Author Topic: Russians invade South Ossetia. Targetting civilians with bombardments.  (Read 3641 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Russia attacks Georgia
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 10:28:23 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b26_1218094003

Here is some of the fighting leading up to things
I have been following this quite closely it looks like it can get messy quick.
Also in that part of the world there is no mercy for captured and hate always runs deep so I am sure it will be cruel.

well Ogrish will have a field day

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Russians invade South Ossetia. Targetting civilians with bombardments.
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 11:43:29 AM »
If true, I've got no problems with it.  :)

we know, your 1. poor and 2. black

still not sure why county prisoners get internet access

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 11:47:55 AM »
we know, your 1. poor and 2. black

still not sure why county prisoners get internet access

He probably sucks a mean guard dick.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »
He probably sucks a mean guard dick.

lmfao.

Hey don't we have a resident of GBer that is from Georgia?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 02:55:36 AM »
Georgian leader declares 'state of war'
09/08/2008 11:18  - (SA)   

Tbilisi - Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili said on Saturday the country was officially in a "state of war" after Tbilisi accused Moscow of bombing Georgian civilian areas.

"I have signed a decree on a state of war. Georgia is in a state of total military aggression," Saakashvili told a televised meeting of his national security council

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 04:00:03 AM »
Georgian leader declares 'state of war'
09/08/2008 11:18  - (SA)   

Tbilisi - Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili said on Saturday the country was officially in a "state of war" after Tbilisi accused Moscow of bombing Georgian civilian areas.

"I have signed a decree on a state of war. Georgia is in a state of total military aggression," Saakashvili told a televised meeting of his national security council

Ukraine has already said they support Georgia...let battle commence.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 05:52:51 AM »
[...]The USA didn't blindly target Iraqi civilians in their invasion[...]

What?!

First and foremost, it wasn't the "USA" that "blindly" targeted anything, it was the American Armed Forces, which are commanded by some of the most ruthless and most democracy-hating individuals on this planet, and the only thing that keeps them from going to The Hague is that they are our motherfuckers. Second of all, you should see a fundamental error in your argument in that you presuppose a higher importance to targeting civilians rather than invading a sovereign country under the wrong pretenses and intentions.

And yes, our boys killed, kill and will kill innocent civilians, just like any other army, mainly because they are, time after time, put in the wrong place at the wrong time. And war is about death, so I don't understand the crowd that throws their arms up in the air every time they hear some other country "misbehaving" during war times. Well, what didya expect? They do it, we do it, everyone does it. The only difference is that our media EXPLOITS their abuses to death and TOTALLY IGNORES ours.

Complaining about war and death is like complaining about blood in an ass-kicking contest. Or the smell of gasoline at an F1 race.

Turn off the lights and let's get the fuck outta here cause some people are blind by choice.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 05:54:45 AM »
Since the U.S. illegally invaded Iraq, they can't say shit without being hypocrites. 

You're wrong, we may have invaded Iraq illegally, but since we're already there it's like... we're Americans you know... it's like un-illegalizing, hence legalizing, the invasion.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2008, 07:15:00 AM »
Slapper, I don't bother reading your posts. It's not worth it to read nor argue with anyone who has an IQ under 100. I assume you're probably going to try to spin some rogue US soldiers killing civilians into a military-wide conspiracy to target the Iraqi populace. Keep working on that GED though and I may actually read your posts one day.

The military did not blindly target civilians in their initial invasion of Iraq. They eradicated the Iraqi military infrastructure. Russia went straight to killing civilians, and has already killed upwards of a few thousand. In less than 48 hours nonetheless. What some US soldiers do on their accord is of no relation to the Russian government ordering the mass killing of civilians. If you want to play that game, we could talk about the Russian army's approach to thousands upon thousands of mass killings of Chechen women, children and men. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2008, 07:36:20 AM »
Already 2,000 people dead thanks to the Russians. An entire city destroyed. What a loving and caring country they are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2008, 07:47:43 AM »
Already 2,000 people dead thanks to the Russians. An entire city destroyed. What a loving and caring country they are.

'shock and awe' was so sexy when we were doing it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2008, 07:51:01 AM »
'shock and awe' was so sexy when we were doing it.

If we carpet bombed Iraq like Russia is doing to a number of Georgian cities, we probably would have been out of there already.  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2008, 07:53:20 AM »
If we carpet bombed Iraq like Russia is doing to a number of Georgian cities, we probably would have been out of there already.  :-X

Are they seriously carpet bombing cities, or is that a slight exaggeration?

i'm sure they're fcking things up... but "carpet bombing" a highly populated civvie areas would equal tens of thousands of deaths.

Are they seriously eradicating square miles of every living thing?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2008, 07:55:05 AM »
Are they seriously carpet bombing cities, or is that a slight exaggeration?

i'm sure they're fcking things up... but "carpet bombing" a highly populated civvie areas would equal tens of thousands of deaths.

Are they seriously eradicating square miles of every living thing?

They flattened and completely destroyed an entire city in less than 24 hours. And it was the Russian ambassador who said that, not the Georgians trying to draw sympathy.

It takes some massive bombardment to destroy a city in that short a time span. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2008, 08:11:47 AM »
Slapper, I don't bother reading your posts. It's not worth it to read nor argue with anyone who has an IQ under 100. I assume you're probably going to try to spin some rogue US soldiers killing civilians into a military-wide conspiracy to target the Iraqi populace. Keep working on that GED though and I may actually read your posts one day.

The military did not blindly target civilians in their initial invasion of Iraq. They eradicated the Iraqi military infrastructure. Russia went straight to killing civilians, and has already killed upwards of a few thousand. In less than 48 hours nonetheless. What some US soldiers do on their accord is of no relation to the Russian government ordering the mass killing of civilians. If you want to play that game, we could talk about the Russian army's approach to thousands upon thousands of mass killings of Chechen women, children and men.

Well, I'm not asking you to read my posts. If you do, and actualy respond, please do so with a little more regard for the truth, using facts, not the first "patriotic" brain fart that makes it past your left testicle (en route to your brain, but I guess your reasoning runs out of gas on the way to the brain).

First and foremost, let say that the Russian armed forces are amongst the most ruthless killers in the world, I'll give you that. I'll also say that I get my news from other sources outside of the US and let's just say that I know a different version of what our armed forces do. I'll end this paragraph by saying that I'm slowly getting a clearer picture of what goes on in our armed forces and I'm coming to the conclusion that 99.99% of the soldiers are only following orders, and that the real killers, the ones who comit real crimes agains humanity, are Americans nonetheless.

We can look at the Iraqui war if you'd like, although we've set the precedent as to how to attack and kill civilians en masse: Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which I presume you and the US media would've dubbed a "surgically precise" shot... in a very Rumsfelian way of course. But let's talk about the invasion of Iraq, since it's the war you were referring to. Even before a bomb was dropped, even before the invasion, we were targetting civilians. Look at the Iraq sanctions that our government so much-touted as the way to go in order to get rid of Sadam: and estimated 350,000-500,000 CHILDREN killed either by starvation or lack of medicines.

This is a fact corroborated by even US officials and OF COURSE appeared in the major media outlets thousands of times... NOT!!!!! The sanctions were a complete and utter GENOCIDE, sponsored by us, the Americans, who, by the way, used to keep the money made by selling the Iraqui oil for food program, take a huge cut (in the order of 35 to 50%) and buy food and medicine to be sent to Iraq. That is the real story. What did the US media show? The 3 or 4 UN crooks who bought and sold Iraqui oil for a "cut" of the profits. This story was blown up to incredible proportions, while the 500,000 infant deaths got NO media attention. Some "fair" media we have huh?  >:( >:( >:(

You can dishonestly make the point that the US-sponsored sanctions did not intentionally target Iraqui civilians, but if you do I will reply by asking you to provide me with ONE "bad guy" that was ever taken out by (our) economic sanctions. Just one. Furthermore, US officials well were aware of the effect the sactions were having on the Iraqui infants and they decided to keep the sanctions even though countries like France and Germany were questioning their effectiveness, WITH ACTUAL PHYSICAL PROOF, although I guess you need Colin Powell to make the case...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 08:14:27 AM »
They flattened and completely destroyed an entire city in less than 24 hours. And it was the Russian ambassador who said that, not the Georgians trying to draw sympathy.

It takes some massive bombardment to destroy a city in that short a time span. 

holy crap, that's some serious damage. in that case, there will be a lot more than 2000 dead.

I guess the US can't really criticize them.  I mean, we can, because their evil shit is a little more evil than our evil shit, but we don't really have a ground to stand on.  it's like the guy who killed one wife chastising the guy who killed two wives. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2008, 08:23:18 AM »
Well, I'm not asking you to read my posts. If you do, and actualy respond, please do so with a little more regard for the truth, using facts, not the first "patriotic" brain fart that makes it past your left testicle (en route to your brain, but I guess your reasoning runs out of gas on the way to the brain).

First and foremost, let say that the Russian armed forces are amongst the most ruthless killers in the world, I'll give you that. I'll also say that I get my news from other sources outside of the US and let's just say that I know a different version of what our armed forces do. I'll end this paragraph by saying that I'm slowly getting a clearer picture of what goes on in our armed forces and I'm coming to the conclusion that 99.99% of the soldiers are only following orders, and that the real killers, the ones who comit real crimes agains humanity, are Americans nonetheless.

We can look at the Iraqui war if you'd like, although we've set the precedent as to how to attack and kill civilians en masse: Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which I presume you and the US media would've dubbed a "surgically precise" shot... in a very Rumsfelian way of course. But let's talk about the invasion of Iraq, since it's the war you were referring to. Even before a bomb was dropped, even before the invasion, we were targetting civilians. Look at the Iraq sanctions that our government so much-touted as the way to go in order to get rid of Sadam: and estimated 350,000-500,000 CHILDREN killed either by starvation or lack of medicines.

This is a fact corroborated by even US officials and OF COURSE appeared in the major media outlets thousands of times... NOT!!!!! The sanctions were a complete and utter GENOCIDE, sponsored by us, the Americans, who, by the way, used to keep the money made by selling the Iraqui oil for food program, take a huge cut (in the order of 35 to 50%) and buy food and medicine to be sent to Iraq. That is the real story. What did the US media show? The 3 or 4 UN crooks who bought and sold Iraqui oil for a "cut" of the profits. This story was blown up to incredible proportions, while the 500,000 infant deaths got NO media attention. Some "fair" media we have huh?  >:( >:( >:(

You can dishonestly make the point that the US-sponsored sanctions did not intentionally target Iraqui civilians, but if you do I will reply by asking you to provide me with ONE "bad guy" that was ever taken out by (our) economic sanctions. Just one. Furthermore, US officials well were aware of the effect the sactions were having on the Iraqui infants and they decided to keep the sanctions even though countries like France and Germany were questioning their effectiveness, WITH ACTUAL PHYSICAL PROOF, although I guess you need Colin Powell to make the case...

You know, a lot of people get their information from outside the U.S. There's this thing called the internet. It works wonders. It let's you read information from all over the planet from the sanctity of your own home. You know, sites that are established in other countries? Wonderful technology it is.

Secondly, I didn't make my comments to cast the U.S. in the light of an angel. I made them to point out the fact that the other superpowers out there are no better than us, and in most cases, much worse. If you want to talk about sanctions and civilian attacks, just look at Chechnya. Some of the atrocities carried out there by both sides make Iraq look like a joke. For every story of American soldiers killing a few Iraqi civilians, there are dozens upon dozens of Russians rounding up Chechen civilians and flat out killing them. Along with Chechen rebels targeting civilians every chance they get.

We can look to China for their oppressive approach to anything that isn't Chinese like Tibet, minorities in the west, etc.

I'm not even going to bother going to the Indian wars because at that time, the rest of the world was pulling the same shit. Europeans and Asians were slaughtering people all over the planet. That was a violent time period.

And I'm not going to address the atomic bomb shit either. That argument can go both ways and be debated for months.

holy crap, that's some serious damage. in that case, there will be a lot more than 2000 dead.

I guess the US can't really criticize them.  I mean, we can, because their evil shit is a little more evil than our evil shit, but we don't really have a ground to stand on.  it's like the guy who killed one wife chastising the guy who killed two wives. 

Nah, we can't. The only reason I'm chiding it so much is because a few guys like Deicide on here have said and implied that the world would be a much better place if the USA pulled out of all of its foreign bases. Can you imagine what it would be like if Russia and China had free reign over everything? There would be a new war a week.

They used the excuses that they were "protecting" their peace keeping forces in South Ossetia as a reason to invade and destroy an entire city and lay waste to a country. They were building up forces at the boarder for months and just waiting for the opportunity.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 08:24:41 AM »
What I'm saying with all of this, and this ALL OF YOU KNOW ALREADY, is that the US media is using us, presenting the case that Russia is indiscriminately targetting civilians, with huge headlines like "The Whole World is Asking the Russians to Stop". Well, is it true? NOOOOOOO! In truth the EU is still in meetings talking about a consensed response to the Russian attack. That I know of, the attack has received limited negative response.

So all in all, what is the 30,000-foot view of what's going on? Well, Bush is stepping down, his human rights record is beyond irreparable, but he's somehow preparing a campaign to make it seem otherwise (with the illicit help of the media of course). I mean, did you hear him talking about how he was going to tell the Chinese to respect the Tibetans as soon as he stepped off the plane? Imagine this redneck telling Hu Jintao to respect Tibetan rebels right after signing a bill that exonerates pretty much the biggest criminals in human history from any jail time? I can just see the Chinese going "cracker please! Get your ass back on Anal Force One and go back to farting hot dogs in Crawford!".

With this I'm not saying that the Russian army is not committing acts of aggression against Georgian civilians, in fact I'm saying the opposite. Let's just clarify that Russian aggression has been going on for a loooooong time, with our consent of course.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2008, 08:27:04 AM »
What I'm saying with all of this, and this ALL OF YOU KNOW ALREADY, is that the US media is using us, presenting the case that Russia is indiscrimenantly targetting civilians, with huge headlines like "The Whole World is Asking the Russians to Stop". Well, is it true? NOOOOOOO! In truth the EU is still in meetings talking about a consensed response to the Russian attack. That I know of, the attack has received limited negative response.

So all in all, what is the 30,000-foot view of what's going on? Well, Bush is stepping down, his human rights record is beyond irreparable, but he's somehow preparing a campaign to make it seem otherwise (with the illicit help of the media of course). I mean, did you hear him talking about how he was going to tell the Chinese to respect the Tibetans as soon as he stepped off the plane? Imagine this redneck telling Hu Jintao to respect Tibetan rebels right after signing a bill that exonerates pretty much the biggest criminals in human history from any jail time? I can just see the Chinese going "cracker please! Get your ass back on Anal Force One and go back to farting hot dogs in Crawford!".

The Russian ambassador to Georgia himself said that the entire city was destroyed. The leaders of Georgia have come on and said that Russia has been targeting civilian towns with no military standing and actually moved into other areas outside of South Ossetia.

You may think you're privy to some type of classified information, but you're not. Facts are facts. So are pictures of the city looking pretty destroyed.

2,000+ civilians dead in less than 24 hours. And that was Russia's Newsfax agency that gave that number.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b89_1218230892

Georgean fighter shot down, some artillary and some rockets

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2008, 08:32:15 AM »
The Russian ambassador to Georgia himself said that the entire city was destroyed. The leaders of Georgia have come on and said that Russia has been targeting civilian towns with no military standing and actually moved into other areas outside of South Ossetia.

You may think you're privy to some type of classified information, but you're not. Facts are facts. So are pictures of the city looking pretty destroyed.

2,000+ civilians dead in less than 24 hours. And that was Russia's Newsfax agency that gave that number.

Look, I'm not saying otherwise, I'm not saying that the Russians are not targetting civilians, all I'm asking is that we step back and let international media inform us what the fuck is going on. If you think what the Russians have done to South Ossetia is bad, you should take a look at what they did to Chechnya.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2008, 08:42:43 AM »
Look, I'm not saying otherwise, I'm not saying that the Russians are not targetting civilians, all I'm asking is that we step back and let international media inform us what the fuck is going on. If you think what the Russians have done to South Ossetia is bad, you should take a look at what they did to Chechnya.

There is a different set of rules in Eastern Europe.
It is like Africa it is not a different continent but a different world with its own set of rules.

With Chechnya the first time the Rushkies went in they got it all wrong and the Chechen's were incredably cruel to all the Russian prisoners they took.
With Castration being one of the standard practices for any red army guy caught alive by the Chechen's.

The second time the Russians went in there was no mercy.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2008, 08:44:40 AM »
There is a different set of rules in Eastern Europe.
It is like Africa it is not a different continent but a different world with its own set of rules.

With Chechnya the first time the Rushkies went in they got it all wrong and the Chechen's were incredably cruel to all the Russian prisoners they took.
With Castration being one of the standard practices for any red army guy caught alive by the Chechen's.

The second time the Russians went in there was no mercy.

oh for fucks sake get a clue ::)