Author Topic: King at 5 weeks out.  (Read 18792 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: King at 5 weeks out.
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 02:24:58 AM »
Wow I didn't even know he was still competing.  It looked for a while like King was washed up but he has made some great improvement.  Props to King. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 07:42:36 AM »
Yo King, how about that apology? Just address it to all of Getbig. Thanks.
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 08:20:00 AM »
King looks great there but the best he ever looked was 2001, i remember the pics from the 01 issue of Flex that had the 2001 AC coverage and there was a big article on him in it, the pics in that article is when he looked his best.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 09:10:36 AM »
Yo King, how about that apology? Just address it to all of Getbig. Thanks.
Let by gones be by gones danny. :)

disgusted, I remember awhile back Jay Cutler was having those deep tissue brutal massages on his back, some lady with a plastic tool was cramming it in him....would you suggest that as something to do for every body part?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »
Thanks again meatheads.. It's all coming together. Like I said 4.5 pounds of fat to lose and the conditioning will match the mass. On my "vengeance" DVD I introduce Master James my massage therapist and a sample of what he puts me through. It has made a significant change to the shape of the muscle but nothing will take the place of just plain hard work. I'll be dropping my carbs by 100 grams per day this week coming up and that will take an additional 1.6 - 2 pounds of fat off by next Saturday... A tremendously hard task but I can do it. The hunger pains are off the charts from 8:00 pm to Midnight but that's what separates the roosters from the hens. Thanks again for the props..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2008, 12:22:15 PM »
that rear lat spread is freaky W-I-D-E. :o

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2008, 01:04:05 PM »
Unreal lat spread!

Good luck King!

8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 01:05:32 PM »
yea that is a pretty sick lat spread, its wide, and i can see the hammies are starting to shred up as well.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »
king has good size
T

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 03:43:12 PM »
Who the hell is this handsome guy??? Oh shit it's me! Just kidding around meatheads. 5 weeks out, 268 pounds and going strong. It's amazing what happens when you stop taking insulin and go back to low carbs/crazy cardio and good old suffering... You look like a world class bodybuilder again. To attain the "look" that will be top 3 at the AC I will need to drop 4.5 pounds of fat while keeping the freaky size I've attained. Sounds easy but note that I did not say 4.5 "pounds" I said 4.5 pounds of "fat". That's what separates Dexter Jackson/Phil Heath from the rest of the crowd. I can do it, I've done it before and I am close to doing it again. Here is a couple of responses to your comments:

* I will drop my arms a bit in the front relaxed.. On stage is where I shine especially in the symmetry round.. Thanks for looking out.
* A comparison to Haney is always welcomed.. Thanks.
* Both biceps and triceps and gone through a major transformation and in time Disgusted will explain in detail.
* Size is there and now it's time to shred the glutes.. Once my ass is striated the package will be hard to beat. And of course the posing routine will be off the chain (that's the easy part).

More updates are to come and in 2 weeks I will post some pics from stage that will give a great preview of what's to come..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT JOB KING...

Size; you never had the problem with, can hang with the best!  Please just bing back that crazy conditioing that you are known for, that made you a Pro, that conditioning that the other competitors have feared, you know that conditioning...

Wishing you and your family the best, and stay strong...mind&body!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
didn't King do the AC, Ironman AND the Olympia in 2001? as i recall he looked absolutely tremendous for all three of those shows, beat Dexter at the AC if i remember correctly and only Ronnie, DJ and Cormier beat him at that one and finished 10th at his first Olympia, if he could get back to that physique it would be unreal.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 04:24:49 PM »
I have to admire how King has refused to give up where others of lesser determination would have packed it in long ago. If you still have passion for this, at this point, then more props to you Mr. Kamali. You do seem to be showing improvement, so good luck to you and hope you do well.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »
I have to admire how King has refused to give up where others of lesser determination would have packed it in long ago. If you still have passion for this, at this point, then more props to you Mr. Kamali. You do seem to be showing improvement, so good luck to you and hope you do well.

Plus, he didn't kill a chick and set her on fire in his wife's car trunk out in the middle of a Nevada desert.

Keep it going King.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
Again thanks to all for the "lat spread" props.. That's a pose that I was blessed with from the big man above.

BigAnt: I hear you brother but you know the game.. One can never have too much size especially with the new standards. No excuses from me, the past few years have been ups and downs and way too much experimentation with useless theories and too much Slin. I learned a lot from Milos last year (truly the MIND) and disgusted has brought my mind set back to the Haney/Gaspari/Demay era (SUFFERING). You will see a version of King Kamali in 2 weeks at my guest posing appearance. I agree with you 100% about the conditioning. They use to fear me and they will once more.

Very crucial week coming up. True Iron Warriors know what it takes to bring it down to under 9 pounds of body fat.. I'm on it!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT JOB KING...

Size; you never had the problem with, can hang with the best!  Please just bing back that crazy conditioing that you are known for, that made you a Pro, that conditioning that the other competitors have feared, you know that conditioning...

Wishing you and your family the best, and stay strong...mind&body!

thats it right there!........................ .....king had that even as an amateur
bring it back bro................bring the pain!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »
Who the hell is this handsome guy??? Oh shit it's me! Just kidding around meatheads. 5 weeks out, 268 pounds and going strong. It's amazing what happens when you stop taking insulin and go back to low carbs/crazy cardio and good old suffering... You look like a world class bodybuilder again. To attain the "look" that will be top 3 at the AC I will need to drop 4.5 pounds of fat while keeping the freaky size I've attained. Sounds easy but note that I did not say 4.5 "pounds" I said 4.5 pounds of "fat". That's what separates Dexter Jackson/Phil Heath from the rest of the crowd. I can do it, I've done it before and I am close to doing it again. Here is a couple of responses to your comments:

* I will drop my arms a bit in the front relaxed.. On stage is where I shine especially in the symmetry round.. Thanks for looking out.
* Both biceps and triceps and gone through a major transformation and in time Disgusted will explain in detail. * Size is there and now it's time to shred the glutes.. Once my ass is striated the package will be hard to beat. And of course the posing routine will be off the chain (that's the easy part).

More updates are to come and in 2 weeks I will post some pics from stage that will give a great preview of what's to come..

Great response......best I ever seen you in your entire pro career, I know your not on stage yet. But i'm betting top 3 without a doubt

Kill on the Brachialis and Triceps and you will have some very good arms.........and yes you are a GREAT poser always entertaining

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »
King-do u still train w/ that kid that puked during the leg workout-i think he was a dock worker or something-he was in a mag article w/ u

thanks
w

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »
michael arvilla: You've had my back since day one.. I"m going to bring it.. I'm in a zone.

CT_Muscle: Will do. Both those muscle groups have been in the Reconstruction zone. 5 weeks is a lifetime in bodybuilding. Double sessions + deep/deep tissue work and proper posing and I will be good.

NaturalWonder83: The "kid" you refer to is now attending Arizona State University and has gained 62 pounds since I first met him. It's amazing what hard work does to a warrior heart. Yes he puked his ass off but he never quit.

Going to sleep brothers.. More updates are coming leading up to the AC and Olympia.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 09:00:11 PM »
michael arvilla: You've had my back since day one.. I"m going to bring it.. I'm in a zone.

CT_Muscle: Will do. Both those muscle groups have been in the Reconstruction zone. 5 weeks is a lifetime in bodybuilding. Double sessions + deep/deep tissue work and proper posing and I will be good.

NaturalWonder83: The "kid" you refer to is now attending Arizona State University and has gained 62 pounds since I first met him. It's amazing what hard work does to a warrior heart. Yes he puked his ass off but he never quit.

Going to sleep brothers.. More updates are coming leading up to the AC and Olympia.
Looking forward to the progress pics in a couple of weeks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 09:08:39 PM »
Let by gones be by gones danny. :)

disgusted, I remember awhile back Jay Cutler was having those deep tissue brutal massages on his back, some lady with a plastic tool was cramming it in him....would you suggest that as something to do for every body part?

Not if it isn't something that would benifit the muscle being worked on. If you have scar tissue of any kind then yes. You have to be careful when applying that kind of pressure especially to the back area as there are IMO too many nerves to be jamming something like that close to the spine.

The Coach

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »

* Both biceps and triceps and gone through a major transformation and in time Disgusted will explain in detail.
* Size is there and now it's time to shred the glutes.. Once my ass is striated the package will be hard to beat. And of course the posing routine will be off the chain (that's the easy part).

Man that's what I'm talking about!!! Old school training, Old school dieting and Old school suffering........looking like the bodybuilders of old, big, separated and SHREDDED. Jim and I have had MANY MANY discussions about this and I think it's safe to say we both agree OLD SCHOOL is best. Great going King, I for one am pulling for you 8)

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2008, 11:47:12 PM »
10 Weeks out??????Are you on a Different Planet????? He has it exactly Right He needs to Drop a few Pounds then he will Carb Up and look Drier!!!!!!!!!!!As for his Midsection Slin Misuse/Abuse whatever But it also Depends on the Amount of Carbs he has Throughout the Day as this can also Bloat you,

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2008, 12:45:05 AM »
KING IS BACK ON TRACK.

I WAS AFFRAID HIS NEXT DVD WOULD BE ENTITLED "BEYOND REPAIR" BUT GLAD TO SEE HE'S BACK INTO A QUALITY, NON MARBLED TYPE OF PHYSIQUE.

SKY IS THE LIMIT.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2008, 01:59:59 AM »
Alright King, looking real good!!

That back shot is crazy. No one at the show can touch you in that shot  8)

Good luck mate, The King is back!!
No doubt about it...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2008, 07:07:01 AM »
Cool thread 8)