Author Topic: Shawn Ray on Lee Haney  (Read 3179 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Shawn Ray on Lee Haney
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 04:56:59 PM »
Haney showed him  ;D

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »

Shawn Ray was never going to beat Lee Haney or Dorian Yates simply because they carried more muscle mass than he did while carrying equal or better conditioning

you're saying this as if everyone knew at the time that Haney and Dorian would go undefeated on the O stage.  at the time it was sure as hell possible that Shawn could've won.  of course hindsight is 20/20.  pull your head out of your ass.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 08:29:59 PM »
you're saying this as if everyone knew at the time that Haney and Dorian would go undefeated on the O stage.  at the time it was sure as hell possible that Shawn could've won.  of course hindsight is 20/20.  pull your head out of your ass.

yeah, he also acting like Dorian actually deserved to win in 94, despite the fact that most disagree

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 01:59:39 AM »
Napoleonian complex.

It's "Napoleonic".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 02:06:28 AM »
  It's "Napoleonic".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's actually not.

napoleonien -->> napoleonian
and since Napoleon = french, I = right.
hope this helps.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2008, 02:41:24 AM »
Shawn Ray at his best was arguably better than Haney at his best - I don't care what people say about him being too short, etc etc. Shawn's conditioning, muscle shape, personality and charisma beat most bodybuilders of the last thirty years hands down.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2008, 04:57:46 AM »

No it wasn't possible for Shawn to win this isn't in retrospective this was the general consensus back then , everyone knew the Olympia was for second place

and NO I hate to break it to you sport , Shawn couldn't have won not at 5'7" and 205 pounds anyone who thinks otherwise is just as delusional as Shawn

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 05:03:27 AM »
yeah, he also acting like Dorian actually deserved to win in 94, despite the fact that most disagree

in 1994 even Shawn didn't disagree ( 1994 Mr Olympia ) Tonight I feel that I got what I deserved. With a beaming smile , Shawn concluded: " This is the first time in three years I haven't ' retired ' the night of the show and got drunk. "

quote Flex Jan 1995 " Let it be recorded tthat in the immediate aftermath of the contest , none of his closest rivals even hinted that Yates did not deserve to win . "

So who his this most who disagree? most by meaning fan-boys on here that I agree

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 07:30:32 AM »
in 1994 even Shawn didn't disagree ( 1994 Mr Olympia ) Tonight I feel that I got what I deserved. With a beaming smile , Shawn concluded: " This is the first time in three years I haven't ' retired ' the night of the show and got drunk. "

quote Flex Jan 1995 " Let it be recorded tthat in the immediate aftermath of the contest , none of his closest rivals even hinted that Yates did not deserve to win . "

So who his this most who disagree? most by meaning fan-boys on here that I agree

you always give the same quotes over and over. Pictures and video tell a different story. You are so biased, you would still think Dorian won even if they had amputated his arm

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »
you always give the same quotes over and over. Pictures and video tell a different story. You are so biased, you would still think Dorian won even if they had amputated his arm

My ass pictures and video tell a different story , show me one pictures were Shawn is carrying more muscular size than Dorian please do , thats not part of the criteria? no of course not  ::) how about balance & proportion? thats not part of the criteria? no course not

And I'm not biased if I were I would have never said Yates should have lost in 1997 so much for your theory  ;) Shawn wasn't beating Dorian , not in 94 not ever he knew it when he made that quote and so did everyone else only the fan-boys like yourself can't seem to grasp how contests are judged who don't get it

262 pounds vs 205 pounds you do the math

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 07:58:07 AM »
Shawn Ray at his best was arguably better than Haney at his best - I don't care what people say about him being too short, etc etc. Shawn's conditioning, muscle shape, personality and charisma beat most bodybuilders of the last thirty years hands down.

If you actually believe that then you have never seen both Haney and Seana in person, I have and it is no comparison.

Haney's chest and back, with no other bodyparts- alone -would destroy Seana and put her into a mental ward.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »
It's actually not.

napoleonien -->> napoleonian
and since Napoleon = french, I = right.
hope this helps.

No, in the English language it is truly "Napoleonic"

SUCKMYMUSCLE