Author Topic: College football  (Read 27720 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: College football
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 06:38:13 PM »
I wonder if SC will win the PAC 10 if they have major QB issues.
Squishy face retard

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 07:00:30 AM »
I wonder if SC will win the PAC 10 if they have major QB issues.
they shouls win it, theie 3 top foes will be AZ State, Oregon and Oregon State but with that defense with Mauluga, Cushing and Mays they should have no problems winning the Pac 10 if Sanchez is even 80 percent.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 07:16:40 AM »
Georgia lost it's starting LT,Studivant for the year with a knee injury.
could be trouble considering all the good DE's that play in the SEC.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 09:16:03 AM »
Georgia lost it's starting LT,Studivant for the year with a knee injury.
could be trouble considering all the good DE's that play in the SEC.
that will just make the SEC more interesting, they've got some tough games this year, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, Alabama, absolutely brutal schedule, not to mention that they play Arizona State, Kentucky and South Carolina.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 12:05:08 PM »
that will just make the SEC more interesting, they've got some tough games this year, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, Alabama, absolutely brutal schedule, not to mention that they play Arizona State, Kentucky and South Carolina.

Damn,thats one tough road :o
plus Florida should be no joke this year.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 12:31:41 PM »

Damn,thats one tough road :o
plus Florida should be no joke this year.

yep, i think Tebow honestly could win the Heisman again this year, he probably won't have to run the ball as much this yerar as he did last year but he's going to throw a lot of touchdowns, can't wait for the Florida/Georgia and Florida/Tennessee games this year.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 08:07:11 AM »
yep, i think Tebow honestly could win the Heisman again this year, he probably won't have to run the ball as much this yerar as he did last year but he's going to throw a lot of touchdowns, can't wait for the Florida/Georgia and Florida/Tennessee games this year.

Florida has lost either 4 or 5 guys to torn acl's this year :o.don't know how many are starters.

just once I'd like to tailgate at one of those big time SEC games.imagine the fun it must be ;D
I went to a UCONN vs USF game last year and it was a blast!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 08:25:01 AM »

Florida has lost either 4 or 5 guys to torn acl's this year :o.don't know how many are starters.

just once I'd like to tailgate at one of those big time SEC games.imagine the fun it must be ;D
I went to a UCONN vs USF game last year and it was a blast!
yep, eithert Tennesse/Florida at Neyland stadium or Gainsville or Florida/Georgia which is nicknamed "The Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party in the World". ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »
USC VS SEC
2002 Football Schedule and Results

September 2 No. 22 Auburn  W 24-17 1-0 (0-0)

August 30 at Auburn W 23-0 1-0 (0-0) (AUB came into that season ranked number 5)

September 17 Arkansas  W 70-17 2-0 (0-0)

September 2 at Arkansas  W 50-14 1-0 (0-0)

since 2002 USC is 4-0 vs the SEC

and overall USC is 17-10 vs SEC...

Cal gave it to Tenn last year..

See what happens when the sec dosent schedule troy and northwestsouth fayetteville state tech for their out of conference games...they catch Ls

While USC will play out of conference contenders SEC plays out of division scrub teams...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 11:16:31 AM »
Yet they can't beat teams like Stanford. LOL. You know, the team they were 40+ point favorites against? USC will not be as good as they usually are this year. I'm calling it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »
Yet they can't beat teams like Stanford. LOL. You know, the team they were 40+ point favorites against? USC will not be as good as they usually are this year. I'm calling it.

they will be better...number 1 defense in nation....

Offense wont be dynamic...But watch the running game...SC be the steelers of college football...run run run...the mexican rapist will go 9-14 for 200 yards with 1 touch down and one pick a game...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 03:01:36 PM »
USC VS SEC
2002 Football Schedule and Results

September 2 No. 22 Auburn  W 24-17 1-0 (0-0)

August 30 at Auburn W 23-0 1-0 (0-0) (AUB came into that season ranked number 5)

September 17 Arkansas  W 70-17 2-0 (0-0)

September 2 at Arkansas  W 50-14 1-0 (0-0)

since 2002 USC is 4-0 vs the SEC

and overall USC is 17-10 vs SEC...

Cal gave it to Tenn last year..

See what happens when the sec dosent schedule troy and northwestsouth fayetteville state tech for their out of conference games...they catch Ls

While USC will play out of conference contenders SEC plays out of division scrub teams...

this ain't 2002.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 03:03:12 PM »
5 SEC teams and 5 Big 12 teams in SI's Top 15, how many Pac-10 teams are in it?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 03:24:58 PM »
5 SEC teams and 5 Big 12 teams in SI's Top 15, how many Pac-10 teams are in it?

this is preseason...michigan started that infamous season ranked 5 remember    ;)

also...those usc vs sec teams is from 2002 till now...no one in the sec can hang with usc..and watch ASU beat UGS...and the big 12 is a joke...2 teams OU and TEXAS...

Just the same as the SEC...like 12 damn teams and like 4 are good
UGA
UF
LSU
AUB

We forget about
OLE MISS
MSU
VANDY
KU
USC (the other one)
ARK

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »

this is preseason...michigan started that infamous season ranked 5 remember    ;)

also...those usc vs sec teams is from 2002 till now...no one in the sec can hang with usc..and watch ASU beat UGS...and the big 12 is a joke...2 teams OU and TEXAS...

Just the same as the SEC...like 12 damn teams and like 4 are good
UGA
UF
LSU
AUB

We forget about
OLE MISS
MSU
VANDY
KU
USC (the other one)
ARK

kind of like how they forget about Oregon, Cal, Stanford, Washington, Washington State and UCLA, right?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2008, 08:17:00 AM »
only Gators leave the swamp alive.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2008, 09:32:15 AM »
I can't believe Mal is even trying to put Pac-10 football in the same sentence as the Great SEC. Let USC play LSU,Auburn, Florida and Tennessee all in one year and see how they fair. Oh, BTW, Georgia plays all those teams this season. Who does USC got? Oregan? Oregan State? Those killers up at Stanford? Give me a break man, USC is a damn good team, but they suffer from over-hype syndrome. That team hasn't been the same since Ole Vince Young crushed their dreams of a 3-peat.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »
I can't believe Mal is even trying to put Pac-10 football in the same sentence as the Great SEC. Let USC play LSU,Auburn, Florida and Tennessee all in one year and see how they fair. Oh, BTW, Georgia plays all those teams this season. Who does USC got? Oregan? Oregan State? Those killers up at Stanford? Give me a break man, USC is a damn good team, but they suffer from over-hype syndrome. That team hasn't been the same since Ole Vince Young crushed their dreams of a 3-peat.
exactly, USC and Arizona State are really the only 2 teams in the PAC-10 worth a shit, whereas every team except Vandy, Miss State and maybe Ole Miss in the SEC is tough.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2008, 02:38:13 PM »
buckeys run the table perfect season.
DAWG

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2008, 08:12:24 AM »
hahaha, this Pac-10 bullshit still makes me laugh, there are 4 teams in the SEC that could legitimitely win the national title game in Florida, Georgia, Auburn and LSU and only 1 in the Pac-10 with USC...........hell even the Big 12 has two and maybe three with Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 09:02:28 AM »
hahaha, this Pac-10 bullshit still makes me laugh, there are 4 teams in the SEC that could legitimitely win the national title game in Florida, Georgia, Auburn and LSU and only 1 in the Pac-10 with USC...........hell even the Big 12 has two and maybe three with Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas.

I know dude. I'm thinking we might see Oklahoma in the Title game, against Florida or Georgia. I saw Missouri ranked #6 in the AP, looks like they are finally getting that program in their with the best. I'm pulling for Tennessee though, I really think they are the sleeper this year in the SEC. Historiclly they do really well when they get little press coverage.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 12:31:50 PM »

I know dude. I'm thinking we might see Oklahoma in the Title game, against Florida or Georgia. I saw Missouri ranked #6 in the AP, looks like they are finally getting that program in their with the best. I'm pulling for Tennessee though, I really think they are the sleeper this year in the SEC. Historiclly they do really well when they get little press coverage.
yeah the highest i've seen Missouri ranked is #4 by Sports Illustrated but IMO before they can start talking about a nat. championship they have to beat Oklahoma and win their conference, their only two losses last season were both to Oklahoma so beating them needs to be their first goal for this season, you can never take Tennessee lightly especially in Knoxville, if they don't at least get third in the SEC east this year Fulmer is probably gone, the SEC is insane this year, 4 fuccking teams who could legitimitely win a national championship, crazy.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 05:23:13 PM »
yeah the highest i've seen Missouri ranked is #4 by Sports Illustrated but IMO before they can start talking about a nat. championship they have to beat Oklahoma and win their conference, their only two losses last season were both to Oklahoma so beating them needs to be their first goal for this season, you can never take Tennessee lightly especially in Knoxville, if they don't at least get third in the SEC east this year Fulmer is probably gone, the SEC is insane this year, 4 fuccking teams who could legitimitely win a national championship, crazy.

Yeah, I thought Elmer Fudd(Fulmer) would get the boot last year, but they actually signed him to an extension, so he will be at UT for a while still. The only bad thing about the SEC is that the teams are so good that they end up beating the crap out of each other, pick up a loss or two, and have a harder time making the Title Game. Remember LSU had two losses last year but still got the nod, those computers seem to like those tough schedules. I just hope the Buckeyes don't make it, enough is enough. I wanna see USC and Georgia so the Pac-10/SEC feud can be settled once and for all.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 07:16:58 AM »
kind of like how they forget about Oregon, Cal, Stanford, Washington, Washington State and UCLA, right?

last year before Dixon got hurt Oregon would have played for the national championship. Zona State is gonna beat uga this season. Stafford QB isnt as good as you think but moreno might be best rb in nation...Watch the pac 10 this year...Washington has a tough out of conference schedule and their QB  might be the second best behind Tebow.

And dont even bring Oklahoma into the mix...they are trash when it counts. Remember 2004. Big 12 absolutley is the most overrated conference in the nation..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 07:49:27 AM »
Yeah, I thought Elmer Fudd(Fulmer) would get the boot last year, but they actually signed him to an extension, so he will be at UT for a while still. The only bad thing about the SEC is that the teams are so good that they end up beating the crap out of each other, pick up a loss or two, and have a harder time making the Title Game. Remember LSU had two losses last year but still got the nod, those computers seem to like those tough schedules. I just hope the Buckeyes don't make it, enough is enough. I wanna see USC and Georgia so the Pac-10/SEC feud can be settled once and for all.
when Georgia beats USC there will still be some type of excuse from the Trojan nuthuggers just like all the OSU apologists after they got their asses handed to them in the last two national title games. ::)