »

What?!?
He's claiming he's a cage fighter? Goddamn- the rabbit hole runs pretty deep huh bluto?
Any more delusions? I thought natfag83 was bad but you really take the cake.

So what else have you done bluto? Apart from being a troll on the MMA board?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »

Even Nasser had you kicked off the team you founded. How badly owned is that? Could anyone who knows BF set this fool straight?

He did? How would you know? You registered in feb 2008 gimmick. Keep putting your foot in your mouth BF
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »
He did? How would you know? You registered in feb 2008 gimmick. Keep putting your foot in your mouth BF

I call em like i see 'em - troll

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
I call em like i see 'em - troll

Nice comeback when you just showed everybody you were around before "Dreadlord" was registered gimmick

Oops!
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »
Nice comeback when you just showed everybody you were around before "Dreadlord" was registered gimmick

Oops!
]
Ha ha ha- sure buddy along with that comment i made about defending you.
I played with your head to get you to meltdown more...and you did
You spent hours trying to justify yourself and put clues together while I was laughing at you the whole time.

Congratulations sherlock.

I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »
]
Ha ha ha- sure buddy along with that comment i made about defending you.
I played with your head to get you to meltdown more...and you did
You spent hours trying to justify yourself and put clues together while I was laughing at you the whole time.

Congratulations sherlock.

I

You spent 6 months to build a gimmick account and I exposed it in minutes.

I have the last laugh. As always.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2008, 11:00:37 AM »
You spent 6 months to build a gimmick account and I exposed it in minutes.

I have the last laugh. As always.

You just owned yourself really badly this time. Go back and reread the PM's i sent you. AT one point I started laughing at you frantically trying to put clues together and told you that I'm playing with your head. I thought that would have indicated that you just got played but I guess you were too stupid to understand that.

I fed you one line of bullshit after another and you melted down over all of it - with me laughing at you all the way

I told ya- it's easy to mess with your fragile ego. Apparently now you're so brain addled that you're associating me with bezerkfury. Why berzerkfury specifically?

Thanks for giving ME the last laugh, fruitloop

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2008, 11:25:15 AM »

You just owned yourself really badly this time. Go back and reread the PM's i sent you. AT one point I started laughing at you frantically trying to put clues together and told you that I'm playing with your head. I thought that would have indicated that you just got played but I guess you were too stupid to understand that.

I fed you one line of bullshit after another and you melted down over all of it - with me laughing at you all the way

I told ya- it's easy to mess with your fragile ego. Apparently now you're so brain addled that you're associating me with bezerkfury. Why berzerkfury specifically?

Thanks for giving ME the last laugh, fruitloop

Only one person regularly use the word "fragile ego" - BerzerkFury. Along with dozens of other words ONLY YOU SHARE on Getbig. ONLY YOU!  :D

It's over BF, you tried to play smart by adding words to your limited vocabulary no one else use on here and in the process you exposed your own gimmick.

It's over.  :-\

Z

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2008, 11:35:42 AM »
Lotsa "fragile ego"s here  :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »
Only one person regularly use the word "fragile ego" - BerzerkFury. Along with dozens of other words ONLY YOU SHARE on Getbig. ONLY YOU!  :D

It's over BF, you tried to play smart by adding words to your limited vocabulary no one else use on here and in the process you exposed your own gimmick.

It's over.  :-\

This deserves a thread of its own - its too good an opportunity to pass up.
Please continue to provide us with more of your deductive skills bluto.
The floor is yours

Everyone else - please take your seats