Author Topic: 240 just got home from the PBW Tampa Pro Show  (Read 10287 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: 240 just got home from the PBW Tampa Pro Show
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »
Found this pic of Rob (240) over at MD!

That girl over the guy (hiding his face in the hat) on the right, looks a bit like that Mavi Goia chick....the one with the outrageous ass and good quality muscle on her that's posted all over this site.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »
IM a little bit bias of course......but good review Rob

out of hundreds of shots, u find the one that lil' dave actually looks better in. How long did it take u to find that??

The two guys next to him have about 80lbs on him.  ;D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »
about 10 seconds....that was the picture that was put up on the play by play thread at muscular development.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2008, 02:58:31 PM »
yeah, David henry looked 4-dimensional in the back, check and shoulders.  Everyone else was in 3-D.

he popped when he posed.  Other didn't.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »
chick had no problem with you at all?

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
he pooped when he posed.  Other didn't.

???
Z

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2008, 03:13:13 PM »
yeah, David henry looked 4-dimensional in the back, check and shoulders.  Everyone else was in 3-D.

he popped when he posed.  Other didn't.

??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »
You know what I mean.  Remember when guys like levrone 92 would flex, the muscle would expand into the pose.  They pop.  Guys like DJ are big, but the muscles don't look the same.  I don't know if it comes from oil (which was certainly laughably present... at one point on one of the lesser guys, I actually caught myself shouting "synthoooooooooooool") or something else, but some guys don't move when they flex.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2008, 03:23:55 PM »
OOOOOOO i thought you mean't David Henry well.................... you know

lol! j/k know what you mean (atho all the "love" For DH i find strange,what about Tarek? or Fouab ("hoss" or however u spell his name)

those guys in pics look better to me (sorry Dante!!!!) than david henry

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »
You know what I mean.  Remember when guys like levrone 92 would flex, the muscle would expand into the pose.  They pop.  Guys like DJ are big, but the muscles don't look the same.  I don't know if it comes from oil (which was certainly laughably present... at one point on one of the lesser guys, I actually caught myself shouting "synthoooooooooooool") or something else, but some guys don't move when they flex.

You didnt take any pic of there? :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2008, 03:31:33 PM »
OOOOOOO i thought you mean't David Henry well.................... you know
lol! j/k know what you mean (atho all the "love" For DH i find strange,what about Tarek? or Fouab ("hoss" or however u spell his name)
those guys in pics look better to me (sorry Dante!!!!) than david henry

David henry got my ire when he dissed Ron a few years back.  I always found him to be arrogant midget.  He bragged about how he was mobbed in malls, so he was forced to wear sunglasses at night indoors.  People like that are incredibly annoying.

Tarek was very good - so good that I videod his posing with my cell (haven't uploaded to youtube yet) - and I'm a real Flex Lewis fan - I think he'll be top 10 in Olympia in 2 years - but I don't think anyone in that show was as good as David henry.

If every man on that stage was 5'7, David henry would have won in a blowout.  The judges respected height - and Toney delivered a great physique, near complete and he was dry at night.  Darrem was stringy, DJ was a little off, Tarek wasn't going to beat FOUR names in front of him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2008, 03:34:21 PM »
You didnt take any pic of there? :-\

I took a few with my cell phone, but that damn judge with the lamp angled right in our eyes tended to ruin a lot of the shots.  Once I realized there were 6 or 8 good photogs snapping nonstop, I decided to enjoy the show and not worry about zooming in with my POS HP camera.

Mike N Laura - you guys gotta make the trip for this show next year - lots of fun.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »
I took a few with my cell phone, but that damn judge with the lamp angled right in our eyes tended to ruin a lot of the shots.  Once I realized there were 6 or 8 good photogs snapping nonstop, I decided to enjoy the show and not worry about zooming in with my POS HP camera.

Mike N Laura - you guys gotta make the trip for this show next year - lots of fun.

We were actually planning to go this year (but you know her health/btw speaking of that ...that was a nice thing you did for her!)

thank you!!!!

we will see you next year!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »
Hey man, it's a bridge we're all going to cross someday.  All we can do it hope that those around us can come thru and help out a bit to make life's challenges a bit easier. 

Next year sounds good!

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »
Hey man, it's a bridge we're all going to cross someday.  All we can do it hope that those around us can come thru and help out a bit to make life's challenges a bit easier. 

Next year sounds good!
how is your terminal liver disease going?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2008, 04:50:31 PM »

That's very normal at a bodybuilding show because everyone wants to get out of there to go to the after-party where the real fun happens. 

STFU.

Yeah that is when Vince puts on his clown suite and starts to dance

Moosejay

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008, 05:12:22 PM »
Who the fuck cares what Dex said about Cutler. He will never be as big as cutler, he will never have the back Cutler has or the blond hair and blue eyes Cutler has, basically he is a hater who think's African-Americans are some type of special breed that are better then European-Americans's. Very ignorant and delusionall, can't wait till he gets his ass handed to him and starts bitching about corruption and shit. but if he had one he would be like yea it was fair they did a good job please hater fuck u.

"Just one white man's opinion..." ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2008, 05:13:34 PM »
Shows and the boards are really 2 different things.  And even then, the boards aren't the battlegrounds they used to be.  not a lot of pros here anymore, even though it's much tamer than is used to be.  Maybe the Wild West nature of the 2004/2005 versions are what attracted the pros here.  Maybe companies have told guys to be careful here.  Maybe MD is pulling a lot of GB pros away.  I dunno.  

Whatever the case, it was all class, from top the bottom.  The venue, the flow of the show, the way the athletes behaved up there, the audience for the most part, and the hosts.  

Next time just be sure to bring your cell phone jammer. Had mine at the NY Pro and shut the bores down.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »
Next time just be sure to bring your cell phone jammer. Had mine at the NY Pro and shut the bores down.

those things are illegal and expensive.  I would rather spend my money on coke and hookers, than waste it.

Moosejay

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »
those things are illegal and expensive.  I would rather spend my money on coke and hookers, than waste it.

i should tell your wife

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »
i should tell your wife

actually, would confessing to a weekend of hookers and blow be more acceptable than "I went to a male beauty pageant for 6 hours, honey"?

???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2008, 06:01:45 PM »
actually, would confessing to a weekend of hookers and blow be more acceptable than "I went to a male beauty pageant for 6 hours, honey"?

???
Would probably affect your post-divorce custody arrangements, I would imagine. 

Moosejay

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »

???

Depends on what she's into, I guess.

Anyway, I say lie until she thinks she is insane and finally believes you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »
Would probably affect your post-divorce custody arrangements, I would imagine. 

I can hear it now...

"look at him judge... he's 180s pounds... he LIVES in the gym, going almost 3 days a week.  Obviously he's on steroids.  He doesn't watch "how I met your mother" on monday nights because he's always listening to some online bodybuilding radio show.   All these packages of illegal white powders arrive at our house... big tubs all over the place... God knows what's in them, he mixes them with juice and... look at him... 180 pounds... he's clearly abusing drugs, your honor.  And the show last weekend?  He snuck off to tampa to be with 40 guys in thongs instead of going to a wedding with me."

Yeah.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »
about 10 seconds....that was the picture that was put up on the play by play thread at muscular development.

I haven't read all of the 27 page thread on MD about it... but shawn must have posted for 3 hours straight from the show.  He just didn't stop typing.