Author Topic: How long till Russia nukes Geogian country?  (Read 3334 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: How long till Russia nukes Geogian country?
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »
This has happened throughout history.

And will always continue.

Leading by example?

Taking an inactive stance on the world stage?

As long as others do not play like the rules, i.e., the standard of 'leading by example', as it is portrayed, we must do what we must to maintain our place in the world.

Evil motherfucking forces would love to see us exterminated.

Moose, do you think the people who run the show in our current government really give a shit about you or me?  Do you really believe they care about what's best for the American people?  Hell no...they care about that furthers their power game along.  They are not loyal to anyone other than those who can benefit their situation financially.  The current administration has shown they have no moral qualms about sending soldiers to die while they reap huge personal profits.  Things are way out of control and those who still see the US as the right hand of God in world affairs might be in for a rude awakening during our lifetime.  We are showing the signs of an empire on the decline.  Since you are such a history buff, I suggest you look a little more into the fall of the Roman Empire.  The Romans directed their focus to entertainment and spread their military awfully thin.  Soon thereafter, a group of ruffians and savages took them out of commission.  

Moosejay

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »
Moose, do you think the people who run the show in our current government really give a shit about you or me?

Absolutely not.

Do you really believe they care about what's best for the American people?  Hell no...they care about that furthers their power game along.  They are not loyal to anyone other than those who can benefit their situation financially.  The current administration has shown they have no moral qualms about sending soldiers to die while they reap huge personal profits.

I really don't see the huge personal profits at all, and, NO war is ever popular  

Things are way out of control and those who still see the US as the right hand of God in world affairs might be in for a rude awakening during our lifetime.  We are showing the signs of an empire on the decline.  Since you are such a history buff, I suggest you look a little more into the fall of the Roman Empire.  The Romans directed their focus to entertainment and spread their military awfully then.  Soon thereafter, a group of ruffians and savages took them out of commission.

As the US goes, so goes the world. We need people who think like me, not just soothsayers. Hell, If I thought like some people out there, I'd never bother getting out of fucking bed each day! 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 06:28:37 PM »
It really depends on how far the Russians push things.....the Russians had to be very careful in going in. They had to piece together units and make sure everything worked.

As far as the Romans go..yes sure some similarities except the Romans used MERCs made up of former enemies and thats why they couldn't do a dammm thing to stop anybody when the time came. The Left has preached the end of America for 50 years...sorry dude we have the worlds most powerful military, nobody else can keep a lid on the nutbags. We're not going anywhere.  As far as the current admin goes....nobody has the balls that these guys do. Bush has made his share of mistakes but AQI is done..and won't be attacking us here anytime soon.
L

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »
It really depends on how far the Russians push things.....the Russians had to be very careful in going in. They had to piece together units and make sure everything worked.

As far as the Romans go..yes sure some similarities except the Romans used MERCs made up of former enemies and thats why they couldn't do a dammm thing to stop anybody when the time came. The Left has preached the end of America for 50 years...sorry dude we have the worlds most powerful military, nobody else can keep a lid on the nutbags. We're not going anywhere.  As far as the current admin goes....nobody has the balls that these guys do. Bush has made his share of mistakes but AQI is done..and won't be attacking us here anytime soon.

Post of the month right there, Grogan fan!

Yes. The left just loves shit to go to Hell in a handbasket.

Why are they so pessimistic?

Keeps the bar low so they don't have to excel?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2008, 06:36:33 PM »
Its way to simple to compare us to Roman and their fall...This is not about us anyway, this is about euro appeasment coming back to bite an ally od the US. I've severed with Eastern European soldiers, they're well trained and fight hard. They don't trust the other NATO powers becuase their weak and squabble instead of doing anything.
L

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 06:37:52 PM »
Its way to simple to compare us to Roman and their fall...This is not about us anyway, this is about euro appeasment coming back to bite an ally od the US. I've severed with Eastern European soldiers, they're well trained and fight hard. They don't trust the other NATO powers becuase their weak and squabble instead of doing anything.

Sounds like the UN and the Democratic party wrapped up into one!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 06:42:43 PM »
I really want to see them hand the Russians their ass.....to much to hope for but if they had American Armor, those T-80's we all saw on the news would be razor blades. They are recalling their American trained troops from Iraq, interesting to see what happens. They're also supposed to have knocked down 4 Russian aircraft.
L

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 06:48:55 PM »
yes i sure the us will give some extra firepower to those 2000 extra soldiers from iraq

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 06:49:54 PM »
What about the oil pipeline going through Georgia?

You thick set of girls: http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1358

leon

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2008, 06:52:38 PM »
Speaking of mercenaries, maybe the Georgians ought to hire a contingent of Afgan fighters didn't they open a serious can of whip ass on the Russians not that long ago?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2008, 06:55:38 PM »
There's a reason we haven't sent Georgian troops to Afghanistan...and Omega, so what.  They're a private firm, much like Blackwater. We have uniformed troops their. I'm sure they're just playing cards. If we don't pull them out, they are atleast monitoring and advising at HQ level as to what might be a good idea.
L

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »
I really want to see them hand the Russians their ass.....to much to hope for but if they had American Armor, those T-80's we all saw on the news would be razor blades. They are recalling their American trained troops from Iraq, interesting to see what happens. They're also supposed to have knocked down 4 Russian aircraft.

I'm sure the Russians have some sort of "end game" planned. Organized crime doesn't like a turf war to get too out of hand.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2008, 07:03:40 PM »
There's a reason we haven't sent Georgian troops to Afghanistan...and Omega, so what.  They're a private firm, much like Blackwater. We have uniformed troops their. I'm sure they're just playing cards. If we don't pull them out, they are atleast monitoring and advising at HQ level as to what might be a good idea.

Russia only responded to Georgian Saakashvili war crimes upon South Ossetia. Go do some research and dont believe everything your media are telling you.

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2008, 09:25:41 PM »
Russia only responded to Georgian Saakashvili war crimes upon South Ossetia. Go do some research and dont believe everything your media are telling you.

OK, "OmegaMan" ::)

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2008, 10:01:11 PM »
Red alert 3 for mother Russia
TEAM WOLF

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2008, 11:37:21 PM »
Bush has made his share of mistakes but AQI is done..and won't be attacking us here anytime soon.

He let them bite us small on 9/11, so that we could take their teeth before they got big, and used the value of the oil for their beliefs.

Smart, but ruthless too, if you happened to be working at the towers on 911, eh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 11:38:16 PM »
The current administration has shown they have no moral qualms about sending soldiers to die while they reap huge personal profits.

I really don't see the huge personal profits at all

Moose - did you know that Haliburton is still paying Cheney millions of dollars per year?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2008, 12:17:03 AM »
Red alert 3 for mother Russia

We release that in Oct. for Xbox 360 and PC.

February / March for PS3

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 10:30:57 AM »
I've noticed.

I have also noticed that we have plenty to be very happy and fortunate over, but libs don't like that.

I say, "sure, we will no longer meddle in the affairs of others. But if a country like Georgia gets their tit in a ringer and asks for our help, then no more help from the good old USA.

If you have been watching any of these olympics, then you can see clear as day the movement that is taking place in the form of globelization...When the king of american beers sells to someone outside the U.S, then american pride is soon to be a thing of the past...Many world leaders have always said that america is just an experiment...I'm not saying i'm happy about what is going on, but the writing is on the wall...With 2012 inching closer, I think our great country of america is in for a change whether we like it or not...My guess is there is going to be many followers who flip flop about there american pride and just simply follow the money...