Author Topic: Check out these reviews (Cutler and Kennelly)  (Read 2394 times)

Mons Venus

Re: Check out these reviews (Cutler and Kennelly)
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 01:33:46 PM »
;D

"We also witness Jay pump it up in the outdoor weight pit at Venice Beach. The fellow in control of the p.a. system milks the appearance for all it’s worth. Several announcements ensure all within earshot are aware a reigning Mr. O is “in da house.” A modest number of folks stop to see what the fuss is about, but for the most part they gawk for a few seconds, and then move on to the two-headed guy playing the banjo with his penis farther down the boardwalk."

LOL!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »
are we speaking the same language? what is so hard to understand about what i asked, post a video of you performing 20 below parallel reps with 405 on the squat like you claimed, where is the confusion?

Sorry, but I am not gonna just do 20 reps with 405 for your amusement. Doesn't fit into my current regime. But 455 for five paused (three count on each at bottom) reps with a belt only isn't good enough for you?

I only hit high reps these days every once in a blue moon for fun ... and when it doesn't disrupt my current program. Less than two years ago I hot 31 reps with 315. Smoke that. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 01:43:46 PM »
Sorry, but I am not gonna just do 20 reps with 405 for your amusement. Doesn't fit into my current regime. But 455 for five paused (three count on each at bottom) reps with a belt only isn't good enough for you?

I only hit high reps these days every once in a blue moon for fun ... and when it doesn't disrupt my current program. Less than two years ago I hot 31 reps with 315. Smoke that. 
another bullshitter owned.............next. :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 01:48:35 PM »
another bullshitter owned.............next. :D

Read over the progression of posts again. Anyone with half a brain will understand it is you who has been "owned". In intellect and knowledge alone. But I do understand you feel badly, because if I do post video of my squatting with considerable weight, you'll compare the feat with the girl weights you use and contemplate suicide. Poor bastard.

Wait for it, Gloria ... 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 01:51:54 PM »
Read over the progression of posts again. Anyone with half a brain will understand it is you who has been "owned". In intellect and knowledge alone. But I do understand you feel badly, because if I do post video of my squatting with considerable weight, you'll compare the feat with the girl weights you use and contemplate suicide. Poor bastard.

Wait for it, Gloria ... 
hahahahhaa, always the same thing, 1)clown makes claim of lift he can't prove in a million years 2)i call him on it and ask for proof 3)claimee mumbles some stupid shit about how he's not on a heavy lifting cycle at the moment, has an injury, cut himself shaving, got in a fight with his girlfriend and on and on 4)i still ask for proof 5)claimee resorts to insults instead of just posting proof

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008, 02:27:05 PM »
hahahahhaa, always the same thing, 1)clown makes claim of lift he can't prove in a million years 2)i call him on it and ask for proof 3)claimee mumbles some stupid shit about how he's not on a heavy lifting cycle at the moment, has an injury, cut himself shaving, got in a fight with his girlfriend and on and on 4)i still ask for proof 5)claimee resorts to insults instead of just posting proof

Wait for it, Gloria ...