Author Topic: I Need some tips...  (Read 4400 times)

shadowpilot

• Getbig II
Re: I Need some tips...
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 07:15:33 AM »
Ive had a crazy weight history... I was 310 my senior year in High school and was just starting to break 400 bench... I decided to join the army and they told me i needed to be 250... so i did 0 carbs and ate double cheeseburgers with no bread and diet coke for about 2 months... dropped down 60lbs... a lb a day... rediculus i know... Joined the Army... went to basic.. droped downto 225 the smallest I have ever been... with no muscle left... i lost it all during the no carb diet. So then I get to the Regular army after all my army schools. deployed to Iraq... worked out in Iraq and got most my mass back I climbed back to 280 before I left.

Once back from Iraq I jumped up to 300 trying to party and make up for the last year... I slowly droped down to 275 and deployed back to Iraq... where im at now... and decided since im getting out of the Army when I get back I want to be in shape... so I have started busting my ass to get there...ive dropped from 275... and im around 245 now... Im afraid of loosing my mass again so im going to have to lift weights this time...