Author Topic: How to impress an Argentine Girl?  (Read 9279 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: How to impress an Argentine Girl?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 04:35:15 AM »
tank u jesus

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 04:51:10 AM »
50% argentinan are venetians and not mix with blacks imported from africa

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 08:44:35 AM »
  Hey, dumbass, can you fucking read? I just posted tons ofd information proving that:

1. Argentineans are white and not Latinos.

2. Argentina is not poor.

Go back to grade school, you idiot fucker.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

They are Hispanic, Spanish speakers, more Latino than Brasilians/Portg who are Port speakers.  They will tell you in a minute that the only blacks are Brasilian business men who come through Argentina but there are at least 1M of them of Afro descent which is easily seen in their features when in BA...especially.  The number is off the scale when you start counting the number of Native Indian descent.  As with most LA countries...they sell their country as white through the media...but their core is indian/brown people, could easily be 50-60% of the population.  Black is a wrong term.  Most blacks were killed off during the wars...fighting front line.   They're too mixed. 

It's amazing how they think being white will make you something special.  S##t...I know Germans who are running away for Germany for a better.  I remember a Prof saying, off the book, that they'd take in a homeless German man before they accept a rich ethnic identity.  He was Brasilian.  It's kind of sad.     

Oh...Monica!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 08:48:44 AM »
I think Argentinian women are hotter than Brazilians as a whole.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 08:52:10 AM »
I think Argentinian women are hotter than Brazilians as a whole.

And I'd agree with you on that in a minute. If you had an extra dollar in your pocket...I'd suggest buying a place their.  Remember all of this back and forth stuff in this thread just doesnt apply to visiting gringos.  You'll have a nice time.
Oh...Monica!

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »
yeah ive known some arg girls and its pretty much if you are blond and european they love you already.. pretty low standards they have, so if you are blond and have coloured eyes and have problems with getting a gf in your own country, go to argentina

and they are quite arrogant calling other south-americans latinos/monkeys. argentine people are pretty openly racist, although some are nice. they think their country is the best in the world

ive been to buenos aires, and the moment i stepped out the airplane i realised i was in a second/third world country.... so all that shit they talk about how rich they are is bullshit...

i had a great time in buenos aires, its never boring there

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »
They are Hispanic, Spanish speakers, more Latino than Brasilians/Portg who are Port speakers.  They will tell you in a minute that the only blacks are Brasilian business men who come through Argentina but there are at least 1M of them of Afro descent which is easily seen in their features when in BA...especially.  The number is off the scale when you start counting the number of Native Indian descent.  As with most LA countries...they sell their country as white through the media...but their core is indian/brown people, could easily be 50-60% of the population.  Black is a wrong term.  Most blacks were killed off during the wars...fighting front line.   They're too mixed. 

It's amazing how they think being white will make you something special.  S##t...I know Germans who are running away for Germany for a better.  I remember a Prof saying, off the book, that they'd take in a homeless German man before they accept a rich ethnic identity.  He was Brasilian.  It's kind of sad.     

Back in the 20's-30's, I believe, Brasil encouraged a  a mass immigration of Germans and Italians, it was to  "whiten" the population. Most have settled in the south of Brasil.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2008, 06:08:53 AM »
And I'd agree with you on that in a minute. If you had an extra dollar in your pocket...I'd suggest buying a place their.  Remember all of this back and forth stuff in this thread just doesnt apply to visiting gringos.  You'll have a nice time.

No extra money right now but perhaps one day. Would be a great place to have a vacation home.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
Argentinian chicks like blond Europeans? SHIT why didnt i hear of this earlier, now i know where my next vacation will be :D

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2008, 08:10:26 PM »
Argentinian chicks like blond Europeans? SHIT why didnt i hear of this earlier, now i know where my next vacation will be :D

in that case... go to thailand.. there its even easier

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2008, 08:30:04 AM »
yeah ive known some arg girls and its pretty much if you are blond and european they love you already.. pretty low standards they have, so if you are blond and have coloured eyes and have problems with getting a gf in your own country, go to argentina

and they are quite arrogant calling other south-americans latinos/monkeys. argentine people are pretty openly racist, although some are nice. they think their country is the best in the world

ive been to buenos aires, and the moment i stepped out the airplane i realised i was in a second/third world country.... so all that shit they talk about how rich they are is bullshit...

i had a great time in buenos aires, its never boring there

yeah alot of bs i agree, and many are 'fleeing' back to spain and italy.