Author Topic: Tattoo removal methods...  (Read 3706 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tattoo removal methods...
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 12:45:02 AM »
Tatoos = Need for attention and insecurity.

Not true.  I have several tattoos and none of them are visable.  I went to a friend's house a few weeks ago and went swimming and his wife was all,  "when did you get those tattoos?"  I do it for me,  fuck what everyone else thinks about them.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 12:54:54 AM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 12:55:59 AM »
LOL. I have at least three buddies who got 'tribal' band/art tattoos on their biceps/shoulder in the mid 90's. They are all in their mid-30's and have openly admitted on numerous occassions that they wish they didn't get the ink done.

I'm so glad i resisted the temptation back in the day.

HAHAHA, I see so many of those things everyday. But just when you thought the fad couldn't get any dumber.....it does. Now, I guess the new "hip" thing to do is to cover you arms in tats, like sleeves. Fuck, it's so fucking retarded. Even the cute girls are doing it....huge fucking turn off. It's like a chick who smokes, or those chicks that have those ugly ass piercing on their faces..... :-X

I don't know about your town, but in my town, there is literally a tattoo parlor in just about every corner, whereas before, there were a handful. Fucking stupid people and fads.... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 01:04:54 AM »
hahahah, i love these guys who have chinease tatoos on them, but yet they dont have a clue what they mean.  :o ;D ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 01:08:42 AM »
Tatoos = Need for attention and insecurity.

For the most part, I agree. Although I do believe there are exceptions.
HAHA, RON.....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2008, 01:33:11 AM »
hahahah, i love these guys who have chinease tatoos on them, but yet they dont have a clue what they mean.  :o ;D ::)

Those are the new tribal tattoos for sure,  every dork has one.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 01:42:33 AM »
Laser FTW.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 10:13:37 AM »
HAHAHA, I see so many of those things everyday. But just when you thought the fad couldn't get any dumber.....it does. Now, I guess the new "hip" thing to do is to cover you arms in tats, like sleeves. Fuck, it's so fucking retarded. Even the cute girls are doing it....huge fucking turn off. It's like a chick who smokes, or those chicks that have those ugly ass piercing on their faces..... :-X

I don't know about your town, but in my town, there is literally a tattoo parlor in just about every corner, whereas before, there were a handful. Fucking stupid people and fads.... ::)

i agree

why do so many people think that body graffiti looks good?

E
E

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 10:43:50 AM »
What are the costs of a tattoo removal?
The costs of tattoo removal, primarily depends upon the type of procedure. Unfortunately, in any case, the costs of having a tattoo removed are a lot more than the costs of getting the tattoo. Costs can vary depending upon the size of the tattoo. For laser removal, according to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, treatment varies from $100 for a small, single-color tattoo with removal in one to two sessions to $500 per treatment to remove larger, multicolored body art in as many as eight visits. And these costs are per session. Costs also vary depending on whether anesthesia is used or not, the geographic location of the procedure, and other associated costs.

http://www.cosmeticsurgery.com/research/cosmetic-surgery/Tattoo-Removal/#6