Author Topic: Pacos comment on Ronnies meals in his video.  (Read 11614 times)

Stavios

Re: Pacos comment on Ronnies meals in his video.
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »
Everyone here needs a reality check except for Candizzle and Kyomu. Pros eat 12 000 easy. I juat went through 100 chicken drums in the last 3 days, my word. Stavios, stop and think how unintelligent your post was... No offence, I have a lot of respect for you and I admire your drive, but I need to speak frank with you.  You say you eat up 6000 cal in a day right, You only managed to get 4th at your provincial championships as a teen under 200 pounds and over 6 feet, but you eat 6000 calories off season, what on earth makes you think someone who has won an Olympia title, the top of the world, and is well over 300 pound under six feet can't eat 2 plates for everyone you eat. Of course some pros eat that much.

wow that's a slap in the face  :)

I guess you are right man

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »
Ronnie isn't going to show himself eating higher quality Bev protein when he's endorsed by BSN.
So that tosses out 2-4 shakes a day we don't see.

Ronnie isn't going to show himself eating the late night ice cream sundae that we all enjoy 4-5 nights per week, is he? Makes it look like "All drugs".

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »
Everyone here needs a reality check except for Candizzle and Kyomu. Pros eat 12 000 easy. I juat went through 100 chicken drums in the last 3 days, my word. Stavios, stop and think how unintelligent your post was... No offence, I have a lot of respect for you and I admire your drive, but I need to speak frank with you.  You say you eat up 6000 cal in a day right, You only managed to get 4th at your provincial championships as a teen under 200 pounds and over 6 feet, but you eat 6000 calories off season, what on earth makes you think someone who has won an Olympia title, the top of the world, and is well over 300 pound under six feet can't eat 2 plates for everyone you eat. Of course some pros eat that much.

As for Quackert Oats you have zero knowledge of anything bodybuilders do, every time I open a thread someones dissing you because you are so nieve.
until i see proof no pro on earth eats 12K calories a day, you don't realize how much food that is.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 12:37:44 PM »
not much bro----IM not a pro---Im not fat and Im not on juice but when I go to mcdonalds Ill routinely and easily eat

2 double cheeseburgers (440 calories each) 880 calories
1 mcchicken sandwhich 360 calories
2- 4 piece mcnuggets (190 calories each) 380 calories
1 Large fries 500 calories

thats 2120 calories in one meal------and Im sure a pro can out eat me easily-----teh calories in fast food add up quick
so you're saying that you could do that 6 times a day to get the 12K calories?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »
12k is a fuck load of food. I imagine you're asking for major internal problems eating like that. Regardless of clean or junk food.
$

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »
12k is a fuck load of food. I imagine you're asking for major internal problems eating like that. Regardless of clean or junk food.
none of these yahoos are eating even 7-8K let alone 12K. ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »
just as an example of what Nordic Beast was saying in his post 12K calories would mean you're eating 12 double cheeseburgers, 6 McChicken sandwiches, 12 4 piece McNuggets and 6 large fries a day everyday, gimme a break. ::)

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2008, 12:57:17 PM »
just as an example of what Nordic Beast was saying in his post 12K calories would mean you're eating 12 double cheeseburgers, 6 McChicken sandwiches, 12 4 piece McNuggets and 6 large fries a day everyday, gimme a break. ::)

well, that's fucking disgusting and I would puke from eating that much junk, but keep in mind that you have 18 hours to eat that.

that's doable IMO

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 12:58:43 PM »
well, that's fucking disgusting and I would puke from eating that much junk, but keep in mind that you have 18 hours to eat that.

that's doable IMO
it ain't "doable" on a regular basis, maybe as a dare or on a bet but no one is doing it on a regular basis.

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »
it ain't "doable" on a regular basis, maybe as a dare or on a bet but no one is doing it on a regular basis.

I would not do it for sure.

like I said, I am eating 6k a day right now and I don't think I could eat much.
maybe these guys know how to simulate the appetite but 6k is all I can handle right now

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2008, 01:02:58 PM »
no pro eats 12,000 calories a day, not now, not ever.

Greg Kovacs used to eat as much as 18,000 calories and 1,200 grams of protein a day when he weighted around 440 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2008, 01:04:05 PM »
 Greg Kovacs used to eat as much as 18,000 calories and 1,200 grams of protein a day when he weighted around 440 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
bullshit, real stats, 6,000 calories a day eaten and 340 pounds MAX.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2008, 01:05:39 PM »

I think even Victor Richards admitted that he ate only 6-8K after the BS about 20-30K.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »
I would not do it for sure.

like I said, I am eating 6k a day right now and I don't think I could eat much.
maybe these guys know how to simulate the appetite but 6k is all I can handle right now
no offense Stav because i think you're a good guy and you look great but i SERIOUSLY doubt you're eating 6K calories a day.

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »
6k is when I eat a desert almost every meal

no desert it's about 4.5k-5000k.

it gets high real fast when you count the calories from ice cream and things like that

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2008, 01:14:56 PM »
I think even Victor Richards admitted that he ate only 6-8K after the BS about 20-30K.
hahahahaa, 440 pounds of muscle and 1,200 grams of protein a day, does the bullshit ever stop around here? :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »

Jean-Pierre Fux met Kovacs at a seminar in Toronto back in 2001 and said that Kovacs was so huge that he felt small next to him, and Fux was a monster who compterd at 280 lbs and was 320 lbs in the off-season. I have actually seen pictures of Kovacs at 400 lbs where he had a visible christmas-tree and a four pack. According to many, he still looked decent at 440 lbs and could do incline dumbbell presses with 300 lbs dumbbells and military front presses with 550 lbs for 6 reps. The guy was just a super-freak of Nature the likes of which we'll probably never see again.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2008, 01:21:55 PM »
 Jean-Pierre Fux met Kovacs at a seminar in Toronto back in 2001 and said that Kovacs was so huge that he felt small next to him, and Fux was a monster who compterd at 280 lbs and was 320 lbs in the off-season. I have actually seen pictures of Kovacs at 400 lbs where he had a visible christmas-tree and a four pack. According to many, he still looked decent at 400 lbs and could do incline dumbbell presses with 300 lbs dumbbells and military front presses with 550 lbs for 6 reps. The guy was just a super-freak of Nature the likes of which we'll probably never see again.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa, man oh man i need some of what you guys are smoking, 18K cal a day diets, 400 pounds of muscle, 550 pound shoulder presses, i must be dreaming.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa, man oh man i need some of what you guys are smoking, 18K cal a day diets, 400 pounds of muscle,

Kovacs had a technique where he stetched his stomach to allow maxium food intake, and he would blend all food in a blender so as to bypass the digestion process. When you realize that he inclne pressed 300 lbs dumbbells, you understand that he needed this caloric intake to make his mass and workouts viable. Yes, he was relatively shredded at 400 lbs and stil didn't look fat at 440 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »
could do incline dumbbell presses with 300 lbs dumbbells

WHAT THE HELL??!!

Do you actually believe this?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2008, 01:52:35 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You are out of your mine if you think Kovacs is 340, and even crazier if you think the guy eats 6000 cal. i know kovacs he attends all the the shows around here, soutwestern On. I see him all the time and he is 370-380 right know easy. And the last time I saw him someone took his order to get food from McDonalds and he ordered 6 Big Macs, no lie. You = a nobody of course you couldn't do it but some can and even more.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2008, 01:54:02 PM »
You are out of your mine if you think Kovacs is 340, and even crazier if you think the guy eats 6000 cal. i know kovacs he attends all the the shows around here, soutwestern On. I see him all the time and he is 370-380 right know easy. And the last time I saw him someone took his order to get food from McDonalds and he ordered 6 Big Macs, no lie. You = a nobody of course you couldn't do it but some can and even more.
when i see him on a scale at 440 pounds i'll apologize, till then.................... ...booooooolshit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »
when i see him on a scale at 440 pounds i'll apologize, till then.................... ...booooooolshit.
No I admit 440 is pushing it, but he has held 400 for etended periods of time (6 months). And can easily hold abs at 350. Believe me I would never in a million years want to look like him, and as a bodybuilder it doesn`t look good, but when you see him its mind boggling.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2008, 02:10:05 PM »
so so much food... why would guy want to force himself 6 big mac? eat chicken, fish, steak, beef, eggs... so what if kovac is 440lb... nobody wanna carry that much weight(fat)...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2008, 02:20:48 PM »

I never claimed Kovacs was shredded at 440 lbs, only that he wasn't fat at that weight. He has been 400 lbs with a visible four-pack and christmas tree. I've seen it!

SUCKMYMUSCLE