Author Topic: Freaky Coleman pics  (Read 6279 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Freaky Coleman pic
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2008, 09:23:31 AM »
Paco told me last week.

When he was at the back stage of Mr.O, Cutler took off his cloth. He thought "Wow great physic! great muscle tone. But still look like not so far when it comes to musclarity only...".

And when Coleman took off his cloth....He thought "Oh no..This is not a humanbeing....even if i got 1000years more, its impossible to reach the muscularity like this monster!!"

Got it? ;)

This is similar to what Matarazzo said about Ronnie during the interview.  And Matarazzo competed against Dorian, Coleman AND cutler...

"the only time in my life that I felt SMALL was when I was standing behind Ronnie in a line up"
just not good enough

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
Re: Freaky Coleman pics
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2008, 09:24:44 AM »
He was called "BA" or Big Arms when he played football in college, i saw some pics of him from high school, his arms were at least very close to 20 inches then

He was given a free membership to Metro Flex because the owner saw him with his veins visible through the spandex, even before he started training for bodybuilding.  Apparently people tried to out-lift him and suffered massive injuries and some people were said to have died from trying to best him in lifting.

All gorilla jokes aside, and they are hilarious, Ronnie Coleman was probably the most genetically gifted bodybuilder for mass and strength that the sport has ever seen.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »
well said.

what is really scary is this:

to give everyone an idea of how much better ronnie really was than dorian, who has better arms:

dorian, grimacing under the weight and tension, muscles fully flexed from tension

OR

Ronnie, merely wiping his face with a fucking towel LOL

::)

thankfully, there are only one or two idiots that still think differently

Don't call Ronnie an idiot  ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Freaky Coleman pic
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »
He's really not that big.

I met Big Ron last month and he was huge beyond belief - massive calves and forearms

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »
It so unbelievable when you see Ronnie in person. It doesn't look possible to be that big and shredded all over... that's how I felt the first time I met him.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2008, 01:04:38 PM »
Ronnie was good but Dorian was better.

yes ,and Dorian trained harder

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »
hahahahahaha

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »
ND, please keep posting these shots

its just so fun seeing Ronnie wrapping up his knees in tape or wiping his face with a towel and yet STILL displaying better arms than your hero did for most of his reign!!

hahahhahaa: 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2008, 07:38:03 PM »
ND, please keep posting these shots

its just so fun seeing Ronnie wrapping up his knees in tape or wiping his face with a towel and yet STILL displaying better arms than your hero did for most of his reign!!

hahahhahaa: 8)

Look at your signature underneath your avatar and now look at every post you make on this board, no matter the thread...it's all about Dorian. Dorian and ND own your pathetic mind, shit, it's got to be Yates 24/7 in your fucking skull. It never stops, you are so insecure about another BBer that it's almost gay and schmoe like. Get with it man.

Yates owns your mind. Simple as that.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »
There's no reason to turn this into a bashing thread or some Dorian vs. Coleman bullshit, keep that shit to the Truce thread.

Keep the freaky Coleman pics coming, some of these I haven't seen before!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »
There's no reason to turn this into a bashing thread or some Dorian vs. Coleman bullshit, keep that shit to the Truce thread.

Keep the freaky Coleman pics coming, some of these I haven't seen before!

I'm no not bashing either BBer, I'm merely pointing out that Hulkster can't stop mention Yates and showing his pictures all the time on every thread whether it is related to them or not. It's fucking pathetic and sad. :'(

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2008, 07:45:46 PM »
Dorian Yates had horrible arms for a Mr. Olympia.
$

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »
I'm no not bashing either BBer, I'm merely pointing out that Hulkster can't stop mention Yates and showing his pictures all the time on every thread whether it is related to them or not. It's fucking pathetic and sad. :'(

it has nothing to do with Yates.

its all about owning ND, which is easy and fun.

Yates is just the vehicle for the ownage.

Flower Boy Ran Away

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »
Dorian Yates had horrible arms for a Mr. Olympia.

Nice going man.....

This thread just went to homoerotic BBing picture posting hell.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2008, 08:56:35 PM »
Imagine if Ronnie took steroids.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »

A true "Natural Freak" no doubt about it.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »
he goes above and beyond................

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2008, 10:02:54 PM »

Just let it go.....

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »
other things we can learn from ronnie is the non stop no bullshit consistency, the diet on or off season the training the pre and post workout meals he took it very serious kinda like jay but as much as I hate this fact youll never have a white guy look like ronnie

His training is non stop training no chit chat no BS just has a goal before he gets to the gym and dont leave until he gets it done.

So many pros today just try to get away with the least amount of training and diet as possible

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »
Look at your signature underneath your avatar and now look at every post you make on this board, no matter the thread...it's all about Dorian. Dorian and ND own your pathetic mind, shit, it's got to be Yates 24/7 in your fucking skull. It never stops, you are so insecure about another BBer that it's almost gay and schmoe like. Get with it man.

Ha Ha Ha HA HA Greatest post ever !! because its right on the money , I posted one cool pic of Ronnie and when asked if I had anymore in the series I scanned the whole series for other guys to enjoy and this tool needs to TRY and impress me , he can't just leave well enough alone his insecurity is almost as great as his hero lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2008, 01:16:02 AM »

I love when you think you're proving something and it totally backfires in your face as usual , you didn't own me and never have , you own yourself with every single post , my point still stands YOU follow me around , I don't follow you around , you beg for my attention in every post you have this massive insecurity complex to both Yates and ME , again another pathetic high jacking attempt by you in a thread that was designed to celebrate Ronnie

Dorian and ND own your pathetic mind no truer words have been spoken lol I fucking own you kid  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2008, 01:21:38 AM »

It is pathetic and sad that sums up Hulkster in a nuttshell  I stopped posting in the truce thread 8 months ago Hulkster now is reduced to following me around begging me for my attention

again this thread was about some freaky pics of Ronnie and it went well until this dummy shows up , he can't just be amazed by the pics of Ronnie like everyone else he has to try and prove to me and everyone else he's right and the only thing he proves to everyone is how sad he is .

:-\

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2008, 08:02:12 AM »
Old but good  :o

DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN.. Not only are his legs RIDICULOUSLY BIG, you can see his veins through the spandex

C

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2008, 08:11:45 AM »
DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN.. Not only are his legs RIDICULOUSLY BIG, you can see his veins through the spandex

This picture is sick for SOOOOO many reasons  :o
just not good enough

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2008, 08:17:56 AM »
I don't think we'll see a dude like Coleman for at least 20 years.

I think Wolfe is just as impressive.