Author Topic: getting alittle nervous before an injection?  (Read 3505 times)

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
Re: getting alittle nervous before an injection?
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
Straight in or at an angle? Why not just use a 1"? I need new sites and this will be it, if I grow some balls.  :-\

i always use 1 1/2 needles u can use 1 i always use that size for when i pin my big fat ass

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
i always use 1 1/2 needles u can use 1 i always use that size for when i pin my big fat ass

Good stuff. Me too...I am just too cheap to spend a few bucks for a bunch of 1" :D

So..... at an anle on the pec?

I know guys that have their girl pin their tri but never heard of anyone doing it solo.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »
... im scared  :-\

lol

tomorrow, i train triceps, how do you inject them...?

(by the way guys, if there is any doubt in your mind about spot injections, they definitely are sytemic... i still have ZERO ass.. )
i flex my tricep and go right in the top fat part of the head i absolutely love it you got to go train them that day i suggest but it is a unbelievable feeling...

Busy straight in when going in chest

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »
you flex it ?

ive always assumed its better to inject into a relaxed muscle, is that wrong?

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »
Good stuff. Me too...I am just too cheap to spend a few bucks for a bunch of 1" :D

I know guys that have their girl pin their tri but never heard of anyone doing it solo.
straight in i pin myself my old lady won't pin me...i have tried to get her to pin my lats but she won't

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »
you flex it ?

ive always assumed its better to inject into a relaxed muscle, is that wrong?
i am sorry flex it find the fat part of the muscle then relax it to pin sorry about that yeah you don't want to go in a flex muscle

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »

Straight in for the pec, I use a 1" for pecs, not enough fat there to need a 1.5".  Triceps can be a little tricky especially if they are pumped, I've hit them quite a bit with IGF and a few times with tren. 

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 04:56:06 PM »
IF this dude can do it with this little meat, I am good to go!!!  8)

My girl is ok with shooting me, but we have not done the tri's yet. Mostly because I am a puss. This go cycle, we are hitting them dammit!  8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 09:33:33 PM »
ive been doin shots off and on for more than 15 years or so,but i had my first bad experiance last week when i pulled out the pin from my thigh,blood shot out about 2 foot in the air and scared the shit out of me.i did everything normal,rubbed the area with alchohol and aspirated in the syringe to make sure there was no blood in the syringe,it looked fine then all of a sudden that happened.now i find myself sweating alittle and feeling alittle nervous before my shots,i guess its a normal reaction,anyone else ever experiance that little bit off hesitation and nervousness before a shot?thanks brothers

It's no big deal.

You simply passed through a vein and it aspirated when you pulled out.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »
how big are your pecs, where on the muscle do you inject ? does it get in the way with your chest workout?

ive done quads and shouldeers on occasion, but it always fucks with my workouts.

i dont train glutes, so..

I do:

rear delts, side delts, front delts, upper lats, lower lats, chest, long head of the triceps, the side of the triceps, biceps (painful as fuck tho), upper quads, quad sweep, tear drop, glutes

no scar tissue with those rotations bro  8)

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2008, 10:44:53 PM »
I do:

rear delts, side delts, front delts, upper lats, lower lats, chest, long head of the triceps, the side of the triceps, biceps (painful as fuck tho), upper quads, quad sweep, tear drop, glutes

no scar tissue with those rotations bro  8)
yeah i have pinned biceps a couple of times the first time the next day i thought my bi was going to fall off the bone and of course i did it again and it was not as bad

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »
yeah i have pinned biceps a couple of times the first time the next day i thought my bi was going to fall off the bone and of course i did it again and it was not as bad

maybe I need to try again, but it piss me off cause I tried 2 times and both times it was so sore I could not train biceps or back for 3 days

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 10:53:57 PM »
maybe I need to try again, but it piss me off cause I tried 2 times and both times it was so sore I could not train biceps or back for 3 days

I get alot of swelling with Biceps injects but I notice that training that muscle group that day tends to help the swelling go down.

It's more a matter of dealing with the pain.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2008, 04:45:49 AM »
Does anyone happen to have a video of a ventrogluteal injection? Or a good pic of a live human injected ventrogluteally?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 04:51:24 AM »
Apparently injections are a sort of sexual fetish for some  ??? ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 06:50:23 AM »
This dude is pretty sick.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 09:12:15 AM »
thanks everyone,you guys are chemical wizards in the bodybuilding game,im learnin new stuff everyday.thanks again
R

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2008, 02:34:18 PM »
yeah if i pin bi's i always train them that day anything i pin i usually pin that day except for glutes...calves r the same way painful the first couple of times then not so bad

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2008, 02:44:23 PM »
It's hard to explain the hip injection, but i used to blast 3cc in there all the time and never had any issues.

Also, i NEVER had scar tissue build up in there? no idea why?

8)